Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS EventsCBCS Signature ASPCBCS Signature VSP

Signature question10293

Collector Sebastsk8 private msg quote post Address this user
I have a few books I'm looking to submit and get verified, but also will probably be getting at least one of them signed this weekend at the baltimore comiccon. I'm assuming even if i had that sig witnessed it would be a red label, but would the price for the witnessed sig be the 5 like normal and then the others the normal verified price? And would the comments reflect that 1 sig was witnessed and the others verified? Thanks for the help!
Post 1 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
You would get a red label.

You would pay the VSP price for the existing signatures and the new signatures would be the ASP pricing.

VSP is $25 for the first signature and $15 for each additional signature (if you had two existing signatures, those would be $40).

ASP used to be $5 for as many signatures as you want, now I believe that you get up to five ASP signatures before you get charged another $5.

So if you had two existing signatures and add one or two more in Baltimore you are looking at $25 + $15 + $5 + grading fee for a red label (pressing would add another $12 for modern, more if the books is older than 1975 or if it needs to be insured for more than $250).
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by drchaos
ASP used to be $5 for as many signatures as you want, now I believe that you get up to five ASP signatures before you get charged another $5.
ASP books with 10 or more signatures are charged an additional $5 and if they have 20 or more it’s an additional $5 on top of that
Post 3 IP   flag post
600839 3 3
This topic is archived. Start new topic?