Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Signatures

Dynamic Forces comics with signatures1045

Collector huskershawn69 private msg quote post Address this user
Does anyone here purchase comics from Dynamic Forces that are signed? I've heard some mixed reviews about DF in general and just wondering what kind of experiences you guys have had.

Also, Do you get a certificate of authenticity when you buy a comic signed from them?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
I own 1 DF book, purchased back in the 90's (at an LCS, not from DF). Had a small problem with it lol

Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
All DF exclusives come with COAs, even the unsigned.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
it almost looks like Quesada signed a swastika imo

I order a lot of books from DF. You get better deals on saturday and sunday mornings if you are one of the lucky 5 to snag one at 9am. Those are the books that are hot. I have sent quite a few off to CBCS right now getting graded. They send you the COA back with the shipment and it's notated on the grader notes.
Post 4 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego

Not true. Only signed books get COAs.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector MR_SigS private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
it almost looks like Quesada signed a swastika imo

Looks like he was speeding through the signing. I often wonder if he made the error, or DF.
Post 6 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

I own DF exclusive variants that are unsigned with COAs, the COAs verify the size of the print run and are individually numbered.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector huskershawn69 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for the info. I'm going to go ahead and pick up a few.
Post 8 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I own DF exclusive variants that are unsigned with COAs, the COAs verify the size of the print run and are individually numbered.

I guess I don't have any unsigned with a limited print run. All the unsigned books I've received by DF in the past 3 weeks, consisting of over 50 books and not one had a COA that was unsigned. Apologies.
Post 9 IP   flag post
600730 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?