Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Leftover Sundae Gnus CatmanAmerica private msg quote post Address this user
Original cover painting (pre-framing) Shadow Magazine, June 1, 1942...

George Rozen

Also the June 15, 1942 cover...

George Rozen
Post 26 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
There's not enough time in the day or space on this forum for me to display my collections.

Check out my Fred Ian oil paintings

and Ryan Brown sketches:

Post 27 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

1987. The first legacy samples of plush ninja turtles. This was the first set ever made from concept to reality as a test prototype sample set that was sent to Mirage for approval. Several other sets were made over the next few years and went into production. This set did not make the cut. It is the only one of its kind in existence, to this day. Improvements were made to the final approved versions for 1997, 2002, and 2005
Post 28 IP   flag post

The first 1988 Playmates Toys Catalog featuring the Ninja Turtles, for retailers.

I have 1988-1994 every edition, very very hard to track down, and at a good price.
Post 29 IP   flag post
Lootcrate gold edition SDCC Exclusive signed by the voice actor cast of Rick and Morty at the meet and greet panel with Adult Swim in 2017.

Post 30 IP   flag post

Massive bus shelter stop poster for Rick and Morty season 3 premiere around SDCC bus stop routes in San Diego, 2017.

This poster is huge and extremely rare. There is 3 known versions of this poster. Rick, Summer, and Morty.

Post 31 IP   flag post
Peter Laird's personal copy of TMNT #1 Second Printing, from the Mirage Studios Archives. Signed and sketched by both Eastman and Laird with COA. This book is a miscut, misprint, and from Peter's personal collection. Kevin knew the book as soon as I slapped it down in front of him to sign in 2013.

Post 32 IP   flag post
Peter Laird's personal copy of Raphael #1 First Printing, from the Mirage Studios Archives. Signed and sketched by both Eastman and Laird with COA. This book is from Peter's personal collection.

Post 33 IP   flag post
I also collected first edition movie posters and autographed movie posters from premieres.

Peter Fonda signed Easy Rider Poster and cast signed Wolf of Wall St Poster from a Charity Event. Yes, Marty Scorsese signed it, too, in gold.

Post 34 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Wow! Amazing stuff, everyone!

I knew you all were more than just pretty faces!

Loving the Rick and Morty stuff. I’m really amazed at the paintings.

Just wow! Thanks for sharing!
Post 35 IP   flag post
Alex's painting recreating Marvel Mystery #66 (final WWII) WMD cover...

Alex Schomburg (scan attribution: HA.com)

Also have the comic in my collection...

Post 36 IP   flag post
Signed & personalized Secret Agent Corrigan (X-9) daily...

Al Williamson
Post 37 IP   flag post
Saint George and the Dragon original oil painting...

Donato Giancola
Post 38 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 39 IP   flag post
600515 39 14
This topic is archived. Start new topic?