Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Arabiace private msg quote post Address this user
Just wondering. My receipt shows March 22 as my receipt date. The site says order will be processed within 30 days. I was told when I turned the book in that it could be 2 1/2 months. I'm ok with that but when will I see something different than processing on my order?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector DiceX private msg quote post Address this user
Click on the invoice number in your dashboard. Look at the individual tier in the order. There will be an orange box that tells the status of the tier.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Arabiace private msg quote post Address this user
It says processing. Above it says order will be processed with 30 days of receipt. Looking at the other forums, many others are having the same issues of status not be updated. Thanks for replying Dicex!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
It will say "processing" until the status changes to "grading", "QC" or "billing". The turnaround time is 30 business days not 30 calendar days so you probably still have a little bit more time to go before the status changes.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
Yes Ryan is right, should update from "processing" once it moves. still have some time left on the 30 business days so soon!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector TheLiamSturgess private msg quote post Address this user
Edit: Resolved!
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector RyanHicks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLiamSturgess
What if the order still hasn't shown up in the system at all after a decent amount of time? My books from Toronto Comicon are coming up on 30 days

Did you send in the books or drop them off at a CBCS booth? Did you have the books pressed first?

If you had them pressed first, then they won't show up as "Received" in CBCS system until they receive them from the presser. If you mailed them in and they still have not showed up as "Received" then you should call customer service and make sure they received your order
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector TheLiamSturgess private msg quote post Address this user
Edit: Resolved!
Post 8 IP   flag post
600516 8 8
This topic is archived. Start new topic?