Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPCertified Comics For SaleComics Bronze AgeFor Sale

Graded Comics for Sale by Scifinator10594

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Happy New Year!
Post 51 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Price dropped to $108 shipped!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scifinator
Now only $109 for the Set of 4 with Free US Shipping!
Quote:
Price Drop! Now only $110 for the set of 4 or individually at $33 each.

Quote:
PRICE Drop! 4 9.8 grade Comis for only $33 each or $115 for the set of four!

Quote:
ISSUE # ! has been SOLD. Issues 2-5 remain available at $35 each or further discounted down to $120 for the combined set of 4 with FREE domestic insured shipping.

Quote:
It is with Great Responsibility that I present the next Combined Set for sale to the rest of the above sets - Spider-Man: With Great Power... #'s 1-5 all sequentially CBCS Cert #'d and all with an UNPRESSED 9.8 grade! Tony Harris Cover and Art & Dave Lapham stories. And, these all look to be the HIGHEST Graded Examples. Asking $199 incl shipping per above post OBO.

Post 52 IP   flag post
Price Drop! Now only $107 shipped!

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
ISSUE # ! has been SOLD. Issues 2-5 remain available at $35 each or further discounted down to $120 for the combined set of 4 with FREE domestic insured shipping.

Quote:
It is with Great Responsibility that I present the next Combined Set for sale to the rest of the above sets - Spider-Man: With Great Power... #'s 1-5 all sequentially CBCS Cert #'d and all with an UNPRESSED 9.8 grade! Tony Harris Cover and Art & Dave Lapham stories. And, these all look to be the HIGHEST Graded Examples. Asking $199 incl shipping per above post OBO.

Post 53 IP   flag post
REMOVED & Revised!

Quote:
Price Drop! Now only $107 shipped!

Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Post 54 IP   flag post
Complete 5 part series set for sale - Spider-Man: With Great Power... #'s 1-5 all with an UNPRESSED 9.8 grade! That's a combined grade of 49.0

Tony Harris Cover and Art & Dave Lapham stories. And, these all look to be the HIGHEST CBCS Graded Examples. Asking $175 w/ shipping included as detailed in the start of the thread.

For additional photos and details feel free to look at higher cost listing on ebay: clickable text

Post 55 IP   flag post

Today's addition is for $50 w/FREE Domestic Shipping of a Freshly Graded 9.8 NM / MT in May 2019 and has NOT been pressed and is unrestored from Original owner.

Premier 1st issue of Jim Lee's WILD CATS which contains the intact WildCATS Trading Card insert and the following 1st appearances and special details:

Featured Characters:
WildC.A.T.s (First Appearance)
Grifter (Cole Cash) (First Appearance)
Jacob Marlowe (Lord Emp) (First Appearance)
Maul (Jeremy Stone) (First Appearance)
Spartan (Hadrian 7) (First Appearance)
Void (Adrianna Tereshkova) (First Appearance)
Warblade (Reno Bryce) (First Appearance)
Zealot ([link removed by eBay]) (First Appearance)
Andy Stansfield (First Appearance)
Sal (First Appearance)
This was one of the inagural titles of Image Comics and was published in 8/1992 and would ultimately become the first Wildstorm title.

This CBCS 9.8 looks to be the second HIGHEST Graded example as I have a higher graded example, and is additionally desirable with CBCS fresh printing quality WHITE pages designation. There are NONE graded higher in the CGC (01/20) census.

Post 56 IP   flag post
Newest CBCS special...9.8 Turok, Dinosaur Hunter #1 Freshly graded several months ago. Yours for only $40 w/FREE domestic shipping!

Post 57 IP   flag post
So, today, I offer up my early X-Men comic to the CBCS rhelm:

Freshly Graded 5.5 Fine - with WHITE Pages in January 2020 and has NOT been restored. Photos reflect slab has not been removed from protective bag hence some color/reflection effects.

Up for Sale! X-Men # 12 Volume 1 - This important early issue of X-Men contains not only the first appearance of powerhouse villain Juggernaut, but the Origin of X-Men mentor Professor Charles Xavier as well. Features Jack Kirby Cover & Art as well Stan Lee as Writer! Also, Cyclops, Marvel Girl, Angel, Beast, IceMan, and Professor X, along with Dr. Kurt Marko, Brian Xavier, Sharon Xavier-Marko.

This vintage Silver Age comic is is additionally desirable with CBCS's fresh printing quality WHITE pages designation. It can be yours for only $575 with FREE Insured shipping included!

Post 58 IP   flag post
600667 58 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?