Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Jabberwookie

That is a wonderful thought and I thought that exact thought too. But we should wait until we hear more before making a decision.

You figure he is going to be moving soon. Things can get damaged or misplaced. There is also ideas about a go fund me and submitting books for auction on his behalf.

Personally getting Bill's out of the way would be more important than acquiring a cool book I might need to sell to pay for bills.

My vote is to wait until we know all the facts and try and coordinate what would be the best course of action for his benefit.

My 1 cent on the matter.

Yup. Perfectly reasonable. I should have clarified the timeline better.

I mean after he gets settled, and gets his bills under control.

I'm in for both.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector michaelekrupp private msg quote post Address this user
Jesse, I don’t know if you are reading this or not, but my prayers are with you, bro. Hope you make a full and speedy recovery. Football Sundays are just not the same without you! If you ever feel the need for a stack of Harvey’s to read while you are recuperating just let me know where to send them. God bless!
Post 27 IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Jesse

Not to minimize your sickness or anything or to infer I am that much better looking then you.I just wanted you to know I walked past a mirror just now.. and my nipples got HARD
Rest easy little brother
Post 28 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Arak

While I can see the need to bring some levity in this difficult time. You my friend have an extremely "unique" sense of humor.
Post 29 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Arak

While I can see the need to bring some levity in this difficult time. You my friend have an extremely "unique" sense of humor.

Dry sense of humor.
Post 30 IP   flag post

If I could, I would. I swear. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak
Jesse

Not to minimize your sickness or anything or to infer I am that much better looking then you.I just wanted you to know I walked past a mirror just now.. and my nipples got HARD
Rest easy little brother

Dude, I know you like tooting your own horn, but don't you think it's time to blow a different note?
Post 31 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Jesse

Rest easy little brother

Dude, you got one messed up POS sense of humor. I am not impressed at all.
Post 32 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Before Mr. Borock has to drag Jesse out of his bed to moderate this thread, can we all agree to make this thread PURELY informational. (Yes, I'm guilty too, and I spologize)

I really dont want to unsubscribe and miss out on potential updates.
Post 33 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I agree @Bronte. WTF!
Post 34 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
I did not need to know that.

OH ... THAT's what Jesse was doing! Okay, I see it now.
Post 35 IP   flag post
Collector Jabberwookie private msg quote post Address this user
Not to hijack this thread, but I picked up a copy of Tank Girl forever yesterday.

I was thinking of a way we could all sign it or something. Sort of like a comic version of a get well card.

After he gets to a more permanent location, of course.

If anyone has any ideas, pm me.

I'd like to be able to show him that he is most definitely missed.
Post 36 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Jesse

Rest easy little brother

Post 37 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabberwookie
Not to hijack this thread, but

Post 38 IP   flag post
@Jabberwookie

Check pm
Post 39 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyRexia
@Jesse_O if you can read this brother then get yourself better! This place isn't the same without you. You and one other member are the only reason I keep coming back to this forum lol. You are indeed one of the nicest people I "know" and I'm honored to call you friend. Fair winds and healing vibes sir.

Thanks! Jesse and I both appreciate your kind words.
Post 40 IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Seriously though Jesse. I will pray for you my friend.

Think positive! Stay focused. Remember it's mind over matter! You will be right as rain, as long as you think it in the brain.
Post 41 IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Jessie rest well and hope the move isn’t to hard on u
Post 42 IP   flag post
Collector Darkga private msg quote post Address this user
We're all pulling for you Jesse! Get well soon!

Post 43 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
I want to thank you all for your thoughts, prayers and well wishes!! I finally got everything worked out with my passwords to log back in here.

I am currently in the hospital awaiting to be transferred to a physical rehab facility. I have been in the hospital since Monday the 28th. I arrived unconscious and intubated. They removed the tube and woke me Tuesday afternoon. Due to a variety of factors, I had respiratory failure after getting influenza b and pneumonia.

The issue facing me now is finding a rehab facility to take me in. There are a number of factors that are making this difficult, insurance company being a pain being at the top of that list.

I’ll try to be more active here now that I can log on, but I can’t guarantee anything.

Thanks again everyone!!!! You all don’t realize how much this all means to me. Take care of yourself and your loved ones!!!

Peace.
Post 44 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
It is fantastic to hear from you!! We are all pulling for you!!!
Post 45 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Great to hear from you Jesse! Stay strong!
Post 46 IP   flag post
Good to see you again, Brother.

I'll sure be thinking of you tomorrow night Minnesota vs Dallas. Hope you get to watch.
Post 47 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@Pre_Coder I’ll be watching!! Heck, I think everyone in Minnesota watched the Gophers football game today, including me. I am not a big college football fan, but I guess this was a huge game for some reason. The Gophers won, so that was fun to see.
Post 48 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O - “Hearing” from you again makes my weekend, Jesse! We are all pulling and praying for you to get back to being as healthy as you can. Like everyone on Earth should, take it one day at a time, at your own pace. Welcome back!
Post 49 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Prayers incoming, @Jesse_O

Good to see you here on the forums again.
Post 50 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
It is really good to see your presence here again.I hope your health improves quickly.
Post 51 IP   flag post
Collector peterc777 private msg quote post Address this user
Get well @Jesse_O !
You're missed by a lot of us here on the forum.
Post 52 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Really scary stuff Jesse_O. Hope you are feeling better. Thanks for the stark reminder to get the flu shot.
Post 53 IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Jesse_0, It is great to see you on the boards again! Take your time, recover and feel better.
Keep us updated on how your doing, you have a lot of people pulling for you!
Post 54 IP   flag post
PEDIGREED... Again! martymann private msg quote post Address this user
Really great to hear from you...!

Marty
Post 55 IP   flag post
601537 102 30
Thread locked. No more posts permitted. Return home.