CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.

******GAC: SALES THREAD******10313

I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
5.0 $75


Post 101 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
2.0 $10


Post 102 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
3.0 $50


Post 103 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
4.5 $15


Post 104 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
5.5 $60


Post 105 • IP   flag post


I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
6.0 $40


Post 106 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
8.0 $60


Post 107 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
6.5 $100


Post 108 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
9.0+ $40


Post 109 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
7.0 $95


Post 110 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
5.0 $135


Post 111 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
5.0 $100


Post 112 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
4.5 $90


Post 113 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
6.0 $45


Post 114 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
7.0 (but has a popped bottom staple so putting grade at 5.0) $55


Post 115 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
7.5 $60


Post 116 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I'll be in touch when I get back in town and can look at list. Great books!
Post 117 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
9.2+ 100


Post 118 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
8.0 $35


Post 119 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
7.5 $30


Post 120 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
8.5 $25


Post 121 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user

Post 122 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC - Outstanding books!
Post 123 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo thank you good sir!! much appreciated!!
Post 124 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley Thank you! I look forward to it!
Post 125 • IP   flag post
Joined The Club Steverogers11 private msg quote post Address this user
Damn so many don’t know what to buy lol
Post 126 • IP   flag post
I've spent years perfecting my brand of assholery. DrWatson private msg quote post Address this user
All that carpet makes me want to vacuum.
Post 127 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@DrWatson lol!!! with dogs and cats in my house it's usually a losing battle.
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Would it be possible for you to put a written list in a single post that you could update and would remain easy to find towards the end of the thread? I'm interested in some books but it's a lot to chew through. I can't even remember what they were at the moment.
Post 129 • IP   flag post
I don't believe this....and I know you don't care that I don't believe this. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@EbaySeller Here you go...


x-men 2 cbcs 4.5 $475
iron man 1 cbcs $425
showcase 30 cgc 2.5 $300
Avengers 196 cgc 8.5 $180
spectacular SM cgc 9.4 $70
Secret Wars 8 cgc 9.6 $150
X-men 4 cgc 9.8 $110
SD Comic Con 2 5.5 $70
Next Men 21 9.0 $95
Preacher 1 8.5 $75
Flash 143 cgc 6.5 $60
Ultimate Spiderman 1 9.2 $70
Ultimate Spiderman 1 9.2 $70
Sandman 1 7.5 $70
Miracle man 1 8.0 $20
V for Vendetta 1 8.5 $40
Wolverine mini series 1,2,3,4 (7.0) $90(2newstand)
Wolverine mini series 1,2,3,4 (7.0) $80
x-men 10 5.0 $150
CAP 359 and 360 6.5 $35
Godzilla 1 7.5 $50
She-Hulk 1 7.0 $80
Hulk 1 +1 variant NM $100
Hulk 600 + Cap 600 NM $60
Hulk 600 NM $35
iZombie 1 x2 NM $40
Amazing Spider-man 638 NM $120
Amazing Spider-man 700 NM $50
Micronauts 1 x 3 7.0 $40
ROM 1 X 2 7.5 $65
Wolverine 1 7.5 $20
Wolverine Origin 1,2x2,3,4,5,6 $25
Longshot 1 5.0 $10
moon knight 1 8.0 $40
freedom fighters 1 8.5 $30
Shazam 1 x2 6.5 $95
Shadow 1 x2 7.0 $50
1st Issue Special 1 7.5 $20
300 8.5 $15
LOEG 7.0 $15
NICK FURY AGENT OF SHEILD 6.5 $70
SECRET WARS 8 X2 7.5 and 7.0 $100
ASM 194 6.0 $100
ASM 28 3.0 $100
ASM 46 4.0 $100
ASM 78 7.0 $125
IRON MAN/SUB-MARINER 1 5.5 $120
IRON MAN/SUB-MARINER 1 6.0 $130
IRON MAN KING SIZE SPECIAL 4.5 $10
IRON MAN 12 7.5 $70
HULK 102 6.0 $130
HULK 141 PENCE 6.5 $55
X-FACTOR 6 X3 Avg grade 7.5 $100
X-FACTOR 5 8.5 $20
X-FACTOR 24 9.0 $35
X-MEN 282 8.5 $15
X-MEN 221 Avg grade 9.0 $125
X-MEN 266 8.5, ANNUAL 14 7.0 $105
X-MEN 130 7.0 $50
X-MEN 109 6.0 $30
X-MEN 120 avg grade 7.0 $100
DEFENDERS #1 6.5, #17 7.5 $75
MARVEL FEATURE #1 7.5, #2 7.5, #3 5.0 $230
AVENGERS 54 4.5 $15
AVENGERS 55 X2 5.5 and 6.0 $150
AVENGERS 57 5.5 $200
AVENGERS 59 5.5 and 6.0 $75
AVENGERS 62 7.5 $85
AVENGERS 69 5.5 $25
AVENGERS 71 7.5 $100
AVENGERS 83 5.0 $65
AVENGERS 85 7.0 $40
AVENGERS 158 7.0, 7.0 $25
AVENGERS 10 KING SIZE 4.0 $15
AVENGERS 257 8.0 $20
CONAN #1 6.5, Giant Size 5.5 $210
TALES OF SUSPENSE #58 5.5, #59 5.0 $200
TALES OF SUSPENSE 93 6.0 $30
TALES OF SUSPENSE 50 4.0 $240
STRANGE TALES 137, 138, 159 average grade 4.0 $55
STRANGE TALES 133, 135, 136 average grade 4.0 $100
STRANE TALES 130 3.5 $10 popped top staple
STRANGE TALES 130 4.5 $20
STRANGE TALES 127 4.0 $20
STRANGE TALES 126 3.0 $30
IRON FIST 1 5.0 $40
MARVEL PREMIERE 28 6.5 $50
MARVEL PREMIERE 28 7.0 $55
DR. STRANGE 1 6.0 $50
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 97 5.0 $115
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 104 2.0 $10
THOR 134 5.0 $75
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 119 2.0 $10
JOURNEY INTO MYSTERY 1 KING SIZE 3.0 $50
DAREDEVIL KING SIZE 1 4.5 $15
DAREDEVIL 10 5.5 $60
DAREDEVIL 18 6.0 $40
DAREDEVIL 111 8.0 $60
DAREDEVIL 131 6.5 $100
DAREDEVIL 254 9.0+ $40
DAREDEVIL 168 7.0 $95
DR. STRANGE 169 5.0 $135
MARVEL SUPER-HEROES 12 5.0 $100
CAPTAIN MARVEL 1 4.5 $90
STRANGE TALES 178 6.0 $45
STRANGE TALES 180 7.0 (but has a popped bottom staple so putting grade at 5.0) $55
ASM 252 7.5 $60
ASM 361 9.2+ $100
WHAT IF #1 8.0 $35
SPIDEY SUPER STORIES 7.5 $30
WEB OF SPIDER-MAN #1 8.5 $25

IN THE EVENT OF A DISCREPANCY BETWEEN THIS LIST AND THE THREAD POST, THE THREAD POST WILL BE TAKEN AS CORRECT.
Post 130 • IP   flag post
657131 236 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?