Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

4/14/21??? That's interesting. Still waiting on mine from CGC that was signed there on 3/5. Grumble grumble grumble.
Post 1076 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra

No idea. Their TAT are all wonky I wouldn't make any plans for it anytime soon if I were you.

Did you get remarked?
Post 1077 IP   flag post
@Bronte yes sir. Casey Jones sketch.
Post 1078 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Bravo! I wish I thought of him but when submitted all I could think of was anything except turtle and shredder was only thing that came to mind....
Post 1079 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyb86

Got these neat books in from Denmark a few days ago. I'm like 50/50 if I sent in #7 on my next submission to CBCS or if they wait until I send in a pressing order.

I really want to track down copies of these for myself. This is great
Post 1080 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

2021 NECA Undercover Turtles in Disguise Boxed Set Target Exclusive
Post 1081 IP   flag post

2021 NECA Stern Pinball Loot Crate Box
Post 1082 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
@Frontier2Xterra

No idea. Their TAT are all wonky I wouldn't make any plans for it anytime soon if I were you.

Did you get remarked?

Well I called again out of frustration and found out that I was lied to on previous calls.

Call 1 about 4 weeks ago I called specifically to see if my book was signed on the 5th or one of the hold overs. Was told it was signed on 3/5 and has been pressed and awaiting grading.

Call 2 last week was told it hasn't even been pressed yet. Asked why was I told before that it was? Rep apologized and said he's been getting a lot of calls about the Eastman books and pressing to the point where pressing department told him to quit asking.

Call 3 today, told rep I've been getting conflicting information and there has still been no updates to my submission board. She checked and let me know it finished pressing on the 19th and it is being transferred to grading which usually takes 3 days. Asked why I was told differently 4 weeks ago and she said I probably got one of the new people who didn't fully understand what was going on then said my book was a holdover and not signed till 4/14...

CGC is freaking awful right now.
Post 1083 IP   flag post
@Frontier2Xterra

Man. I am sorry to hear that. I hope in the end it's worth your while for all the aggravation. I'm surprised you were able to stay cordial after so many calls.
Post 1084 IP   flag post
I haven't submitted anymore comics to CGC since February due to me moving to another state...However, my Last Ronin "Thank You" Variant is still stuck in "received" status since December/January. I am in not immediate rush to submit anything right now lol
Post 1085 IP   flag post
2021 NECA Slash and Leatherhead 2-Pack Target Exclusive

Post 1086 IP   flag post
1989 TMNT Sewer Lair Playset Sealed in ungraded acrylic case

Post 1087 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Have you ever got one of these larger play sets graded?
Post 1088 IP   flag post
No I don’t get my toys or video games graded
Post 1089 IP   flag post
2021 NECA TMNT Genghis and Rasputin Frog 2-Pack

Post 1090 IP   flag post
2021 NECA TMNT 1990 Movie Accessory Kit

Post 1091 IP   flag post
1990 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles KILLER BEE Boxed Figure Sealed

I've wanted one of these for a long time now.
Post 1092 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Have the books from CGC event that Eastman signed been returned?
Post 1093 IP   flag post
I got mine back from Trinity so I think so
Post 1094 IP   flag post
Not many signed Eastman CGC ones on eBay. Just north of 150. Seems low. Maybe everyone is keeping the ones they sent in?
Post 1095 IP   flag post
I’m keeping mine
Post 1096 IP   flag post
Sure. The ones my son has are staying in his collection too. I just thought that more would turn up on eBay. Kind of like all the McFarlane ones that exploded on there after his last signing.
Post 1097 IP   flag post
Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user
Another wave back.

Post 1098 IP   flag post
I love the Baxter sketch that's rad
Post 1099 IP   flag post
Here's some of my recent TMNT slabs:

This marketing ashcan edition was thrashed but I managed to score a 9.6 after I did a clean and press.

I got three 9.8s of the regular Eastman cover for issue 1:

Post 1100 IP   flag post
Linebreakerscomics the last ronin 4 with AARON Bartling is apparently sold out and available for scalper prices on ebay. If anyone has one for something remotely reasonable, please let me know
Post 1101 IP   flag post
600834 1101 26
This topic is archived. Start new topic?