Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
It’s Tuesday and 10% on app and 5% on the internet eBucks is on. Good time to buy for
Christmas.
Post 1 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
thanks for the heads up
Post 2 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
thanks for the heads up

Hey!? I thought you swore off spending!! or was that just until midnight yesterday? oh well, watcha gonna do?
Post 3 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I’m not seeing any sort of notice either on the app or on the website about the promotion. Is this an invite-only thing? Promo Code?
Post 4 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by dielinfinite
I’m not seeing any sort of notice either on the app or on the website about the promotion. Is this an invite-only thing? Promo Code?

I get an email from Feebay all the time when they run the bucks promotion.
Post 5 IP   flag post
@sborock As do I and I haven’t seen anything on this one so I suspect the promotion doesn’t apply to everyone
Post 6 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
@sborock As do I and I haven’t seen anything on this one so I suspect the promotion doesn’t apply to everyone

I only got mine 10 minutes ago, so you still might get the email.......
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Question. If an auction ended prior to the promotional period, but I hadn’t paid yet, should that item qualify for the ebay bucks offer?

I won some comic auctions the other day but can’t get the promotion to apply at checkout.
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Drogio I’m pretty sure not everyone is getting the promotion.

If you got an email or a message on ebay that you got it, they typically include a link you have to follow to activate the promotion, at which point you should get the bonus eBay Bucks (not a discount)
Post 9 IP   flag post
I showed my wife and she was so happy for me she started to cry. Batman66 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio
Question. If an auction ended prior to the promotional period, but I hadn’t paid yet, should that item qualify for the ebay bucks offer?

I won some comic auctions the other day but can’t get the promotion to apply at checkout.
ive called eBay, even though it only covers purchases after the promotion starts, they've retroactive the eBay bucks and given me the bucks anyway. Give eBay a call and let us know if it worked for you. I got the email earlier this morning btw
Post 10 IP   flag post
Quote:
@Drogio I’m pretty sure not everyone is getting the promotion.

If you got an email or a message on ebay that you got it, they typically include a link you have to follow to activate the promotion, at which point you should get the bonus eBay Bucks (not a discount)

I got the offer via my eBay messages. So my best guess is that they’ve updated their software to know when auctions closed versus when you pay for them.

I’ll pay then call eBay and see what they say.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Batman66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drogio

ive called eBay, even though it only covers purchases after the promotion starts, they've retroactive the eBay bucks and given me the bucks anyway. Give eBay a call and let us know if it worked for you. I got the email earlier this morning btw

They said because the auction closed
Prior to the promotion, the promotion doesn’t apply. So they’ve closed that loop recently. Damn.

I’ll still try to get it retroactive, but doubt they’ll do it.
Post 12 IP   flag post
@Drogio sometimes it's just who you talk to, some employees are by the book, dome use the grey area. Good luck, hope it goes through for you
Post 13 IP   flag post
I just got this email.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eBay
Hello,

We recently issued an incorrect coupon due to a technical error. We’re sorry for any confusion this might have caused. You were meant to receive a personalized offer of 10% off your next purchase, up to a maximum discount of $20.

Simply use this code at checkout: (redacted)

Anyone else get this? Wish they would have offered this a couple days ago when I was trying to take advantage of their eBay bucks offer...
Post 14 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Hang on another one is coming. Xmas shopping will bring them out.
Post 15 IP   flag post
600655 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?