Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

New to your collection #710736

Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Big Shout Out and Thank to my Ninja xKonk for hooking a brother up .......10/10 Alex

Post 476 IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster Gratz on getting some of your dream... that is always a reason to celebrate
Post 477 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user

Should be here sometime today. thinking of getting it slabbed to protect it
Post 478 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Slabbing a book you aren't going to sell? But that's ...that's blasphemy! Seriously congrats on the comic !
Post 479 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak
@Studley_Dudley

SD!!! My Ninja !!
That is the sickest lot of books I have seen all month , I am Jelly like a mutha
But those FF and DD are dope < props and respect 10 outa 10 brother

Were you watching??? Big Red One <3

Thanks brother. Just had the itch over the weekend to buy some comics. I have to give it a rest for a little bit now... again.
Post 480 IP   flag post

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak
@Studley_Dudley

SD!!! My Ninja !!
That is the sickest lot of books I have seen all month , I am Jelly like a mutha
But those FF and DD are dope < props and respect 10 outa 10 brother

Were you watching??? Big Red One <3

Thanks brother. Just had the itch over the weekend to buy some comics. I have to give it a rest for a little bit now... again.
i wish I had a comic every time I said that, oh wait, I do
Post 481 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
@BrashSmurf congrats, awesome book
Post 482 IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by EbaySeller
Quote:
Originally Posted by OGJackster
I've been wanting this for YEARS! Finally got one

Is it forbidden love because the beautiful woman has a furry chest?

Nope, you're thinking of Furry Love LOL!

Post 483 IP   flag post
Collector Duece411 private msg quote post Address this user
Im jealous lol those some nice books! Wowsers!
Post 484 IP   flag post
Collector willieCPA4646 private msg quote post Address this user
Jimmy Olsen is Agent Double-5:

Post 485 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
@willieCPA4646, WOW! a 9.4 Silver age book. I have an x-men 101 that I bought in a drug store as a kid and it got a 7.0 and I thought i took good care of it (apparently not). Great looking book.
Post 486 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Sam sig and a slight sketch on the cover 👍
Post 487 IP   flag post

DOOOOOM, came in today thanks to poka
Post 488 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 Very nice looking FF A2.
Post 489 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
@Batman66 great to see it finally arrived. strangely enough USPS were ok up to christmas - but took a break after christmas
Post 490 IP   flag post

30 cent price variant.
Post 491 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley - How did it go, giving it a rest? lol
Post 492 IP   flag post
@esaravo in my defense, I bought this off eBay 24 hours before my spending spree. Giving it a rest starts after I spend my eBay bucks.
Post 493 IP   flag post
Collector Duece411 private msg quote post Address this user
Newiest buy this week!
Post 494 IP   flag post
@Pre_Coder thanks
Post 495 IP   flag post
@poka thanks, happy with the book. Shipping did take awhile but coming from Hong Kong ya gotta expect it.
Post 496 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 497 IP   flag post

so I bought the Grendel 1 to have signed and sketched by Matt Wagner because I didn't want to risk lowering the grade of my primer 2. Paid 100 for the book. Had it pressed and WOW it came back a 9.8. The ONLY 9.8 signature series on the census, only 9 other 9.8's total. What a awesome buy. Sometimes it pays to be a chicken 🐔
Post 498 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

so I bought the Grendel 1 to have signed and sketched by Matt Wagner because I didn't want to risk lowering the grade of my primer 2. Paid 100 for the book. Had it pressed and WOW it came back a 9.8. The ONLY 9.8 signature series on the census, only 9 other 9.8's total. What a awesome buy. Sometimes it pays to be a chicken 🐔

That is awesome (not the chicken part, the comic book part)!
Post 499 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66

I would not have taken the risk on Primer 2 either. Good move.
Post 500 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
Nothing earth shattering...just filling some holes and at 60% from Chuck it was still only just a bargain on these books (keep in mind that 60% is really only 25 to 30% off for me due to the exchange difference )

Post 501 IP   flag post

My first yellow label
Post 502 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I believe I saw this cover in Borock's cool books that hit my grading desk post a few months ago and I've been looking for a copy in my price range ever since. Glad I got this tonight.

Post 503 IP   flag post
Suck it up, buttercup!! KatKomics private msg quote post Address this user
@flanders can pretty much never go wrong with a Steranko!!
Post 504 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
I believe I saw this cover in Borock's cool books that hit my grading desk post a few months ago and I've been looking for a copy in my price range ever since. Glad I got this tonight.

Sweet, I also pulled the trigger on one of these in Ebay auction last week. Mine had a grade of 8.0, but I will have to crack that banned slab before I can post a picture here. Was planning to crack it anyway for signing this weekend. Looks like an 8.0, but with PGX you can't get to comfortable until you see the inside of the book.
Post 505 IP   flag post
600438 999 30