Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Certified Comics For SaleFor SaleRaw Comics For Sale

Online YouTube Auction10681

Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
If you haven't participated in one of these yet...you should.

It is at 7:00 pm EST and the host is youtube channel...Keep it Thoro. Great guy! I will post the link when it starts. These can go for like eight hours, so drop in! I will be one of the sellers.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
this is so I get the link. Thanks.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector DangerTrail private msg quote post Address this user
I want the link too.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Will do. I will post it here once it begins. I bought a Joker #1 on this auction a couple weeks back for $125 that was beautiful!

I watched a 9.9 Death of Damian Wayne go for $180. The only 9.9 in the census!

There is already going to be some killer books up tonight, just on my end. I am not sure what the other sellers are doing.
Post 4 IP   flag post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJVuFyjXtFs

Stream is live.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I watched it for a bit, cool idea
Post 6 IP   flag post
It's still going strong. Great deals so far.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Still going....Come on in.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
ok the first time Jon introduced me to this I won 2 auctions ( Ill go post the books).. .tonight I had the luck of the Gods with me and won a staggering 10 or more... seriously on some I actually felt bad for the seller.. like a stack of books for 20 dollars. I cant even remember most of the books except for the ones I won off Jon Mountie73. honestly they were still going strong 3 1/2 hours later. I had to leave so I could afford luxury items this month like milk and bread
Post 9 IP   flag post
Went 7 hours. Some great deals
Post 10 IP   flag post
If you didn't make it on, you missed a great auction. Next one is this coming Saturday, December 14th, 2019 on the YouTube Channel, Keep it THORO. Great guy, disabled police officer who is working towards opening his own LCS in the Northern Virginia Area. Won't hurt to check it out.
Post 11 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I only caught about a minute of it’s its super busy this time of the year. How does it work? Can you give me a summary o. How to bid and pay and participate?
Post 12 IP   flag post
@sportshort Sure! So you log into the feed. The panel is set up well in advance and has either been doing the auctions for a while or has been vetted through their past practices and allowed in.
The panel members take turns showing a lot and possibly a BIN item. Then a timer begins and you have until the timer ends to have a bid in. Once the timer sounds, whomever has bid continues until the last one folds.
You pay through PayPal "Friends and Family" or "Someone You Trust". If your mot comfortable with that in the beginning, you just add 3% to cover PayPals fees.
Everything is shipped Priority mail. Eight Dollars for books up to 10 and then it will jump to fifteen for a medium flat rate mailer, which can hold a lot.
I have bought a good amount and have been really happy with the purchases. It has a learning curve, and order from who you feel comfortable ordering with. Like me.
The next one is this coming Saturday and I will post ahead of time for reminders.
Any questions? Please ask in the forum. This is a great way to avoid the eBay market.
Post 13 IP   flag post
The next auction is tonight December, 14th at 7:00 pm EST. The channel is Keep it Thoro. Come in and watch, no one is forcing anyone to buy anything. Get in the community, there is a bunch of great comic people out there. Through this channel you will learn of other channels that do the same thing.

I will post the link when it starts.
Post 14 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountie73
The next auction is tonight December, 14th at 7:00 pm EST. The channel is Keep it Thoro. Come in and watch, no one is forcing anyone to buy anything. Get in the community, there is a bunch of great comic people out there. Through this channel you will learn of other channels that do the same thing.

I will post the link when it starts.

cool, thanks!
Post 15 IP   flag post
A few items that may be on my auction series tonight.

Post 16 IP   flag post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlCLlqDZuH0

Auction is LIVE!
Post 17 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Mountie73 - I am going to watch for a few minutes and see if I can figure it out and maybe see something interesting.
Post 18 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Still no idea where or how you bid.
Post 19 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo you need to log into YouTube. Then you should see a chat box on the right. You bid there and use PayPal to pay. They have the different sellers PayPal addresses listed under the video.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user

Post 21 IP   flag post
@Jesse_O - Thanks, Jesse. Hope you are getting back to your regular self. I see the Live Chat Replay, but haven't seen anything too exciting yet. The ASM #101 was interesting, especially when they didn't know it was a Mark Jewelers copy until someone told them.
Post 22 IP   flag post
1 hour down. Come on in and say "hi". Lots of Comic Book fans here.
Post 23 IP   flag post
Almost 3 hours in....
Post 24 IP   flag post
Iron Man Lot coming up.
Post 25 IP   flag post
@esaravo It's random what is put up. Some lots are really good, others are "meh". You just roll with it. I sold 5 slabs last night in one lot for $100. Half their total value. There are deals to be had that is for sure.
Post 26 IP   flag post
There is an auction now on StrictlyComix YouTube e channel. All proceeds go to the Hero Initiative.
Post 27 IP   flag post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vYW6U-ASBiA

Last Charity Auction of the Year for Hero Initiative

CBCS gradings were donated and up for auction tonight! Thanks @SBOROCK
Post 28 IP   flag post
601456 28 28
This topic is archived. Start new topic?