Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeFor Sale

Graded Comics for Sale by Scifinator10594

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Hey fellow comics fans & friends. Some of you know that I am posting up a large portion of my freshly graded comics on ebay. Initially, on this thread, I will be posting some sets, then follow on to some individual items (mostly UNPRESSED Marvel, DC, & Valiant). If you want to see the full list of those comics, here is the link: clickable text

Yes, there are a few items that are ridiculously high priced in my ebay store, but I really don't want to sell those items and honestly, they are there as clickbait to attract attention. But hey, if someone wants to pay that, then ok. You are certainly welcome to buy from my ebay store format if you prefer, but I will obviously be discounting through this forum.

Also, I have over nearly 1,000 graded inidies from the 90's, so if there is something you are looking for, please ask.

ABOUT SHIPPING & PAYMENT

FREE domestic insured shipping via fedex ground OR faster service at cost(no markup). International shipping available via USPS or UPS. Payment via Apple Pay, Venmo, or standard paypal (not friends & family) so all are protected. Payments received by 1pm PST Monday - Friday will ship out the same day. Returns accepted within 14 days of buyers receipt at buyer cost.

Here is a sample of my packaging:

Post 1 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
First up - Marvels 1 - 4. 9.8 x 4, these were freshly graded in August and have sequential CBCS Certification #'s 19-2AD1D20-092 093 094 & 095. Asking $350 obo.

Post 2 IP   flag post
Next up! - Catwoman Defiant / Penguin Triumphant Combo set 9.8 x2 with sequential CBCS Cert #'s Freshly graded and have NOT been pressed. Asking $80 obo for the pair!

Post 3 IP   flag post
Continuing on the Batman theme, today I post up Shadow of the Bat Direct Edition #'s 1 - 4. Again, ALL with Sequential CBCS Certi #'s, Freshly graded in August, AND have NOT been pressed hence the 2 9.6's in the set.

Of note, FIRST Appearances of both Victor Zsasz & Jeremiah Arkham!

Asking $160 w/FREE shipping.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Happy Thanksgiving! Today's add to the sales list is: BATTLETIDE 1 & 2 lot RARE 9.8 w/ DEATH'S HEAD II Wolverine & Psylocke Asking $88.80 obo.

Freshly Graded 9.8 NM / MT in August 2019 and have NOT been pressed and is unrestored. Original owner. Photos reflect the slabs remain in their protective plastic bags.

The First TWO issues of BattleTide: Death's Head II vs. Killpower along with appearances by Wolverine, Psylocke, Sabretooth, Hercules, Tuck, Motormouth & Dark Angel.

Issue # 1 - Featuring 1st appearances of Termagent & Megaira
CBCS graded 9.8 nMint, and looks to be the HIGHEST Graded example as the CGC census only reflects 3 examples graded 9.8 and I have only seen 1 other example from CBCS, which is also mine.

Issue # 2 - Features the 1st appearances of Battletide, Smith, & Temploids & a full wraparound cover
CBCS graded 9.8 nMint, and looks to be the SINGLE Graded example as the CGC census only reflects 0 graded examples graded 9.8.

Post 5 IP   flag post
Black Friday Special to add to the list - FATHOM & SOULFIRE 2005 SDCC LTD Edition Set CGC 9.8 x2 each #'d 223 of 250. The Soul fire alone lists for $336 in ComicsPriceGuide.com. Asking $375 obo.

* David Maisel, the founding chairman of Marvel Studios, and Scooter Braun, who manages artists like Kanye West and Ariana Grande, have collaborated to found Mythos Studios, a production company that has acquired a 50 percent stake in Aspen Comics. Maisel and Braun intend to use Mythos to bring at least two of Aspen’s most successful franchises to the big screen -- Soulfire and Fathom.

Aspen Comics was founded in 2003 by Michael Turner, an artist who was best known for his work on Witchblade, Superman/Batman and the aforementioned Fathom and Soulfire. While Mythos will aim to bring select titles from Aspen’s back catalog to theaters, the studio is also interested in original titles, and may even bring public domain stories to the screen.
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Midnight Sons are Rising! Complete 6 part set of Ghost Rider 28, Ghost Rider Blade: Spirits of Vengeance 1, Morbius 1, Darkhold 1, and Ghost Rider 31. All freshly graded in July/August 9.8 - 9.6 and NONE of them have been pressed! Asking $450 obo for the set with FREE FedEx shipping! Also, this set contains the following 1st appearances:

