Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern AgeFor Sale

Graded Batman Shadow of the Bat straight auction w/FREE Shipping!10742

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Up for auction on eBay starting bid of $0.01 - Batman Shadow of the Bat #1 Graded 9.2 1st appear Victor Zsasz Jeremiah Arkham

With FREE domestic shipping! International shipping at cost with no markup.

This KEY BATMAN: Shadow of the Bat features the First appearance of Jeremiah Arkham & Viktor Zsasz

Freshly Graded 9.2 NMINT - in August 2019 and has NOT been pressed and is unrestored. Photos reflect that slab remains in protective plastic bag.

Link: [url=https://www.ebay.com/itm/223789671208/url]

Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Current bid is at $10.50 shipped.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Current bid at $10.50. And, did you see the samples on how it will be packaged up?
Post 3 IP   flag post
Only 4 days left to get your winning bid in!
Post 4 IP   flag post
Auction ends tomorrow night. Current bid is $13.50 w/FREE shipping for this UNPressed comic!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Last day!
Post 6 IP   flag post
This unpressed NM - comic can be yours for less than the cost of the grading! Just 10 left before auction end.
Post 7 IP   flag post
You can win this NM- comic that has NOT been pressed for less than the cost of grading. Only hours left to get in you winning bid!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Less than two hours left!
Post 9 IP   flag post
Sold $29!
Post 10 IP   flag post
600892 10 10
This topic is archived. Start new topic?