Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Off topic; Pub, what are you drinking?10687

Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
I prefer rye and Irish whiskeys. Went to local distillery and found this tasty gem, name and description below. How about you while reading, organizing, or dreaming of that one book?

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector gmellos private msg quote post Address this user

Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Noblebeast315 private msg quote post Address this user
Taking a 5 minute break from a D & D session:

And I happen to be drinking a Chardonnay at the moment

Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Having a couple mini pitchers of Samual Adams Winter Lager at a sports bar called T Bonz. Pretty good pizza here too. Brighton, MI. Rooting on Wisconsin over OSU.
Post 4 IP   flag post
@BrianGreensnips yes!!! Hate OSU. Lol
Post 5 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

That's what I'm drinking right this second. Low percentage but good taste

At a sports bar

Post 6 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianGreensnips
Having a couple mini pitchers of Boston Lager Winter Lager at a sports bar called T Bonz. Pretty good pizza here too. Brighton, MI. Rooting on Wisconsin over OSU.

I thought that fake punt had flipped the momentum. But wait...fumble at the goal line!! Drink up!
Post 7 IP   flag post
I feel like such a Jinx right now.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
My drinks of choice:

Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
Making my own Black and Tan's (or Half and Half's, if you're Irish and offended). Guiness and Bass.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user

Post 11 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@dpiercy - Love that squid label! It actually reminds me of some of Frazetta’s artwork.
Post 12 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Fer sure it's got to be a pint of the black nectar...and draught none of that can or bottle rubbish

and plenty of it πŸ‘

Post 13 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@no1lufcfan - Surely you know man, that Guinness is ruby red and not black. For penance, I demand you drink 6 pints immediately!
Post 14 IP   flag post
@no1lufcfan I do enjoy Guinness right of the tap. The cans and bottles that are supposed to duplicate the tap Guinness definitely fall short. My favorite, however, is the extra stout that is pictured in my post. It is a little stronger and more robust than the draught products. Good stuff!
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
If I am successful in selling my Aquaman 1, I going to invest in a double tap kegerator. Until then I'm stuck with the packaged stuff. My wife can have her crap Bud Light, and I can have my black stuff.
Post 16 IP   flag post
@Donnied - Six pints penance for you too! lol
Post 17 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@no1lufcfan - Surely you know man, that Guinness is ruby red and not black. For penance, I demand you drink 6 pints immediately!

Only 6....sure I suppose that will do fer lunch time until I go out tonight 😊

@michaelekrupp for sure a lot of the aulder generation do prefer the bottled stout over here but I personally don't like the taste.

After living in the UK for most of my life I am truly enjoying a proper pint of Guinness as any true Guinness drinker will tell you it doesn't travel well for whatever reason. Even the relatively short trip across the water it's very hard to find a really good pint and when the barstaff can pull a pint straight from the tap without resting it at all I refuse to drink it 😊
Post 18 IP   flag post
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Well, I'm not shy about imbibing brew, so this post will either go down well or it won't...

Post 19 IP   flag post
@CatmanAmerica sure you can normally tell by the head of a pint if it's any good or not and yours look sound πŸ‘
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Explain to me why it's 7:30 AM and I already want a Guinness lol. Anyway, the wife and I were in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago and ran across this store. I had to go in. And buy a Guinness hockey sweater. And get my free beer that came with it. I miss this store.

Post 21 IP   flag post
@AndyRexia Nice shirt and sure a Guinness fer breakfast is always a grand start fer the day πŸ‘
Post 22 IP   flag post
A lot of Guinness lovers on this forum! Obviously we all have impeccable taste.
Post 23 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
My favorite.

Post 24 IP   flag post
Pah...not bad fer a chaser with a proper pint πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Post 25 IP   flag post
The Guinness company has managed to survive for 260 years. I'm struggling to think of another internationally distributed consumer product that is 260 years old. Anyone got any?
Post 26 IP   flag post

A little nip while watching the worst Monday night football matchup that I can remember, haha.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I don't care what anyone says. Naturdays are my jam!

Post 28 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
I don't care what anyone says. Naturdays are my jam!

Lol, What’s up with that stack of singles in the background? You a dancer or something?
Post 29 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
πŸ˜† not tonight! First game high score prize. I didn't win. Wednesday night is bowling league night.
Post 30 IP   flag post
600783 310 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?