Post 926 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 927 IP   flag post

Post 928 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
These high grade beauties just showed up courtesy of @BrianGreensnips sales thread. Spot on as usual B!

I am glad you like them.
Post 929 IP   flag post

Post 930 IP   flag post

Post 931 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Picked up these today.
Post 932 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bige31
Super pumped to have this!

You have every right to be...superb pick up. I love the artwork in her story as well. I wonder if back then anyone realized that someday the most sought after issue in the Hawkman series would introduce a new character that would become arguably almost as popular as he was...
Post 933 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

right place at the right time
Post 934 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@Darkseid_of_town that’s a very good question. I’m ganna say no. I bet they thought that she might be a good backup character but thought hawkman is still the hot name around valley ranch. Or I could be totally wrong and they thought let’s throw this character out there and see what happens and see if anyone takes her character anywhere.
Post 935 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user

next set
Post 936 IP   flag post

man I got some good deals today
Post 937 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
@bige31 Nice Hawkman #4.
Post 938 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Picked up some more marvel picture books today 👍
Post 939 IP   flag post
I picked up some Silver Age books today at the Livonia show from an old timer.Then I gave them the Myler touch. The place was packed as usual. I also met up with Cody at the CBCS table. He was very helpful and I submitted a couple of books with him. I also took advantage of the $5 off special on a book to get verified.

Post 940 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I was thinking of attending today but opted to save scratch for Toledo next weekend. Is Cody/cbcs, at that show every time it’s held @BrianGreensnips?
Post 941 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by HeinzDad
I was thinking of attending today but opted to save scratch for Toledo next weekend. Is Cody/cbcs, at that show every time it’s held @BrianGreensnips?
He said he plans to be there at all their shows in Livonia and a few more. He said he is from Jackson which is probably 1.5 hours south west of the Livonia show. He looked one of my books over and has an excellent eye for evaluating a book. I will definitely be bringing more books to him in the future.
Post 942 IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
just got it in yesterday..pretty psyched regardless of what it ends up grading
Post 943 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher

That is a sexy piece of real estate.
Post 944 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Won another one of these awhile back and it finally came in while I was out of town this last weekend. It’s a pretty solid copy aside from the color breaks at the bottom-right corner. It would be VF, maybe VF+ if not for those.

I might include it in my next submission anyway. This book is tough to find over VG.

Post 945 IP   flag post
Collector KeepItClunky private msg quote post Address this user

Post 946 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Ordered some back issues from Mile High. For the most part everything was NM, and (sarcasm mode on) I got 50% off! (Sarcasm mode off). Nothing fancy but a few Bill S. covers.

Some cheap filler picked up when I bought bags and boards.

Post 947 IP   flag post
Collector Voodoo_Jim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

That looks nicer than mine - detached cover and tape - always nice to see a clean copy
Post 948 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Ordered some back issues from Mile High. For the most part everything was NM, and (sarcasm mode on) I got 50% off! (Sarcasm mode off). Nothing fancy but a few Bill S. covers.

Some cheap filler picked up when I bought bags and boards.

Dazzler 30 cover Screams the eighties 👍
Post 949 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
congrats...given that this book is moving in the 10 k range for a 5.0 any grade is impressive for it...
Post 950 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Won this a week or two ago but now in my hands!!!

Might send in for VSP this month??? have to see what other VSP I could send....think I will skip the hand off at a convention though and opt for mail-in!!

Looks like some scuffing to the left of "F" in Flash....might get lucky and it cleans out?..if not still a solid book with signature and sketch from the cover artist!!

Post 951 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user

Thanks @Flanders
Post 952 IP   flag post
KFC does haircuts now, Wooh Hoo. zdoes10 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 953 IP   flag post

Big score for me yesterday 👍
Post 954 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Big score for me yesterday 👍

Lol!!!
Post 955 IP   flag post
601442 999 30