Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Off topic; Pub, what are you drinking?10687

Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user

Beer of the evening. I have enjoyed it. It’s basically an IPA with a hint of fruit flavor. I used to be against these types of beverages, but I have come around and I am enjoying it. I’m pretty sure this Adult Beverage can be purchased at just about any store that carries New Belgium products. Probably My fav from them.
Post 176 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Pre_Coder - It's kind of a hot day for a fish fry, so my wife made macaroni salad and I made lobster salad. Throw in some calamari (bought that heat and serve), corn, and a beer. Not my first choice for the beer, but the circuit breaker was popped on my little beer fridge, so I had to make do.

Wow Fiend. You get major props for adding the Banana peppers. Thats a veteran foodie move right there. I
presume it all worked out as planned. Cheers to your meal.

Post 177 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Maker’s Mark on the rocks while steaks grill in the kitchen.

I forgot how good this stuff smells!

Post 178 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Celebrating my weekly escape from that pesky 60 hour workweek with a shot of Crown Royal and a Modelo Negra chaser. When just drinking beer I usually reach for something a little heavier, like a stout or porter, but I really like the way the Modelo Negra goes with the Crown. As a chaser it can’t be beat!
Post 179 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Limeade and Tito's.
Post 180 IP   flag post

Collector doog private msg quote post Address this user

Got these as a gift today, Pittsburg Brewing, sadly empty.
Some of my friends idea of the hottest possible woman though.
I’ll slam my addiction, cold Guinness, while I ponder the beauty of the old cans.
Post 181 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Had a mini picture and a pint of Bell's 2 Hearted Ale for dinner. Very delicious.
Post 182 IP   flag post
Worked out of town all week on a remodel job. I just got home & grabbed the first cold drink in the fridge. One of the Wife’s hard lemonades.

Probably have a whiskey later, but this’ll do the trick for now. Tastes better than expected.

Post 183 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
at the in-laws enjoying a very tasty whiskey and ginger ale.

Post 184 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - We used to call those Highballs back in the day.
Post 185 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Thanks Ed! I love it!! Highballs it is....I didnt know my favourite drink had an official name. Cool!
Post 186 IP   flag post
Collector Puckster private msg quote post Address this user
Beer and brisket. Happy 4th of July!

Post 187 IP   flag post
It is a PERFECT evening in my nations' capital!! Had to eat dinner outside accompanied with a highball.

Post 188 IP   flag post

I have reached a new low. Went to the party store that is attached to the hotel. We are staying in Sheboygan WI. So we decided to get a 12 pack from a Milwakee brewery. I will not be buying more of this. We are here for the Indy Car race weekend at Road America.
Post 189 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips - That's a blast from the past; I didn't know that brand was still around! Were they out of Piel's, Ortleib's, and Carling's Black Label?
Post 190 IP   flag post
Tito's and limeade. It's become my go to in this heat wave / drought in central PA.
Post 191 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips Haven't had Hamm's (the beer refreshing) in decades but I loved the animated commercials back in the day. I remember it having a very smoky aftertaste...is that the case?
Post 192 IP   flag post
I discovered a beer that is only sold in Wisconsin. It is called Spotted Cow and it really good. I will be' bringing a couple 12 pack backup with me to MI. We watched Scott Dixon win the race today. Had a great time.
Post 193 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips I haven’t seen Hamm’s around in forever, but if memory serves it is right down there with Old Milwaukee or Meister Brau 🤢. After suffering through that you deserved to find something really good!
Post 194 IP   flag post
Stepping outside of the box tonight with a hard root beer. Not bad, actually. A little bit on the sweet side, and surprisingly strong at 5.8%. Wouldn’t want to drink this every time, but for tonight it’s going down pretty good.

Post 195 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelekrupp
Stepping outside of the box tonight with a hard root beer. Not bad, actually. A little bit on the sweet side, and surprisingly strong at 5.8%. Wouldn’t want to drink this every time, but for tonight it’s going down pretty good.

You gonna smoke a Victory cigarette with the Big Brother drink? Sorry, I probably make too many 1984 references.
Post 196 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user

Post 197 IP   flag post
Anyone try the teremana tequila yet? I've been looking but haven't found it yet. Any good?
Post 198 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica

I'm not a big beer drinker (I love Guiness tho!!) but this looks really good!!!
Post 199 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatmanAmerica

I'm not a big beer drinker (I love Guiness tho!!) but this looks really good!!!

Trust me, it is quite good, especially if mellow and malty is preferred to hoppy.
Post 200 IP   flag post
It's after midnight. Happy birthday to me and my yearly bottle of Jameson 18.

Post 201 IP   flag post
@Frontier2Xterra - Happy Birthday, Jon. Go fishing and catch a big one!
Post 202 IP   flag post
@esaravo thanks Ed!
Post 203 IP   flag post
Ok. I know It’s 3:30 in the afternoon here, but it’s Saturday & I just got out of a Zoom Funeral. I think a vodka martini isn’t entirely out of the question.

Post 204 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user

Let’s get this weekend started early! Playing hooky from work today. At a new vineyard/winery near Pilot Mountain, NC.
Post 205 IP   flag post
600488 310 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?