Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeFor Sale

Graded Comics for Sale by Scifinator10594

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Today's 1st price drop - Spider-Man: With Great Power... #'s 1-5 Complete set all 9.8's and sequentially CBCS Cert #'d. See post from a week ago.
Now only $175 Shipped!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Price drop to only $140 and FREE domestic shipping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Continuing on the Batman theme, today I post up Shadow of the Bat Direct Edition #'s 1 - 4. Again, ALL with Sequential CBCS Certi #'s, Freshly graded in August, AND have NOT been pressed hence the 2 9.6's in the set.

Of note, FIRST Appearances of both Victor Zsasz & Jeremiah Arkham!

Asking $160 w/FREE shipping.
Post 27 IP   flag post
PRICE DROP - Now only $399 shipped! And, don't forget, Midnight sons are coming to the MCU big screen.

Quote:
The Midnight Sons are Rising! Complete 6 part set of Ghost Rider 28, Ghost Rider Blade: Spirits of Vengeance 1, Morbius 1, Darkhold 1, and Ghost Rider 31. All freshly graded in July/August 9.8 - 9.6 and NONE of them have been pressed! Asking $450 obo for the set with FREE FedEx shipping! Also, this set contains the following 1st appearances:

Caretaker (First appearance)
George Waters (First appearance)
Marianne Waters (First appearance)
Wolf (First appearance)
Eli (First appearance)
Nightstalkers (First appearance)
Frank Drake (Joins team)
Blade (Eric Brooks) (Joins team)
Hannibal King (Joins team)
Darkhold Redeemers (First appearance)
Vicki Montesi (First appearance)
Sam Buchanan (First appearance)
Louise Hastings (First appearance)
Antagonists:
Lilith (First appearance) (In a vision)
Meatmarket (First appearance) (In a vision)
Nakota (First appearance) (In a vision)
Pilgrim (First appearance) (In a vision)
Dwarf (First appearance) (In a vision)
Dwarf (First appearance)
Donald Walsh (First appearance)
Darkholders
Doc (First appearance)
Morty Thurnton (First appearance)
Other Characters:
The Nine (First appearance) (Vision)
Louise Hastings (First appearance) (Vision)
Victoria Montesi (First appearance) (Vision)
Sam Buchanan (First appearance) (Vision)
Nash (First appearance)
Father Vittorio (First appearance)
Post 28 IP   flag post
Fresh Up for sale: New Mutants 98 signed by both Rob Liefeld and Fabian Nicieza! This comic features the 1st APPEARANCE of “DEADPOOL” (Wade Wilson) & the 1st appearance of Vanessa Carlysle posing as Domino.

While CBCS has yet to publish its census, this may be the 2nd HIGHEST Graded example by CBCS. Current value listed at $898 for an UNSIGNED example in comicspriceguide.com

Asking only $690 with domestic shipping included!

Post 29 IP   flag post
Removed from sales list!

Quote:
New addition to the list: MARVEL MASTERPIECES Collection #1 & #2 9.8 by Joe Jusko 1993 volume 1. NOTE, #2 is a NEWSSTAND edition! These comics have NOT been pressed. Asking $110 for the pair shipped.

Post 30 IP   flag post

Now only $75 for the pair with domestic shipping included!

Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving! Today's add to the sales list is: BATTLETIDE 1 & 2 lot RARE 9.8 w/ DEATH'S HEAD II Wolverine & Psylocke Asking $88.80 obo.

Freshly Graded 9.8 NM / MT in August 2019 and have NOT been pressed and is unrestored. Original owner. Photos reflect the slabs remain in their protective plastic bags.

The First TWO issues of BattleTide: Death's Head II vs. Killpower along with appearances by Wolverine, Psylocke, Sabretooth, Hercules, Tuck, Motormouth & Dark Angel.

Issue # 1 - Featuring 1st appearances of Termagent & Megaira
CBCS graded 9.8 nMint, and looks to be the HIGHEST Graded example as the CGC census only reflects 3 examples graded 9.8 and I have only seen 1 other example from CBCS, which is also mine.

