Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Off topic; Pub, what are you drinking?10687

Collector RexMuff private msg quote post Address this user

Me and Jack have been hangin out for 6 weeks
Post 101 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
@GAC I’m gonna see if i can track that down. My other son (twins) will be moving into his new home in a couple of weeks. He, like me, are huge hockey fans. I gave my other son a bottle of Chivas 18.

Nice!!..It's very good and I highly recommend it....if you pick up a bottle let me know what you think.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC will do, thanks for the rec.
Post 103 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user

I usually drink beer but tonight I am enjoying some Jim Beam Red Stag. Good way to take the edge off from a stressful meeting.
Post 104 IP   flag post
A little of everything. Happy 21st Birthday to my son Garrett.
Post 105 IP   flag post

It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@BrianGreensnips Happy B-day Garrett!!! Cheers!!
Post 106 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
He is a great kid. He has a job at Nissan doing stress testing. I am very proud of him.
Post 107 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
A little of everything. Happy 21st Birthday to my son Garrett.

Is that Lockdown 21st birthday? I assume bars are still closed? I'm gonna have a drink in his honor, cheers!
Post 108 IP   flag post
Right in front of the garage. Killing a few bottles.
Post 109 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
My daughter just had her 21st, Lockdown Style! She wanted to go to a stand-up comedy show, instead she ended up at my house watching Ice Age and eating meatloaf, her favorites.
Post 110 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by RexMuff
Me and Jack have been hangin out for 6 weeks

@RexMuff A few weeks ago I started referring to the Lock Down as the Never Ending Booze Cruise. Made me realize I would never really want to spend more than about 10 days on a Cruise Ship. What started out as an justification to drink has morphed. Now it's an effort to not start drinking too early in the evening and making sure to switch over to light beer at some point in the night.
Post 111 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Can't really get out and enjoy this beautiful day, so I'm making it a Superbowl Sunday. Drinking Heineken and watching SB-XXVIII. Even though it was a blowout, it was fun. I'm thinking maybe SB-XXII later tonight... not really sure yet.
Post 112 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
He is a great kid. He has a job at Nissan doing stress testing. I am very proud of him.

Always great to hear a father proud of his boy!! We are lucky guys for sure!!
Post 113 IP   flag post
It's a Guiness evening for me.

Post 114 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I don't think it was my 21st birthday but 21 none the less, I came home for a long day at school and drank a couple beers with my dad in the backyard. I had this enormous beer bong with an inch diameter hose attached to it. I told my dad I could bong three at once and he says " I have to see this". I hadn't eaten anything all day and it was like 7 in the evening, I got it all in me but it didn't stay in. My stomach couldn't handle all the carbonation and I shot all of back out my mouth and nostrils. I looked like a ruptured fire hose. I'm pretty sure I've never seen my dad laugh harder. Yup, I'm sure he was a proud father that day!
Post 115 IP   flag post
Round 2

Post 116 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Who’s next?
Post 117 IP   flag post
@esaravo lol! You'll have to wait... two more are on there way.
Post 118 IP   flag post
Round 3

Post 119 IP   flag post
I’m gonna pm you at about 10 or 11 @GAC, see how you’re doing then. 😂
Post 120 IP   flag post
@HeinzDad lol!!! I can't do it like I used to....I thought I had one more in me but I think this one's my last. My wife wants to go for a walk with the dogs and I'd like to be good conversation. lol!!
Post 121 IP   flag post
My last glass was going to be the Hulk.
Post 122 IP   flag post
@GAC Why not take a “roadie”?
Post 123 IP   flag post
@RexMuff Ha!!! I'm an old guy, those days are behind me, besides I'm walking my neighborhood so I'm sure I'll be talking to several of my neighbors and don't really want them seeing that.
Post 124 IP   flag post
Hey I have that Hulk glass, I’ll fill it for you later!
Post 125 IP   flag post
For good measure, imna post this in the “What are you listening to?” thread, two birds with one stone. Film is expensive
Post 126 IP   flag post
@RexMuff Niiiice!!!!
Post 127 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Finally venturing out of my inner sanctum, imbibing a favorite malty brown ale on tap from No Frills Grill in East Fort Worth (only the Shadow knows the brew)...

Post 128 IP   flag post
Trying something new, 1/3 cup iced tea, 1/3 cup lemonade, 2 shots of Jack. Thinkin of callin it a Jack Palmer
Post 129 IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Apple Martini while binge watching The Six Million Dollar Man
Post 130 IP   flag post
601299 310 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?