Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSP

Mail Call!10495

Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
Press, VSP, & grade total TAT of 21 weeks from when FedEx delivered to FL to FedEx delivery to my door.

Very pleased. Thank you CBCS FL & TX!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@Scifinator very nice and good TAT's

I'm 21 weeks from tomorrow for same submission and still no word so fingers crossed
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Nice books. Really like the Turok 1 signed in 9.8.

I'm on the same timeframe as you (a little longer, actually) and I'm hoping to post my own mail call here soon.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Have I told you about the time I dropped off 3,000 comics at SDCC? Scifinator private msg quote post Address this user
@Paint_Monk & @no1lufcfan I look forward to seeing your goods. I sure it will be soon. These were the only comics in this submission. Keep in mind that if yours was a Con drop off, that will add about a 1 1/2 to 2 1/2 weeks as it first goes to TX, then to FL.
Post 4 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Post 5 IP   flag post
@Scifinator I sent mine direct and have been in Receiving since 21st June. Only 3 books but super excited to get results.

VSP on Doctor Strange 1 and 2 signed inside by Frank Brunner and X-Men Milestone 1 signed Jack Kirby.

The Kirby had a DF COA so fingers really crossed as I think its well known in his later years that a few people including his wife signed for him...... the wait and suspense is nearly killing me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
@no1lufcfan With pressing? If not you should have them back by now
Post 7 IP   flag post
@dielinfinite oh yes with pressing same as OP. As they say patience is a virtue as herself in doors keeps telling me 😊
Post 8 IP   flag post
@no1lufcfan That will be real awesome for you if they come back Verified! Did you grab a photo of the internal signature? I wish i did before I sent in my Marvel Fanfare #1. Loved the Press results but I kick myself for not taking picture of my Michael Golden autograph which he signed for me when I was a yute in 92.
Post 9 IP   flag post
@Paint_Monk yes, I like the Turok also. What is additionally cool is that Valiant has a raised stamp on the back cover as part of their VVSS Valiant Validated Signature Series and not just the piece of paper that is pictured.
Post 10 IP   flag post
@Scifinator Yes I have the Brunner pics of the sigs from the first page and really hope they are authentic. I posted them on here some time ago to get other members opinions which was fairly possitve so as I say fingers crossed.

I just whish CBCS could get the dashboard to update this info as the books go through all the various stages ....one day perhaps 😊
Post 11 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
Love those Red Labels!
Post 12 IP   flag post
@Nuffsaid111 first off, love your moniker. When I was a yute in the 70's & 80's, I always loved reading Stan Lee's commentaries in the back of my comics follow by his iconic..."nuff said?. At first, I was not sure about the red labels, but they have quickly grown on me. Definitely like them more that the green labels those other guys.

@no1lufcan Good for you, on getting that inside pic. I am kicking myself for not taking a pic of my Michael Golden autograph. For that matter, I wish I had taken a Before picture of the outside of that comic as an unfortunate event bent it at a 90* angle across the top. The After (after @SteveRicketts and team did some magic) I have in my CBCS profile pics..it now being a 9.6 Marvel Fanfare #1 that I have owned since publication.after @SteveRickets and team did some magic.
Post 13 IP   flag post
@Scifinator Congrats on the Marvel Fanfare #1 in your profile pics...very nice πŸ‘
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Amspider private msg quote post Address this user
I sent my books August 2, still waiting. Had them both pressed and the VSS. Fingers crossed for a bump on the Spider-Man 1 UPC and A high grade on the Secret Wars 8 and all signatures good as well.
Post 15 IP   flag post
@Amspider Very nice, good luck and obviously let us know how you get on πŸ‘
Post 16 IP   flag post
Sorry I can’t upload the Secret Wars 8, I will try again in a few
Post 17 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I find it unfortunate that CGC continues to not have a signature verification process post autograph. This is a major reason why I find CBCS superior.

One can get a Green label for missing pages, and other clear major "issues" I'll call them; and yet one can get a Green Label for "Name written on cover". It really is a poor business model. One can see that is a Todd McFarlane autograph. And yet they close their eyes and just stick that green label.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Finally. Let me know what grade it might get and the signatures look good to me. That the only picture I have.

Post 19 IP   flag post
@Amspider As you say not the best pic but does not appear to be any spine tics from what I can see, corners seem ok although bottom not really clear. I would say easily 9.0 plus but really do need a better photo including back.

Will be interesting to see what it comes back as and nice sigs πŸ‘
Post 20 IP   flag post
I called CBCS and they said it should be completed and mailed this week. I will post photos as soon as they arrive. Thanks
Post 21 IP   flag post
What date did your dashboard show as in Processing, mine is 21st July
Post 22 IP   flag post
August 2
Post 23 IP   flag post
Thanks mine should be on their way very soon then although I thought dashboard should say in grading at this stage but obviously it's a tad behind. Did yours show in grading or still say Processing
Post 24 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@no1lufcfan - Are you clicking on the Order # that appears in your Dashboard? That will show Grading, Shipping, etc. You can also then click on Invoice, which I have found to be even more updated. Give it a try.
Post 25 IP   flag post
@esaravo yep done all that on a daily basis for the last week or so πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ invoice or dashboard hasn't changed since day one
Post 26 IP   flag post
@esaravo Sometimes that is updated. I have found it to be stagnant for most of my orders till the day they are getting shipped. When that "Shipping" happens, I can't help myself, I have to check the eye icon of each and sneak a peak at the grades received.
Post 27 IP   flag post
@Scifinator I'm with you there I will be doing exactly the same

Once I get to see an eye icon that is
Post 28 IP   flag post
I check about four to five times a day!!!!!!!!!!!
Post 29 IP   flag post
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘
Post 30 IP   flag post
601333 33 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?