Issue # 2 - Features the 1st appearances of Battletide, Smith, & Temploids & a full wraparound cover
CBCS graded 9.8 nMint, and looks to be the SINGLE Graded example as the CGC census only reflects 0 graded examples graded 9.8.

Post 31 IP   flag post
Here is something special! (to me anyway) SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN #1 WHITE Page 9.6 NM+ Boris Vallejo 2nd Highest CGC Graded This has been in my collection since I was a Yute in the 70's. Has NOT been pressed. If it had, it would have graded higher. Asking $500.

This CGC 9.6 nMint+ is the second Highest Graded example of this Bronze age comic/magazine, and is further enhancing its desirability, as CGC has assigned its newsstand-fresh page quality designation, White Pages.
Blackmark series by Gil Kane begins. Red Sonja story. King Kull article by Glenn Lord
The Savage Sword of Conan was a black-and-white magazine-format comic book series published beginning in 1974 by Curtis Magazines, an imprint of American company Marvel Comics, and then later by Marvel itself. Savage Sword of Conan starred Robert E. Howard's most famous creation, Conan the Barbarian, and has the distinction of being the longest-surviving title of the short-lived Curtis imprint. As a "magazine", Savage Sword of Conan did not have to conform to the Comics Code Authority, making it a publication of choice for many illustrators. It soon became one of the most popular comic series of the 1970s and is now considered a cult classic.
This first issue leads off with Thomas and Barry Windsor-Smith's adaptation of one of Howard's shortest but most well-known Conan tales, "The Frost Giant's Daughter". This is one of Conan’s earliest tales chronologically. Still a teenager, he encounters a beautiful woman in the frozen north who leads him into an ambush by her giant brothers.
Cover Art by Boris Vallejo
Page Art by Neal Adams & John Buscema & Barry Windsor Smith
Inker - Estoban Maroto
Writer - Roy Thomas
Letters -
Colorist -
Editor - Roy Thomas

Post 32 IP   flag post
Today's Price Drop! Now only $135 shipped!

Quote:
Continuing on the Batman theme, today I post up Shadow of the Bat Direct Edition #'s 1 - 4. Again, ALL with Sequential CBCS Certi #'s, Freshly graded in August, AND have NOT been pressed hence the 2 9.6's in the set.

Post 33 IP   flag post
ISSUE # ! has been SOLD. Issues 2-5 remain available at $35 each or further discounted down to $120 for the combined set of 4 with FREE domestic insured shipping.

Quote:
It is with Great Responsibility that I present the next Combined Set for sale to the rest of the above sets - Spider-Man: With Great Power... #'s 1-5 all sequentially CBCS Cert #'d and all with an UNPRESSED 9.8 grade! Tony Harris Cover and Art & Dave Lapham stories. And, these all look to be the HIGHEST Graded Examples. Asking $199 incl shipping per above post OBO.

Post 34 IP   flag post
Todays addition! WEB of SPIDER-MAN #1 CGC 9.8 HIGHEST Graded SS Signature Series Asking $375

You will want to get this KEY before the next Spider Man movie now that Marvel Comics Universe MCU is in control and not Sony!

Up for SALE! Web of SpiderMan # 1 - In an early appearance in his Symbiote and final confrontation with his suit. Keep in mind, new Venom & Carnage movie coming! Signed / Autographed by writer Louise Simonson at 2013 SLC Con.

First Appearances of Vulturions, Honcho, Gripes, Pigeon, & Sugar Face.

Post 35 IP   flag post
Newest Price Drop - Now only $66 with domestic shipping included! That's only $22 per comic!

Quote:
Adding to the sales list, something you don't see very ofter, the RARE LEGACY Set of 3 Lot #'s 0, 1, & 2 from Majestic Comics 1993

Asking $75 for the set shipped!
Freshly Graded in August 2019 and have NOT been pressed and are unrestored. See the graders notes at CBCS as you may find these to be press Candidates!

These Rare Legacy 3 part series comics #0, #1, & #2 features the Variant Prism cover of issue 0. These were part of the Majestic Entertainment series of comics.

