Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Duece411 private msg quote post Address this user
It was up for sale for originaly 350 and he offered me 150 for it then i counter offerd 250 and told him id be cutting my loss due to shipping it leaving me with out a profit margin not to mention i had it graded and authenticated! End of the day you could buy a raw unsigned and ungraded for a fraction of the price! Its a signed piece by STAN LEE am i being to pushy? Please let me know?
Post 26 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Not pushy at all. Guy is a cheapskate. Just set your offers to the amount that you are willing to go down to. It saves me a lot of time now.
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Studley_Dudley
Not pushy at all. Guy is a cheapskate. Just set your offers to the amount that you are willing to go down to. It saves me a lot of time now.

Why even mince words. Just decline and block. Life’s too short.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duece411
It was up for sale for originaly 350 and he offered me 150 for it then i counter offerd 250 and told him id be cutting my loss due to shipping it leaving me with out a profit margin not to mention i had it graded and authenticated! End of the day you could buy a raw unsigned and ungraded for a fraction of the price! Its a signed piece by STAN LEE am i being to pushy? Please let me know?

Likely hoping you're more desperate than he is around the Holidays. Doesn't sound like it's worth the headache.
Post 29 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Definitly not worth the headache....he'll cause issues for you after the book is received too... best advice; decline and block.
Post 30 IP   flag post

I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Just seen this post, I 100% stand behind what I posted. It was by far the worst experience I’ve had on eBay. This guys recollection of what transpired is TOTALLY off base. I just caulked it’s off as a bad experience, told him to block me so I don’t unknowingly bid on his books and moved on. I get a personal messages from him wanting me to retract what I said, I told him absolutely not. He proceeded to tell me basically he’s going to destroy my reputation. Told him if this is what’s driving him must not have much going on in his life, so knock yourself out and do not message me anymore he is not worth my time. I can share or he can share our messages if you want them. Personally, this is a he said/ she said. Without having our eBay messages, neither can prove who’s lying. What would I gain with my original post blasting a seller for something I did wrong, it doesn’t make sense. If you people want to believe him, oh well, if you want to believe me, oh well. This issue was dead, why dig it back up. As the song says “let it go”
Post 31 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user

Post 32 IP   flag post
600777 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?