Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Events

2019 Holiday gift exchange sign up thread10309

Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Just shipped mine.
Post 201 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
@sborock Did you ever receive mine for you know who?
Post 202 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Nice mounting @Mountie73
Post 203 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Mountie73 Well done!!! your work is in the CBCS hallowed halls!
Post 204 IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
@GAC I know! That's pretty cool! Maybe it will bring me luck on my next grading...still waiting for one of those rare 9.9's or the 10.0 (without going the PGX route).
Post 205 IP   flag post

I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@Mountie73 - Congratulations on your frame being selected by Mr. Borock to adorn a wall at CBCS. When will the live feeds be available here from the hidden camera and microphone? Maybe we can get some grading insight from it.
Post 206 IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
@esaravo Shhhhh! He didn't know about those special features!
Post 207 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
@Mountie73 - Congratulations on your frame being selected by Mr. Borock to adorn a wall at CBCS. When will the live feeds be available here from the hidden camera and microphone? Maybe we can get some grading insight from it.

I've just received the FIRST secret photographic evidence of the top CBCS graders, hard at work...

Post 208 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
@sborock Did you ever receive mine for you know who?

Yep! Thanks!
Post 209 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
My wife and mine are off in the mail...Hope they enjoy them
Post 210 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I know you all ask for pics, I been in bed under the weather for last several days but I'll get to it as soon as I can.
Post 211 IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
I mailed my santa package yesterday, so someone should get it this weekend!
Post 212 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Hoping to get mine out by the weekend.
Post 213 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Sent
Post 214 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
No idea when my recipient will open theirs, but the UPS tracking number says the parcel I mailed arrived today.

Merry Christmas!
Post 215 IP   flag post
The Fifth Golden Girl sborock private msg quote post Address this user
Finally got my last piece in! Will be shipping next week!
Post 216 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by esaravo
I mailed my santa package yesterday, so someone should get it this weekend!

It was gently placed on someone's front porch by one of Santa's helpers just 5 minutes ago!
Post 217 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Mine should be mailed either Monday or tues.
Post 218 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Mine’s almost ready to go in the mail.
Post 219 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Mine isn't ready but next week I will ship both Christmas gifts I agreed to mail. This is a special time of the year hope every collector here appreciates its true meaning.
Post 220 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderTim
This is a special time of the year hope every collector here appreciates its true meaning.

Post 221 IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by GanaSoth
@Arak Haha. No need to apologize bro. I'm sure the gift will be fine the way it is.

I honestly don't do Christmas. BUT, my wife loves this time of year and we only do it for her and Max. So, I'm perfectly cool if it's not wrapped; bubble wrapped is plenty fine.

Good Gosh man why do you have to be so agreeable .. well thank you for making us feel better and I am going to get it right next year. We have had more fun with 5 secret Santa's this year.. it was a rewarding and very different type of Christmas experience. Jon Mountie73 really helped me with setting up a store and shipping .. I was getting raped by UPS $37 and $24 and the other day I shipped to Mountie $20 for 4 comics, they say its cause the receivers live a ways out. BS Jon is right on the edge of his town. anyway hes showed me the pay-pal way to mail $4 -7 Hell yeah !!
Post 222 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Grimlock has received his package but we will wait until the actual holiday to open his and mine. This is the first year he has gotten a present so it should be fun

DUDE!!! I swear to god..this whole time , I told crystal that Grimlock was a friend of yours that lived in Oklahoma and not a boardie like her.. Wait till she hears its your cat LMAO
Post 223 IP   flag post
Dang .. I was kind of under the impression that we had to give from our personal and if we didnt have it we were to trade for something applicable. As it turns out it was a lot of fun and way more memorable then if I would have drop shipped from Amazon,eBay,Heritage LOL
Post 224 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Grimlock has received his package but we will wait until the actual holiday to open his and mine. This is the first year he has gotten a present so it should be fun

DUDE!!! I swear to god..this whole time , I told crystal that Grimlock was a friend of yours that lived in Oklahoma and not a boardie like her.. Wait till she hears its your cat LMAO

Well its true...Grimlock is my best friend and my cat. When I am at my desk here at home he is either sleeping on the desk or curled up on the back of the chair behind me sleeping. I often indulge him by buying Tom and Jerry comics and letting him sit and look through them with me ….he is extremely intelligent, although how much he catches or understands isn't clear.

His first week here ….

Our other roommate Ziva. She is more withdrawn and unsocial
Post 225 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Purchased one of the 2 gifts I am sending! One more to go
Post 226 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Finally got my stuff to mail...its fun and challenging sometimes when someone is interested in something very specific that you don't know anything about. Pretty cool bunch of cats on here
Post 227 IP   flag post
Collector CatCovers private msg quote post Address this user
Shipped mine out today.
Post 228 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Mine went out today. I may have gone over board but I couldn't resist some great deals.
Post 229 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Hopefully I can ship mine out tomorrow.
Post 230 IP   flag post
600884 360 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?