Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature VSPCertified Comics For SaleComics Modern AgeMovies Television

Seeking Pricing Help - Walking Dead Rarities10383

Collector cjbehr948 private msg quote post Address this user
Hey everyone!

I'm seeking some assistance in pricing a couple of Walking Dead books. I have a Hyundai Edition #1 CGC 9.6 & a Last Wine #1 CBCS 9.8. I haven't seen any sales of the Last Wine. The last sale of the Hyundai Edition I could find is a CGC SS 9.6 that went for $1,500. I don't want to price myself out on these, but I don't want to undercut myself either.

Thoughts? Any assistance would be appreciated. Thanks!

Post 1 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
GoCollect Hyundai Edition #1 CGC 9.6

Post 2 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Looks like whoever paid $1500 paid about $1450 too much.
Post 3 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
I'm interested 😀 What are you asking for both shipped?
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 5 IP   flag post
Black Friday variant is not the same book as the Hyundai Variant. Back cover is different; has a Hyundai logo stamped into it. Hyundai variant is limited to about 1,000 copies; only way you could get it was by buying the 2014 Walking Dead Hyundai Tucson. A lot of them were damaged in shipping or just tossed.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
That makes more sense. I'd price it at $1500, no idea about the last wine, maybe GPA has more sales data. Do you also have the car?
Post 7 IP   flag post
@cjbehr948 that makes more sense!!
Post 8 IP   flag post
I tried GPA & GoCollect for both books; no luck there.

I don’t have the car either. Though it is pretty neat.
Post 9 IP   flag post
Well they're worth what someone is willing to pay for them. Might as well price them high and explain the background of them and their rarity in the description.

clickable text

This one sold raw for $1100 with several spine ticks and bend. Maybe that $1600 SS was a steal and you should list it for $5000.

I also found this:

Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbehr948
I tried GPA & GoCollect for both books; no luck there.

I don’t have the car either. Though it is pretty neat.

Just took a quick look at gpa for your hyundai. One sale recorded 2 years ago for a 9.0

Post 11 IP   flag post
Damn that one that sold in March is rough. Pressing helps, but those color breaks... 🤯

Thanks for the assistance, gang!
Post 12 IP   flag post
Thanks again for the assistance, all! Got what I was looking to get for them.
Post 13 IP   flag post
597867 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?