Issue 0 - Premium Variant Prism Cover & great Pressing Candidate - CBCS 9.4 19-2B0472B-024

Issue 1 - Glow in the Dar - CBCS 9.4 19-2B0472B-026

Issue 2 - Final Issue - CBCS 9.4 19-2B0472B-032

Cover Art by Dan Lawlis & Stan Woch
Page Art by Dan Lawlis & Stan Woch
Inkers -
Writer - Fred Schiller
Post 36 IP   flag post
3 NM graded complete set of unpressed low print comics only $66 shipped!
Post 37 IP   flag post
Bump
Post 38 IP   flag post
Price Drop...Now only $65 shipped in US! or international at cost.

Quote:
Newest Price Drop - Now only $66 with domestic shipping included! That's only $22 per comic!

Quote:
Adding to the sales list, something you don't see very ofter, the RARE LEGACY Set of 3 Lot #'s 0, 1, & 2 from Majestic Comics 1993

Freshly Graded in August 2019 and have NOT been pressed and are unrestored. See the graders notes at CBCS as you may find these to be press Candidates!

These Rare Legacy 3 part series comics #0, #1, & #2 features the Variant Prism cover of issue 0. These were part of the Majestic Entertainment series of comics.

Issue 0 - Premium Variant Prism Cover & great Pressing Candidate - CBCS 9.4 19-2B0472B-024

Inkers -
Writer - Fred Schiller
Post 39 IP   flag post
Legacy Set still at $65 Shipped!
Post 40 IP   flag post
SOLD!

Quote:
Fresh Up for sale: New Mutants 98 signed by both Rob Liefeld and Fabian Nicieza! This comic features the 1st APPEARANCE of “DEADPOOL” (Wade Wilson) & the 1st appearance of Vanessa Carlysle posing as Domino.

While CBCS has yet to publish its census, this may be the 2nd HIGHEST Graded example by CBCS. Current value listed at $898 for an UNSIGNED example in comicspriceguide.com

Asking only $690 with domestic shipping included!

Post 41 IP   flag post
SOLD!

Quote:
Here is something special! (to me anyway) SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN #1 WHITE Page 9.6 NM+ Boris Vallejo 2nd Highest CGC Graded This has been in my collection since I was a Yute in the 70's. Has NOT been pressed. If it had, it would have graded higher. Asking $500.

This CGC 9.6 nMint+ is the second Highest Graded example of this Bronze age comic/magazine, and is further enhancing its desirability, as CGC has assigned its newsstand-fresh page quality designation, White Pages.
Blackmark series by Gil Kane begins. Red Sonja story. King Kull article by Glenn Lord
The Savage Sword of Conan was a black-and-white magazine-format comic book series published beginning in 1974 by Curtis Magazines, an imprint of American company Marvel Comics, and then later by Marvel itself. Savage Sword of Conan starred Robert E. Howard's most famous creation, Conan the Barbarian, and has the distinction of being the longest-surviving title of the short-lived Curtis imprint. As a "magazine", Savage Sword of Conan did not have to conform to the Comics Code Authority, making it a publication of choice for many illustrators. It soon became one of the most popular comic series of the 1970s and is now considered a cult classic.
This first issue leads off with Thomas and Barry Windsor-Smith's adaptation of one of Howard's shortest but most well-known Conan tales, "The Frost Giant's Daughter". This is one of Conan’s earliest tales chronologically. Still a teenager, he encounters a beautiful woman in the frozen north who leads him into an ambush by her giant brothers.
Cover Art by Boris Vallejo
Page Art by Neal Adams & John Buscema & Barry Windsor Smith
Inker - Estoban Maroto
Writer - Roy Thomas
Letters -
Colorist -
Editor - Roy Thomas

Post 42 IP   flag post
3x NM lower production Legacy set still only $65 Shipped!

Quote:
Price Drop...Now only $65 shipped in US! or international at cost.

Quote:

Quote:

Inkers -
Writer - Fred Schiller
Post 43 IP   flag post
PRICE Drop! 4 9.8 grade Comis for only $33 each or $115 for the set of four!

Quote:
ISSUE # ! has been SOLD. Issues 2-5 remain available at $35 each or further discounted down to $120 for the combined set of 4 with FREE domestic insured shipping.