Caretaker (First appearance)
George Waters (First appearance)
Marianne Waters (First appearance)
Wolf (First appearance)
Eli (First appearance)
Nightstalkers (First appearance)
Frank Drake (Joins team)
Blade (Eric Brooks) (Joins team)
Hannibal King (Joins team)
Darkhold Redeemers (First appearance)
Vicki Montesi (First appearance)
Sam Buchanan (First appearance)
Louise Hastings (First appearance)
Antagonists:
Lilith (First appearance) (In a vision)
Meatmarket (First appearance) (In a vision)
Nakota (First appearance) (In a vision)
Pilgrim (First appearance) (In a vision)
Dwarf (First appearance) (In a vision)
Dwarf (First appearance)
Donald Walsh (First appearance)
Darkholders
Doc (First appearance)
Morty Thurnton (First appearance)
Other Characters:
The Nine (First appearance) (Vision)
Louise Hastings (First appearance) (Vision)
Victoria Montesi (First appearance) (Vision)
Sam Buchanan (First appearance) (Vision)
Nash (First appearance)
Father Vittorio (First appearance)
Post 7 IP   flag post
Adding to the sales list, something you don't see very ofter, the RARE LEGACY Set of 3 Lot #'s 0, 1, & 2 from Majestic Comics 1993

Asking $75 for the set shipped!
Freshly Graded in August 2019 and have NOT been pressed and are unrestored. See the graders notes at CBCS as you may find these to be press Candidates!

These Rare Legacy 3 part series comics #0, #1, & #2 features the Variant Prism cover of issue 0. These were part of the Majestic Entertainment series of comics.

Issue 0 - Premium Variant Prism Cover & great Pressing Candidate - CBCS 9.4 19-2B0472B-024

Issue 1 - Glow in the Dar - CBCS 9.4 19-2B0472B-026

Issue 2 - Final Issue - CBCS 9.4 19-2B0472B-032

Cover Art by Dan Lawlis & Stan Woch
Page Art by Dan Lawlis & Stan Woch
Inkers -
Writer - Fred Schiller
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Those Legacy comics from Majestic bring back memories. I thought they were going to be a big independent company.... sorta like Defiant, Broadway, and Triumphant!
Post 9 IP   flag post
@nuffsaid111 part of the reason I started collecting all those indies back then like the ones you mention ed was because I want good art and great stories and absolutely hated Liefelds garbage, hated the multiple cover scams, and couldn't stand the publishing inconsistencies. Unfortunately all of that just crushed the industry over the next few years as a lot of us just got fed up i think.
Post 10 IP   flag post
The newest addition to the above available comics on the Cyber Monday, Predator VS Magnus Robot Fighter #1 & 2 combined set! Asking $75 w/free shipping as noted in first post of thread.

Please see CBCS graders notes as issue #2 looks to be a great pressing candidate with a likely regrade to the 9.6 - 9.8!

Freshly Graded 9.8 & 9.4 in August 2019 and have NOT been pressed and are unrestored. Original Owner.

Up for Sale! Predator Versus Magnus Robot Fighter # 1 & 2 combined set. This series represented the First Dark Horse / Valiant crossover!

Issue #1 appears to be the HIGHEST graded example of this issue, and issue # 2 may also be the Highest CBCS Graded example as I have seen no others. There are 0 copies of issue 1 graded higher in the current CGC (8/19) census and there are only 11 copies of issue # 2 graded higher.
Post 11 IP   flag post
It is with Great Responsibility that I present the next Combined Set for sale to the rest of the above sets - Spider-Man: With Great Power... #'s 1-5 all sequentially CBCS Cert #'d and all with an UNPRESSED 9.8 grade! Tony Harris Cover and Art & Dave Lapham stories. And, these all look to be the HIGHEST Graded Examples. Asking $199 incl shipping per above post OBO.

Post 12 IP   flag post
For the Legion of DC fans, here is a special set to tickle your inner Bastich...Legion of Superheroes #21 - 24, complete 4 part story The Quiet Darkness - Featuring LOBO & DARKSEID! Both characters are coming to the Big Screen. Lobo in a Michael Bey Directed & Kevin Fuchs script Lobo movie, and Darkseid confirmed to appear in the upcoming New Gods movie. Additionally, at 9.8, these look to be the HIGHEST Graded examples and have CBCS sequential certification numbers. Asking $180 obo.

Post 13 IP   flag post
Price drop1. $70 shipped!

Post 14 IP   flag post
Price drop! $325 Including domestic shipping
Post 15 IP   flag post
Newest listing added today is: Amazing Spider-Man #648 CGC SS 9.8 Sketch Cover Variant autograped by J. Scott Campbell Asking $450 (firm) shipped. Currently unsigned version lists for $714 in comicspriceguide.com

The Amazing Spider Man 648 VARIANT SKETCH COVER - 1st Appearances by Horizon Labs, Max Modell, Grady Scraps, & Sajani Jaffrey along with appearances by Fantastic Four, Avengers, Sinister Six, Kingpin and Hobgoblin (Roderick Kingsley) appearances. Dan Slott story. J. Scott Campbell cover. Humberto Ramos and Carlos Cuevas art.
With CGC Signature Series grading at 9.8 & White pages, this is the highest graded example according to November 2019 CGC Census.

Post 16 IP   flag post
Price DROP! Now only $150 w/domestic shipping included!

Post 17 IP   flag post
P vs M Price Drop! Now only $70 with shipping!

Post 18 IP   flag post
Todays addition: THANOS Quest #1 & #2 Pair Set Lot 9.8 x2 Asking $200 with FREE domestic shipping!

