CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

ROMANCE comics of all ages, Show Yours!10435

Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross



S and M anyone ?
LOL, that is one wild cover. Romance pushed boundaries that would be a no-no on super hero covers. Thanks for posting
Post 151 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Atlas red cover beauty. Cover is a collaboration effort of Bill Everett and Vince Colletta(not confirmed if foreground by one, forefront by the other, or traditional ink pencil partnership)
Post 152 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 153 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 154 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross just seeing these my friend! Very groovy! Thanks to all that are keeping this Thread alive!
Post 155 • IP   flag post


Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 156 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 157 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Nice one. Amazing what constituted as fat
Post 158 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
@southerncross Nice one. Amazing what constituted as fat


Obviously before J-Lo and Kim K. lol
Post 159 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
@southerncross Nice one. Amazing what constituted as fat


Obviously before J-Lo and Kim K. lol
LOL! For sure!
Post 160 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagii
@southerncross Nice one. Amazing what constituted as fat


Obviously before J-Lo and Kim K. lol
LOL! For sure!


Artwork story inside she has a little more meat on the bones.

Obviously the cover artist didn't get the memo 🤪
Post 161 • IP   flag post
Collector Drahcir private msg quote post Address this user
Think it's about time I added a few more to this thread.
Post 162 • IP   flag post
Collector Drahcir private msg quote post Address this user

Post 163 • IP   flag post
Collector Drahcir private msg quote post Address this user

Post 164 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drahcir
Think it's about time I added a few more to this thread.
Gotta love Romance comics! Such adult themes they were presenting to the female readership. Compare this to the men in capes books we boys were snatching up.
Post 165 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 166 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@southerncross Just seeing this. Great Bronze Age cover on this one 'Cross!
Post 167 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user

Post 168 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Sagii - Very nice! Is that issue #6?
Post 169 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Thanks! No, it's issue #10.
Post 170 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 171 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

That's a beauty 'Cross!
Post 172 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Sagii thanks. I picked this book up in Vancouver earlier this year 👍
Post 173 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 174 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Nice one 'Cross! Has a mystery vibe going on to it.
"Grab a Pencil"?!?! I wonder how many of these babies were defiled by this invite?
Post 175 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user

Post 176 • IP   flag post
Collector Sagii private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross

Cool bump 'Cross! 70's goodness!
Post 177 • IP   flag post
657131 177 27
This topic is archived. Start new topic?