Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS GradedCBCS Signature ASP

Raleigh GalaxyCon CBCS Pressing Submission Unboxing10338

Collector B3Chandler private msg quote post Address this user
Just received my recent CBCS Pressing Submission back from GalaxyCon this past July. The CBCS staff on hand that assisted me were very polite and patient. The staff made sure everything with my order form was correct and completed before submission.

The slabs came back well packaged and in a timely matter. I submitted the order at the end of July under Modern Fast Pass with Pressing. The processing time was around the ballpark of two and half months, not bad at all if you ask me! I thought I would share my results with the CBCS forum, and let it be known that I couldn't be happier with the results!

*ASP: Christopher Daniel Barnes
*VSP: Alex Ross / Nick Spencer / Ryan Ottley

ASP: Christopher Daniel Barnes / Alex Saviuk

ASP: Jason David Frank

ASP: Timothy Zahn
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
Wow, nice books.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector no1lufcfan private msg quote post Address this user
Many congrats 👍
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
Nice, I have a submission from early August with pressing and VSP. Gives me an idea of timeline. They had it marked as received (from pressing) 9/19/2019. So I should be in the homestretch. With I had taken before pressing pics.
Post 4 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@B3Chandler Awesome!!! Way to go!!!
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector B3Chandler private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you everyone for the compliments! I also have one more slab image to upload for the forums. Although, this book was submitted at a different convention, and just went in for Modern: Fast Pass without pressing. If I remember right this book was submitted at the beginning of June, and arrived back at around the beginning of August.

VSP: Alex Ross
ASP: Kevin Conroy
Post 6 IP   flag post
598086 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?