CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

******GAC: SALES THREAD******10313

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
$375 Shipped; Last Reduction before trying eBay





Unavailable
Post 176 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
SOLD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
$120 Shipped


Post 177 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Unavailable


Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Package Deal: $250 Shipped








Post 178 • IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user

thank u sir
Post 179 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steverogers11

thank u sir


Awesome man!!! I love it!!!

I've got 3 in at CBCS right now.
Post 180 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
SOLD


Post 181 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
My books arrived today @GAC, packaged like they could make it to Mexico let alone the u.s.. Thanks again mate (John Constantine).....
Post 182 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Happy to hear it!!! Always a pleasure!! Thank you!!
Post 183 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Accepting Offers

Avengers 196 cgc 8.5 $130
X-men 4 cgc 9.8 $80
Next Men 21 9.0 $95
Preacher 1 8.5 $75
Flash 143 cgc 6.5 $50
Ultimate Spiderman 1 9.2 $70
Ultimate Spiderman 1 9.2 $70
Sandman 1 7.5 $70
Miracle man 1 8.0 $20
V for Vendetta 1 8.5 $40
Wolverine mini series 1,2,3,4 (7.0) $90(2newstand)
Wolverine mini series 1,2,3,4 (7.0) $80 
x-men 10 5.0 $120
CAP 359 and 360 6.5 $35
Godzilla 1 7.5 $50
Hulk 1 +1 variant NM $100
Hulk DF Virgin 600 + Cap DF Virgin 600 NM $60
iZombie 1 x2 NM $40
Amazing Spider-man 638 NM $120
Amazing Spider-man 700 NM $50
Micronauts 1 x 3 7.0 $40
ROM 1 X 2 7.5 $65
Wolverine 1 7.5 $20
Wolverine Origin 1,2x2,3,4,5,6 $25
moon knight 1 8.0 $40
freedom fighters 1 8.5 $30
Shadow 1 x2 7.0 $50
1st Issue Special 1 7.5 $20
300 8.5 $15
League of Extro Gents 7.0 $15
NICK FURY AGENT OF SHEILD 1 6.5 $70
SECRET WARS 8 X2 7.5 and 7.0 $100
ASM 194 6.0 $100
ASM 28 3.0 $100
ASM 46 4.0 $100
IRON MAN/SUB-MARINER 1 5.5 $120
IRON MAN/SUB-MARINER 1 6.0 $130
IRON MAN KING SIZE SPECIAL 1 4.5 $10
X-FACTOR 6 X3 Avg grade 7.5 $100
X-FACTOR 5 8.5 $20
X-FACTOR 24 9.0 $35
X-MEN 282 8.5 $15
X-MEN 221 Avg grade 9.0 $125
X-MEN 266 8.5, ANNUAL 14 7.0 $105
X-MEN 130 7.0 $50
DEFENDERS #1 6.5, #17 7.5 $75
MARVEL FEATURE #1 7.5, #2 7.5, #3 5.0 $230
AVENGERS 54 4.5 $15
AVENGERS 55 X2 5.5 and 6.0 $150
AVENGERS 57 5.5 $200
AVENGERS 59 5.5 and 6.0 $75
AVENGERS 71 7.5 $100
AVENGERS 83 5.0 $65
AVENGERS 85 7.0 $40
AVENGERS 158 7.0, 7.0 $25
AVENGERS 10 KING SIZE 4.0 $15
AVENGERS 257 8.0 $20
CONAN #1 6.5, Giant Size 5.5 $210
TALES OF SUSPENSE #58 5.5, #59 5.0 $200
TALES OF SUSPENSE 50 4.0 $240
STRANGE TALES 137, 138, 159 average grade 4.0 $55
STRANGE TALES 133, 135, 136 average grade 4.0 $100
STRANE TALES 130 3.5 $10 popped top staple
STRANGE TALES 130 4.5 $20
STRANGE TALES 127 4.0 $20
STRANGE TALES 126 3.0 $30
IRON FIST 1 5.0 $40
MARVEL PREMIERE 28 6.5 $50
MARVEL PREMIERE 28 7.0 $55
DR. STRANGE 1 6.0 $50
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 97 5.0 $115
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 104 2.0 $10
THOR 134 5.0 $75
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 119 2.0 $10
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 1 KING SIZE 3.0 $50
DAREDEVIL KING SIZE 1 4.5 $15
DAREDEVIL 10 5.5 $60
DAREDEVIL 18 6.0 $40
DAREDEVIL 111 8.0 $60
DAREDEVIL 131 6.5 $100
DAREDEVIL 254 9.0+ $40
DAREDEVIL 168 7.0 $95 
DR. STRANGE 169 5.0 $135
MARVEL SUPER-HEROES 12 5.0 $100
CAPTAIN MARVEL 1 4.5 $90
STRANGE TALES 178 6.0 $45
STRANGE TALES 180 7.0 (but has a popped bottom staple so putting grade at 5.0) $55
ASM 252 7.5 $60
ASM 361 9.2+ $100
WHAT IF #1 8.0 $35
SPIDEY SUPER STORIES 7.5 $30
WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #1 8.5 $25

Accepting Offers
Post 184 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
SOLD


Post 185 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Oooooooooooo..
Post 186 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad lol!!
Post 187 • IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
When was that listed???
Post 188 • IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
LOL I don't even remember seeing that advertised!



