Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Events

2019 Holiday gift exchange sign up thread10309

Collector Arak private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mountie73
My son received his today. Although my intention was to make him wait until Christmas...I folded.

Thank you @SteveRicketts! You made him believe in Santa again with the last one! Wow!

Jon
That is a sweet 45 Spidey WOW !! very very nice
Post 251 IP   flag post
You do know that the new guy brings the donuts, right? DWeeB1967 private msg quote post Address this user
FINALLY mailed my gift this morning. And, like so many others, and even after reading discussions about this very thing...I still forgot to wrap the contents. ๐Ÿ˜† Still, I hope the recipient enjoys the books.
Post 252 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
My package arrived already and it was beautifully packed and gift wrapped! lots of comics I was missing from my ASM run

The last one I got will go well with the original art I have from it!

Thanks for a great gift Zach!!!
Post 253 IP   flag post
Collector Enelson private msg quote post Address this user
Mine is going out today finally. I ended up filling a box because the packing coincided with me moving around a bunch of books. So they will either be excited or frustrated by the bonuses๐Ÿคฃ
Post 254 IP   flag post
Collector crystalphoto private msg quote post Address this user
Today, I put mine in the capable hands of my trusty Postwoman...
Post 255 IP   flag post

Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
Mine is sent out and in the hands of USPS.
Post 256 IP   flag post
Collector antoniofett private msg quote post Address this user
Mine is officially in the custody of the UPS.
Post 257 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Whoever had me, rest assured I will get them. The box showed up today at my brother's store. Next time he or his wife visit, they will bring it up to me and I'll post pictures then.
Post 258 IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Thank you @Gotlift!

These are absolutely amazing! First appearance of Shi, I don't know what to say except "Thank You"!

These are fantastic! The Mandalorian skull has incredible detail, the Hydra symbol is spot on and the HULK logo will look great in my cabinet!

Speechless...
Post 259 IP   flag post
Collector Gabriel85301 private msg quote post Address this user
I sent mine gift to my person on Saturday, he should get it on Tuesday, I did add a signature confirmation so It gets in his hands, PORCH PIRATES scare me during this time of the year and I did put some good stuff in there, I hope he likes it.
Post 260 IP   flag post
Johnny, where are your buccaneers?
Johnny: Under my buccan hat.
Gotlift private msg quote post Address this user
Glad you liked everything. And Wow did that get there fast.
Well Merry Christmas and thanks again for helping out with this gift giving extravaganza.
Post 261 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
:Bump:

It's Christmas, and I'm tired of digging for the gift exchange thread.

My box arrived with my friend in Cleveland today - he's sending pictures soon and won't tell me what was in the box. So not only do I have to wait on the pictures, but I need to wait until I'm three states away to pick up my loot.

Patience is a virtue, or so they tell me.
Post 262 IP   flag post
Collector MarvelousComics private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paint_Monk
:Bump:

It's Christmas, and I'm tired of digging for the gift exchange thread.

My box arrived with my friend in Cleveland today - he's sending pictures soon and won't tell me what was in the box. So not only do I have to wait on the pictures, but I need to wait until I'm three states away to pick up my loot.

Patience is a virtue, or so they tell me.

Lol!
Post 263 IP   flag post
Collector Paint_Monk private msg quote post Address this user
A huge thank you to @BrianGreensnips for the gift directly from Marvel's Khonshu.

I won't get to see them in person for another few days, but my friend swears each one is easily a 9.4 or higher. Looks like I've got a bunch of Moon Knight comics going off to CBCS at some point.

Ironically, this was the perfect gift. I've got Marvel Spotlight #28, Moon Knight (Vol. 1) #1, Moon Knight: Fist of Khonshu #1, and Marvel Spotlight #29 (in that order) in one of those Collector's Resource 4-panel frames.

Now, I've got to get a new 4-panel display for Marc Spector: Moon Knight #1, Moon Knight (Finch) #1, Moon Knight #1 (Ellis) and Moon Knight #1 (Lemire). Thanks so much, @BrianGreensnips!

