Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

cool one of a kind CBCS 9.6 SS Superman #75 Platinum Edition ERROR10436

Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user
Posting this up due to questions that this is real. LOL. I thought i post it here. I hit a road block. So I listed this on feebay. Anything can happen !!... So I got many message about this. Most of the messages from so call buyers was its fake. Or that CBCS never has mention this. ( there a grading company.. not a retailer... lol ) Maybe they dont know how to look it up on here to check ( 16-367287F-001 )

Anyway it go I'm posting it here not for sale just to show and start the awareness. I have been to many show. in my travel !!!.... Looking at RAW Superman Platinum editions I have yet to see another one with this error. even Dan Jurgens was shocked about this ERROR. to be straight to point This been in my collection when it was first release. just thought one day looking in my collectION that its time to just get it signed and graded. was a bit ago I listed it....

Wanted to share this with you all again..Have any of you see anoter one out there ???

Post 1 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
I remember this book! Super cool manufacturing error!
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Link please, I want!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by whowill
Posting this up due to questions that this is real. LOL. I thought i post it here. I hit a road block. So I listed this on feebay. Anything can happen !!... So I got many message about this. Most of the messages from so call buyers was its fake.

Did they offer to do you a favor and take it off your hands for less anyway?
Post 4 IP   flag post
The link was shut down by me. As for offer. There was no offer. Kinda tricky to know what to say. In fairness thinking of comic link or a auction house. Have that said in all no offers. Just lots of questions and thinking it was fake.
Post 5 IP   flag post
I am open to offer. Just hard to say something with it be only one.
Post 6 IP   flag post
@whowill comiclink has treated me well in the past. Takes a month after auction to get the check, but they handle everything. Basically just send them comics and they send you money.
Post 7 IP   flag post
@shrewbeer. Thank you !!
Post 8 IP   flag post
Collector BrashSmurf private msg quote post Address this user
i love 1 of 1 error books

Pretty sure i have 1 since i have never found another after extensive searching
Post 9 IP   flag post
Collector cyrano0521 private msg quote post Address this user
Could be a limited company proof or something, so maybe it shouldn’t be an error? Don’t know; have only ever seen two copies, one still bagged and one free
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
It's definitely either an error or it could be one of the first few they ran off the press to make sure the foil embossing was in line. It's not the printers proof though, I have that. Both the cover & interior of the proof are untrimmed and not stapled together.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Of course you do, Tim...have to have all the cool foreigns AND cannot leave the rest of us any cool U.S. editions either?
Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimBildhauser
It's definitely either an error or it could be one of the first few they ran off the press to make sure the foil embossing was in line. It's not the printers proof though, I have that. Both the cover & interior of the proof are untrimmed and not stapled together.

How could you say such a thing and not show it to us, would love to see it!
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector TimBildhauser private msg quote post Address this user
@cyrano0521 @shrewbeer I'm heading out for the 29th convention on my schedule this year in a few hours. I'll see about posting pics when I get back.

I suppose you want to see the Adventures of Superman #500 platinum proof too?

Does it make it better if I tell you that I got them from a seller in Canada? LOL
Post 14 IP   flag post
I’d rather see your Adventure 210 international set! But, yes, i would not decline a look at the platinum proofs. Benefits to working all sorts of conventions!
Post 15 IP   flag post
600884 15 15
This topic is archived. Start new topic?