Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania wow just gets better and better for you 👍
Post 26 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
More pics....Also I have a question for everyone. If you were to send 10 books from the ones pictured throughout this post out for grading which 10 would it be?

]

Post 27 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Definitely the Immortal Hulk #1 and #2 ... those alone will pay for the whole shebang. ASM #299 and #301 I'd send in (if 9.6/9.8 candidates) for the Todd McFarlane signature series grades. The early Spider-Man comics, of course, and that early X-Men. Also, the two Wolverine vs. Sabertooth comics, if they are high grade. Venom #1 9.8 sells pretty well. And that Venom #7 is a nice cover, and is going up in price just now.

Maybe the two Dell'Otto virgin covers? I really like his take on Spider-Man. A couple of those copper age X-Men might be worth grading, too.
Post 28 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Silver Age approximately 8.0 or better, Bronze Age approximately 9.0 or better, Copper Age approximately 9.2 or better, and Moderns at least 9.6, preferably 9.8 candidates. Lower grades would be acceptable for most key issues.

Also, would you be interested in selling some of the raw BA/CA ASM’s?
Post 29 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
@Tedsaid @esaravo thanks for the tips.
As far as this collection goes I'll probably only keep about 10% - 20% of it. The rest goes into the to sell pile. I'll make a list of the ASM for you as soon as I'm done going through it 😁
Post 30 IP   flag post

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@MutantMania - Thank you!
Post 31 IP   flag post
More pics.....Almost done

Post 32 IP   flag post
601460 32 7
This topic is archived. Start new topic?