My books arrived safe and sound
Post 189 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
Someone probably specified interest to @GAC, as the Hellblazer #1 I acquired wasn’t advertised.
Post 190 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@HeinzDad Bingo!
Post 191 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Flash 143   cgc 6.5           $50





SOLD
Post 192 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
5.0 $135




SOLD
Post 193 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
Wolverine mini ser 1,2,3,4 (7.0)    $90(two newsies)




SOLD
Post 194 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Accepting Offers

Avengers 196 cgc 8.5 $130
X-men 4 cgc 9.8 $80
Next Men 21 9.0 $95
Preacher 1 8.5 $75
Ultimate Spiderman 1 9.2 $70
Ultimate Spiderman 1 9.2 $70
Sandman 1 7.5 $70
Miracle man 1 8.0 $20
V for Vendetta 1 8.5 $40
Wolverine mini series 1,2,3,4 (7.0) $80 
x-men 10 5.0 $120
CAP 359 and 360 6.5 $35
Godzilla 1 7.5 $50
Hulk 1 +1 variant NM $100
Hulk DF Virgin 600 + Cap DF Virgin 600 NM $60
iZombie 1 x2 NM $40
Amazing Spider-man 638 NM $120
Amazing Spider-man 700 NM $50
Micronauts 1 x 3 7.0 $40
ROM 1 X 2 7.5 $65
Wolverine 1 7.5 $20
Wolverine Origin 1,2x2,3,4,5,6 $25
moon knight 1 8.0 $40
freedom fighters 1 8.5 $30
Shadow 1 x2 7.0 $50
1st Issue Special 1 7.5 $20
300 8.5 $15
League of Extro Gents 7.0 $15
NICK FURY AGENT OF SHEILD 1 6.5 $70
SECRET WARS 8 X2 7.5 and 7.0 $100
ASM 194 6.0 $100
ASM 28 3.0 $100
ASM 46 4.0 $100
IRON MAN/SUB-MARINER 1 5.5 $120
IRON MAN/SUB-MARINER 1 6.0 $130
IRON MAN KING SIZE SPECIAL 1 4.5 $10
X-FACTOR 6 X3 Avg grade 7.5 $100
X-FACTOR 5 8.5 $20
X-FACTOR 24 9.0 $35
X-MEN 282 8.5 $15
X-MEN 221 Avg grade 9.0 $125
X-MEN 266 8.5, ANNUAL 14 7.0 $105
X-MEN 130 7.0 $50
DEFENDERS #1 6.5, #17 7.5 $75
MARVEL FEATURE #1 7.5, #2 7.5, #3 5.0 $230
AVENGERS 54 4.5 $15
AVENGERS 55 X2 5.5 and 6.0 $150
AVENGERS 57 5.5 $170
AVENGERS 59 5.5 and 6.0 $75
AVENGERS 71 7.5 $100
AVENGERS 83 5.0 $65
AVENGERS 85 7.0 $40
AVENGERS 158 7.0, 7.0 $25
AVENGERS 10 KING SIZE 4.0 $15
AVENGERS 257 8.0 $20
CONAN #1 6.5, Giant Size 5.5 $210
TALES OF SUSPENSE #58 5.5, #59 5.0 $200
TALES OF SUSPENSE 50 4.0 $240
STRANGE TALES 137, 138, 159 average grade 4.0 $55
STRANGE TALES 133, 135, 136 average grade 4.0 $100
STRANE TALES 130 3.5 $10 popped top staple
STRANGE TALES 130 4.5 $20
STRANGE TALES 127 4.0 $20
STRANGE TALES 126 3.0 $30
IRON FIST 1 5.0 $40
MARVEL PREMIERE 28 6.5 $50
MARVEL PREMIERE 28 7.0 $55
DR. STRANGE 1 6.0 $50
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 97 5.0 $115
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 104 2.0 $10
THOR 134 5.0 $75
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 119 2.0 $10
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 1 KING SIZE 3.0 $50
DAREDEVIL KING SIZE 1 4.5 $15
DAREDEVIL 10 5.5 $60
DAREDEVIL 18 6.0 $40
DAREDEVIL 111 8.0 $60
DAREDEVIL 131 6.5 $100
DAREDEVIL 254 9.0+ $40
DAREDEVIL 168 7.0 $95 
MARVEL SUPER-HEROES 12 5.0 $100
CAPTAIN MARVEL 1 4.5 $90
STRANGE TALES 178 6.0 $45
STRANGE TALES 180 7.0 (has a popped bottom staple so putting grade at 5.0) $55
ASM 252 7.5 $60
ASM 361 9.2+ $100
WHAT IF #1 8.0 $35
SPIDEY SUPER STORIES 7.5 $30
WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #1 8.5 $25

