CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
CBCS Events

2019 Holiday gift exchange sign up thread10309

CBCS Head Grader SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user
Got it
Post 126 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Got it!
Post 127 • IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
I got mine and crystals ... we mail ours Friday. Also is your name on the list Mountie?? If it was not included , then I want your address
Post 128 • IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
Got it
Post 129 • IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arak
I got mine and crystals ... we mail ours Friday. Also is your name on the list Mountie?? If it was not included , then I want your address

It's a good point, @Mountie73 ... you're participating too, right? If you want, you can send me your details and I'll assign you to someone anonymously.
Post 130 • IP   flag post


Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you,
Yes, I included myself. I random drew mine with everyone elses names. So, I know who it is, but I like that. I want to know who to thank. I appreciate the offer though.
Post 131 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
@donho
@Gabriel85301

Still need to hear from you two to verify receipt of your person. PM me or post here.
Post 132 • IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Never mind /// Ill go and give the tracking numbers to my people
Post 133 • IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
@Mountie73 already messaged you but got it!
Post 134 • IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkseid_of_town
Im in,....new gods, Zatanna, enchantress from marvel, and white queen, and black widow...I hoard silver age books, and collect any/all golden age wonder woman.


Also glad to take on someones kid if they would like to reciprocate with my best friend Grimlock.!Grimlock collects anything with tuxedo cats, especially Tom and Jerry


I handled GanaSoth easy but have spent hours trying to find Grimlock the cat to give him his tracking number... Your post is the only mention of him... Help a brother out
Post 135 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
@bige31 Yeah, I realized after I sent it the first time and deleted you off the post. But thanks for the repost of your post that you got the post!
Post 136 • IP   flag post
Collector donho private msg quote post Address this user
I did get the name but it seems my private message reply is not getting through. and I have no idea what a pence comic is though
Post 137 • IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
I should have mine in hand by Dec. 3 and will be mailing out then.
Post 138 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks @donho.
Post 139 • IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone else tempted to read their gift before they send it out?
Post 140 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Done and done my gift left today. Didn't work today so thought why not. Had to go to home Depot and get a new bulb so did the errands thing so thought best to do today otherwise stuff will come up next time I'm off work 😀
Post 141 • IP   flag post
Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Anyone else tempted to read their gift before they send it out?
you havent read all the books in your collection? same here ...but no I wasnt really tempted . I know this may sound weird but I get a kick from giving presents ... It took me about 40 years to get here...but I made it
Post 142 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by flanders
Anyone else tempted to read their gift before they send it out?


That’s like asking a guy with $150 and a credit card in his pocket in a $200 brothel
With a two for $300 special..Would you be using your credit card sir. 🖖
Post 143 • IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotlift
That’s like asking a guy with $150 and a credit card in his pocket in a $200 brothel
With a two for $300 special..Would you be using your credit card sir. 🖖

Depends how it shows up on my statement.
Post 144 • IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Picked up my Gemini mailers over the weekend so now it’s just a matter of wrapping, packing & sending off my gifts to -REDACTED-
😁👍🏻
Post 145 • IP   flag post
Collector Watcher private msg quote post Address this user
sent out yesterday
Post 146 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Everyone has confirmed!
Post 147 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
Is everyone mailing their “Christmas packages” now? It’s not even Thanksgiving yet!
Post 148 • IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
I’m waiting until at least December 15th.
Gosh I haven’t even shot the turkey yet.
🦃 1st. Then 🎅🏻. 🖖
Post 149 • IP   flag post
If the viagra is working you should be well over a 9.8. xkonk private msg quote post Address this user
Way too early. Hannukah is even fairly late this year.
Post 150 • IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
I'm waiting until at least early December.
Post 151 • IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
I didn't wait. Had a day off work so sent it out. My life gets busy from now on up to Xmas so didn't want it to slip my mind.
Post 152 • IP   flag post
Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah, I'm waiting a little while (closer to December) before I ship out my gifts.
Post 153 • IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
I am waiting for mid December to send mine out.
Post 154 • IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
I am waiting until December to mail something.
Post 155 • IP   flag post
657131 360 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?