Quote:
It is with Great Responsibility that I present the next Combined Set for sale to the rest of the above sets - Spider-Man: With Great Power... #'s 1-5 all sequentially CBCS Cert #'d and all with an UNPRESSED 9.8 grade! Tony Harris Cover and Art & Dave Lapham stories. And, these all look to be the HIGHEST Graded Examples. Asking $199 incl shipping per above post OBO.

Post 44 IP   flag post
Price Drop - Now only $125 w/FREE domestic shipping! That's Bats!

Quote:
Today's Price Drop! Now only $135 shipped!

Quote:

Post 45 IP   flag post
Price Drop! Now only $110 for the set of 4 or individually at $33 each.

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Post 46 IP   flag post
Now only $375 with insured domestic shipping included!

Quote:
PRICE DROP - Now only $399 shipped! And, don't forget, Midnight sons are coming to the MCU big screen.

Quote:
The Midnight Sons are Rising! Complete 6 part set of Ghost Rider 28, Ghost Rider Blade: Spirits of Vengeance 1, Morbius 1, Darkhold 1, and Ghost Rider 31. All freshly graded in July/August 9.8 - 9.6 and NONE of them have been pressed! Asking $450 obo for the set with FREE FedEx shipping! Also, this set contains the following 1st appearances:

Wolf (First appearance)
Eli (First appearance)
Frank Drake (Joins team)
Antagonists:
Dwarf (First appearance)
Darkholders
Doc (First appearance)
Other Characters:
Nash (First appearance)
Post 47 IP   flag post
Now only $70 for the pair SHIPPED!

Quote:
Now only $75 for the pair with domestic shipping included!

Quote:
Happy Thanksgiving! Today's add to the sales list is: BATTLETIDE 1 & 2 lot RARE 9.8 w/ DEATH'S HEAD II Wolverine & Psylocke Asking $88.80 obo.

Freshly Graded 9.8 NM / MT in August 2019 and have NOT been pressed and is unrestored. Original owner. Photos reflect the slabs remain in their protective plastic bags.

The First TWO issues of BattleTide: Death's Head II vs. Killpower along with appearances by Wolverine, Psylocke, Sabretooth, Hercules, Tuck, Motormouth & Dark Angel.

Issue # 1 - Featuring 1st appearances of Termagent & Megaira
CBCS graded 9.8 nMint, and looks to be the HIGHEST Graded example as the CGC census only reflects 3 examples graded 9.8 and I have only seen 1 other example from CBCS, which is also mine.

Issue # 2 - Features the 1st appearances of Battletide, Smith, & Temploids & a full wraparound cover
CBCS graded 9.8 nMint, and looks to be the SINGLE Graded example as the CGC census only reflects 0 graded examples graded 9.8.

Post 48 IP   flag post
Now only $109 for the Set of 4 with Free US Shipping!
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Post 49 IP   flag post
$370 for the set with FREE domestic shipping - Need room for my pressed comics that are on their way back to me!
Quote:
Now only $375 with insured domestic shipping included!

Quote:

Quote:

Wolf (First appearance)
Eli (First appearance)
Frank Drake (Joins team)
Antagonists:
Dwarf (First appearance)
Darkholders
Doc (First appearance)
Other Characters:
Nash (First appearance)
Post 50 IP   flag post
Happy New Year!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Price dropped to $108 shipped!

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Post 52 IP   flag post
Price Drop! Now only $107 shipped!

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Post 53 IP   flag post
REMOVED & Revised!

Quote:
Price Drop! Now only $107 shipped!

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Post 54 IP   flag post
Complete 5 part series set for sale - Spider-Man: With Great Power... #'s 1-5 all with an UNPRESSED 9.8 grade! That's a combined grade of 49.0

Tony Harris Cover and Art & Dave Lapham stories. And, these all look to be the HIGHEST CBCS Graded Examples. Asking $175 w/ shipping included as detailed in the start of the thread.

For additional photos and details feel free to look at higher cost listing on ebay: clickable text

Post 55 IP   flag post
600907 58 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?