You made my holiday. Awesome gift, sir!

(NOTE: As you can see, it took me only a few moments to convince said friend to send me a DARN picture!)
Post 264 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
@Paint_Monk cool books. And great convincing of your friend to send said pic of books ๐Ÿ‘
Post 265 IP   flag post
Collector BrianGreensnips private msg quote post Address this user
@Paint_Monk I am really glad you like them. Enjoy them during your Christmas break.
Post 266 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
My secret santa package arrived this afternoon. And all I can say is wow !!
I don't have any of these books and I just love the DC horror books. I will have fun reading these and tucking them away into my collection.

Special thanks to the person who sent me these cool books ๐Ÿ‘

Post 267 IP   flag post
Collector Rafel private msg quote post Address this user
Those are some mighty fine books you got there!!
Post 268 IP   flag post
Collector SpiderTim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by southerncross
My secret santa package arrived this afternoon. And all I can say is wow !!
I don't have any of these books and I just love the DC horror books. I will have fun reading these and tucking them away into my collection.

Special thanks to the person who sent me these cool books ๐Ÿ‘

Glad you liked them! Merry Christmas
Post 269 IP   flag post
Collector KYDU private msg quote post Address this user

I got this today from Paulbg2000. Since it's wrapped I'll wait to open it. Public thank you to this group and Paul, hopefully you like yours. I'm impressed by the generosity of this group, send me your eBay id's so I can watch your auctions since I already know you have character.
Post 270 IP   flag post
Collector Paulbg2000 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYDU

I got this today from Paulbg2000. Since it's wrapped I'll wait to open it. Public thank you to this group and Paul, hopefully you like yours. I'm impressed by the generosity of this group, send me your eBay id's so I can watch your auctions since I already know you have character.

Glad it finally arrived ok, Canada Post is sloooooow this time of year. Hope you enjoy the books.
Post 271 IP   flag post
Collector KYDU private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paulbg2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYDU

Glad it finally arrived ok, Canada Post is sloooooow this time of year. Hope you enjoy the books.

I'm sure it's great, thanks again.
Post 272 IP   flag post
Collector danzies private msg quote post Address this user
Sent mine out this afternoon, I had trouble finding my persons items. It should get to em before Christmas I hope.
Post 273 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
I received my gift yesterday, but havenโ€™t had a chance to open it yet. Iโ€™ll post pics later after I get home; canโ€™t wait to open it!! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Post 274 IP   flag post
Collector bige31 private msg quote post Address this user
Alright guys as promised here are mine. I finally got the time to post. Thank you kind person for these. They are awesome.

Post 275 IP   flag post
Collector ONLINE_209 private msg quote post Address this user
I got mine yesterday will be uploading pictures shortly
Post 276 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Received my package from Santa. My agent opened the package for me

I will be getting them in early January. Cannot wait to go through them all.

Many thanks to my Santa! (sorry for the poor photo)

Post 277 IP   flag post
Collector Zombiebigfoot private msg quote post Address this user
Before I start Iโ€™d like to thank @crystalphoto for the beautiful books and x-mas card that I received. This was a very openhanded, generous gift that was sent to me and I am eternally grateful & humbled by this act of kindness. Well done sir, and again I cannot thank you enough for these fantastic additions to my collection. Cheers to you! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿบ

Now, let me share these excellent books with everyone!

ASM (Vol. 1) #52

ASM (Vol. 1) #132

ASM (Vol. 3) #1.3 DF Edition Signed by Alex Ross w/ CoA

Alex Ross C2E2 Sketchbook Signed by Alex Ross!

Again, my sincerest thank you for all of these great books!! Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year to you and your family my friend. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
Post 278 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Alex Ross signed work...amazing, what a great gift
Post 279 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
Grimlock and I worked for hours last night, and one gift went out today ! We might be a touch late but we have it covered!
another goes out tomorrow.....then we get to open our boxes!

Post 280 IP   flag post
597911 360 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?