Accepting Offers
Post 195 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
6.0 $50




SOLD
Post 196 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user



SOLD
Post 197 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
X-men 4 cgc 9.8           $110




sold
Post 198 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
7.5 and 7.0 $100




Sold
Post 199 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
#1 6.5, Giant Size 5.5 $210




SOLD
Post 200 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
#58 5.5, #59 5.0 $200




SOLD
Post 201 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
5.0 $115




SOLD
Post 202 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Accepting Offers

Avengers 196 cgc 8.5 $130
Next Men 21 9.0 $95
Preacher 1 8.5 $75
Ultimate Spiderman 1 9.2 $70
Ultimate Spiderman 1 9.2 $70
Sandman 1 7.5 $70
Miracle man 1 8.0 $20
V for Vendetta 1 8.5 $40
Wolverine mini series 1,2,3,4 (7.0) $80 
x-men 10 5.0 $120
CAP 359 and 360 6.5 $35
Godzilla 1 7.5 $50
Hulk 1 +1 variant NM $100
Hulk DF Virgin 600 + Cap DF Virgin 600 NM $60
iZombie 1 x2 NM $40
Amazing Spider-man 638 NM $120
Amazing Spider-man 700 NM $50
Micronauts 1 x 3 7.0 $40
ROM 1 X 2 7.5 $65
Wolverine 1 7.5 $20
Wolverine Origin 1,2x2,3,4,5,6 $25
moon knight 1 8.0 $40
freedom fighters 1 8.5 $30
Shadow 1 x2 7.0 $50
1st Issue Special 1 7.5 $20
300 8.5 $15
League of Extro Gents 7.0 $15
NICK FURY AGENT OF SHEILD 1 6.5 $70
ASM 194 6.0 $100
ASM 28 3.0 $100
ASM 46 4.0 $100
IRON MAN/SUB-MARINER 1 5.5 $120
IRON MAN/SUB-MARINER 1 6.0 $130
IRON MAN KING SIZE SPECIAL 1 4.5 $10
X-FACTOR 6 X3 Avg grade 7.5 $100
X-FACTOR 5 8.5 $20
X-FACTOR 24 9.0 $35
X-MEN 282 8.5 $15
X-MEN 221 Avg grade 9.0 $125
X-MEN 266 8.5, ANNUAL 14 7.0 $105
X-MEN 130 7.0 $50
DEFENDERS #1 6.5, #17 7.5 $75
MARVEL FEATURE #1 7.5, #2 7.5, #3 5.0 $230
AVENGERS 54 4.5 $15
AVENGERS 55 X2 5.5 and 6.0 $150
AVENGERS 59 5.5 and 6.0 $75
AVENGERS 71 7.5 $100
AVENGERS 83 5.0 $65
AVENGERS 85 7.0 $40
AVENGERS 158 7.0, 7.0 $25
AVENGERS 10 KING SIZE 4.0 $15
AVENGERS 257 8.0 $20
TALES OF SUSPENSE 50 4.0 $240
STRANGE TALES 137, 138, 159 average grade 4.0 $55
STRANGE TALES 133, 135, 136 average grade 4.0 $100
STRANE TALES 130 3.5 $10 popped top staple
STRANGE TALES 130 4.5 $20
STRANGE TALES 127 4.0 $20
STRANGE TALES 126 3.0 $30
IRON FIST 1 5.0 $40
MARVEL PREMIERE 28 6.5 $50
MARVEL PREMIERE 28 7.0 $55
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 104 2.0 $10
THOR 134 5.0 $75
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 119 2.0 $10
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 1 KING SIZE 3.0 $50
DAREDEVIL KING SIZE 1 4.5 $15
DAREDEVIL 10 5.5 $60
DAREDEVIL 18 6.0 $40
DAREDEVIL 111 8.0 $60
DAREDEVIL 131 6.5 $100
DAREDEVIL 254 9.0+ $40
DAREDEVIL 168 7.0 $95 
MARVEL SUPER-HEROES 12 5.0 $100
CAPTAIN MARVEL 1 4.5 $90
STRANGE TALES 178 6.0 $45
STRANGE TALES 180 7.0 (has a popped bottom staple so putting grade at 5.0) $55
ASM 361 9.2+ $100
WHAT IF #1 8.0 $35
SPIDEY SUPER STORIES 7.5 $30
WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #1 8.5 $25

Accepting Offers
Post 203 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GAC
5.5 $200




SOLD
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Collector Jedyzon private msg quote post Address this user
sweet books man!
Post 205 • IP   flag post
657131 236 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?