Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Movies TelevisionPop Culture

R.I.P Danny Aiello10729

Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector kadargo27 private msg quote post Address this user
My favorite movie he that he was in was The Professional with Jean Reno. I loved he was Reno handler
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
I loved him in Hudson Hawk. Lots of people hate that movie. They are wrong. It is awesome.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
@CatCovers one of my favorite movies with him in it was called Defiance came out in 1980
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
RIP sir. He played in tons of movies, but one that always stands out in my mind was a great episode in the old tv series "Tales from the Dark Side" called "The Odds" from 1984.
Post 5 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
RIP great actor! he will be missed.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Oh, no! He was such a great actor. If you haven't seen 2 Days in the Valley, check it out! It's a great little flick. Also, a super-sexy early appearance by Charlize Theron. And - for the comic book connection - Terri Hatcher.

I also like 29th Street, but that's because it was filmed in Charlotte and I was an extra for it. I wasn't in a scene with Aiello, but I was in one (barely) with Anthony LaPaglia, who played his son. My Bacon number is 2. (And my Bacon-Erdős number is 6.)

Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Rest In Peace Danny Aiello.
Post 8 IP   flag post
597946 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?