Post 19 IP   flag post
Price Drop, now only $425 shipped!

Post 20 IP   flag post
Newest Drop - Now only $80 with shipping included!

Post 21 IP   flag post
Another Price Drop! Now only $350!

Post 22 IP   flag post
It's XMEN time! Uncanny X-MEN #100 9.4 NM Dave Cockrum SIGNED ORIGIN Phoenix Jean Grey - Asking $460 incl insured shipping!

Freshly Graded 9.4 near MINT in June 2019 and has NOT been restored and currently lists at $600 (w/o signature) in comicspriceguide.com

Volume 1 of issue 100 X Men with verified signature of Dave Cockrum, featured the Origin of Phoenix Jean Grey (X Men Dark Phoenix motion picture tie-in) and New XMen vs the X-Sentinals disguised as old X-men. Also contains following 1st appearances and special uncanny details:

Featured Characters:
Council of the Chosen (First Appearance in Flashback)

1st utilization of the "Fastball Special" maneuver by Colossus and Wolverine (First Appearance)

Post 23 IP   flag post
Todays special addition to the sales queue: Uncanny X-MEN #500 CGC 9.8 SS 4x Dynamic Forces VARIANT Edition Alex Ross Cover Asking $499 with FREE domestic shipping!
Dynamic Force Variant Alex Ross cover was limited to only 4,000 copies. Of those, there are only 14 CGC Signature Series with the highest grade of 9.8. I wonder how many of those 14 have 4 signatures Signed by Matt Fraction and Ed Brubaker on 6/19/09 and Terry Dodson and Joe Quesada on 9/29/09.

Post 24 IP   flag post
New addition to the list: MARVEL MASTERPIECES Collection #1 & #2 9.8 by Joe Jusko 1993 volume 1. NOTE, #2 is a NEWSSTAND edition! These comics have NOT been pressed. Asking $110 for the pair shipped.

Post 25 IP   flag post
Today's 1st price drop - Spider-Man: With Great Power... #'s 1-5 Complete set all 9.8's and sequentially CBCS Cert #'d. See post from a week ago.
Now only $175 Shipped!
Post 26 IP   flag post
Price drop to only $140 and FREE domestic shipping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Continuing on the Batman theme, today I post up Shadow of the Bat Direct Edition #'s 1 - 4. Again, ALL with Sequential CBCS Certi #'s, Freshly graded in August, AND have NOT been pressed hence the 2 9.6's in the set.

Of note, FIRST Appearances of both Victor Zsasz & Jeremiah Arkham!

Asking $160 w/FREE shipping.
Post 27 IP   flag post
PRICE DROP - Now only $399 shipped! And, don't forget, Midnight sons are coming to the MCU big screen.

Quote:
The Midnight Sons are Rising! Complete 6 part set of Ghost Rider 28, Ghost Rider Blade: Spirits of Vengeance 1, Morbius 1, Darkhold 1, and Ghost Rider 31. All freshly graded in July/August 9.8 - 9.6 and NONE of them have been pressed! Asking $450 obo for the set with FREE FedEx shipping! Also, this set contains the following 1st appearances:

Caretaker (First appearance)
George Waters (First appearance)
Marianne Waters (First appearance)
Wolf (First appearance)
Eli (First appearance)
Nightstalkers (First appearance)
Frank Drake (Joins team)
Blade (Eric Brooks) (Joins team)
Hannibal King (Joins team)
Darkhold Redeemers (First appearance)
Vicki Montesi (First appearance)
Sam Buchanan (First appearance)
Louise Hastings (First appearance)
Antagonists:
Lilith (First appearance) (In a vision)
Meatmarket (First appearance) (In a vision)
Nakota (First appearance) (In a vision)
Pilgrim (First appearance) (In a vision)
Dwarf (First appearance) (In a vision)
Dwarf (First appearance)
Donald Walsh (First appearance)
Darkholders
Doc (First appearance)
Morty Thurnton (First appearance)
Other Characters:
The Nine (First appearance) (Vision)
Louise Hastings (First appearance) (Vision)
Victoria Montesi (First appearance) (Vision)
Sam Buchanan (First appearance) (Vision)
Nash (First appearance)
Father Vittorio (First appearance)
Post 28 IP   flag post
Fresh Up for sale: New Mutants 98 signed by both Rob Liefeld and Fabian Nicieza! This comic features the 1st APPEARANCE of “DEADPOOL” (Wade Wilson) & the 1st appearance of Vanessa Carlysle posing as Domino.

While CBCS has yet to publish its census, this may be the 2nd HIGHEST Graded example by CBCS. Current value listed at $898 for an UNSIGNED example in comicspriceguide.com

Asking only $690 with domestic shipping included!

Post 29 IP   flag post
Removed from sales list!

Quote:
New addition to the list: MARVEL MASTERPIECES Collection #1 & #2 9.8 by Joe Jusko 1993 volume 1. NOTE, #2 is a NEWSSTAND edition! These comics have NOT been pressed. Asking $110 for the pair shipped.

Post 30 IP   flag post
600477 58 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?