Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Trying to sort the spec on the wal Mart Spider verse packs10533

Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
So I saw something in a facebook group about the wal mart packs that have the Spider verse 1, on the outside and King Thor 1, as well...Most of the discussion centered around Spier verse 1 being the same book comic stores got as a one per shop, that introduces several new characters including Spider zero?
King Thor is also apparently a good read and great art to sweeten the deal....is anyone else up on this all or am I just confused?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Spider-Verse 1 is, as you mentioned 1st Spider Zero...and the Wal Mart Exclusive is also 1st Cover Appearance, which is why people are going in search of them in anticipation that the character might end up in a Sony cartoon.

The King Thor is just another Wal Mart Exclusive variant...same happened with Thanos 1 and Black Cat 1...they're sought out because they're usually 2 per store or higher and also regional.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Donnied private msg quote post Address this user
I found a bunch of these Spiderverse 1 packs at my local walmart. I thought, if I could find any of them, I would get them all, but they had twelve of them! Way more than I wanted to invest in. So I picked up three.
Post 3 IP   flag post
601455 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?