Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

For Sale: X-Men 101 and X-23 #1 Dell'otto Variant - below GPA10440

Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
Ok...these are my last two books left for sale this round...the first "I'll take it" on the boards gets the book regardless of any ongoing PM's

Shipping is USPS Priority Continental US /Canada only...I always take returns, but these are slabbed so make sure you want them before grabbing them so we dont have to worry about returns

Pay Pal only and if you've worked with me before, we can figure out a cheaper way to do this.

Prices are about as good as you're going to find anywhere

X-Men 101 CBCS 9.4 White Pages signed Claremont
GPA is 1100 with last sale at 1195
My price is 1000 shipped so with the last sale and his 10.00
shipping...my price is 18% off

X-23 #1 CGC 9.6 White pages Dell'otto Variant 2010
GPA is 1100...I paid 1200 (typical for me)
My price is 1000 shipped so with shipping ..my price is
10% off GPA
Message me with any questions and thanks for looking!

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher
Ok...these are my last two books left for sale this round...the first "I'll take it" on the boards gets the book regardless of any ongoing PM's

Shipping is USPS Priority Continental US /Canada only...I always take returns, but these are slabbed so make sure you want them before grabbing them so we dont have to worry about returns

Pay Pal only and if you've worked with me before, we can figure out a cheaper way to do this.

Prices are about as good as you're going to find anywhere

X-Men 101 CBCS 9.4 White Pages signed Claremont
GPA is 1100 with last sale at 1195
My price is 1000 shipped so with the last sale and his 10.00
shipping...my price is 18% off

X-23 #1 CGC 9.6 White pages Dell'otto Variant 2010
GPA is 1100...I paid 1200 (typical for me)
My price is 1000 shipped so with shipping ..my price is
10% off GPA
Message me with any questions and thanks for looking!

Very nice books. I like the X-MEN 101.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Thanks!
Post 3 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Great books!

My huge submission to CBCS this past weekend included a couple Dell'Otto signed books including the Star Wars # 1 Loot Crate variant.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Great books!

My huge submission to CBCS this past weekend included a couple Dell'Otto signed books including the Star Wars # 1 Loot Crate variant.

Ha! are you trying to imply that we are collectors of equal caliber ...I'll take it How many books this year brother ? 1300? you kill me..but thanks for the compliments on these..hate selling them.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Watcher
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
Great books!

Ha! are you trying to imply that we are collectors of equal caliber ...I'll take it How many books this year brother ? 1300? you kill me..but thanks for the compliments on these..hate selling them.

Birds of a feather or something like that anyway.

I just submitted over 700 books to CBCS at Rhode Island (waiting for my invoice to get the exact total).
Post 6 IP   flag post
sweet! enjoy...and enjoy the wknd!
Post 7 IP   flag post
no one want these books! really! ok..make me an offer (only on these boards)...but be reasonable...I'm nice but not foolish (well, for the most part).
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
What's your best price for the X-MEN 101?
Post 9 IP   flag post
601364 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?