CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
That's amazing
Post 201 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Why you make clever pun, then say no pun intended?
Post 202 • IP   flag post
Collector mattness private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
That's amazing


Thanks It's my only Jimbo piece but I like it
Post 203 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Why you make clever pun, then say no pun intended?


Man who not poop for many days must take care of back log.
Post 204 • IP   flag post
Collector dpiercy private msg quote post Address this user
I have some Jimbo Salgado stuff; he is awesome.
Post 205 • IP   flag post


Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user
More tmnt goodies in the works. Will post once completed.
Post 206 • IP   flag post
Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user

Post 207 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user








2003 Playmates Toys
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
TMNT
Turtle Tracker
Hummer

Sealed, New in Box
Box has some creases and shelf wear

signed and sketched by Peter Laird
from the Mirage Studios Archives Basement directly from Mirage Studios ebay account
with Certificate of Authenticity from Mirage Studios
Post 208 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user






2017 IDW / DC Comics
Batman / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures #1
Heroes and Fantasies Exclusive Variant

Signed and Sketched by Kevin Eastman
Kevin Eastman Variant Cover Art
Post 209 • IP   flag post
Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user





Post 210 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@whowill will those be going to CBCS for yellow labels?
Post 211 • IP   flag post
Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user
Yes. They will
Post 212 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I really like the 4th one.
Post 213 • IP   flag post
Collector whowill private msg quote post Address this user
Forgot these !!!!......signed by all who contribute to the making of this edition.



Post 214 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
interesting...Courtney's signature has changed lol

it's totally legit yellow labels too that's cool i likes

so, I need to replenish some cash flow for future acquisitions.

I have decided to open up my collection to serious buyers and trades: www.kaptainmyke.com/tmnt
Post 215 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Coming soon..........



Post 216 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Does anybody want to guess what that is?
Post 217 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
A turtle toy.
Post 218 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 219 • IP   flag post
Collector FrankCastle129 private msg quote post Address this user
A battery operated turtle toy
Post 220 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Getting warmer
Post 221 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
A battery operated turtle toy that lights up.
Post 222 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I give up.
Post 223 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
it's a toy that was never released but was in the playmates toy catalog
Post 224 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 225 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
a kaptainmyke replicant fueled on pizza?
Post 226 • IP   flag post
Moderators handing out titles: Boom. Roasted. Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Coming soon..........




12" giant cyber samurai
Post 227 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Bingo
Post 228 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
How many of those exist?
Post 229 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Only one. The one I commissioned from a toy builder in the Netherlands. The first trip to the States was a rocky one. He got completely damaged. So, I shipped it back and we made some changes to the box design and logo art as well. I received an email with some top secret video showing the walking action and lights and sounds. He ships it next week so I should get it in 2 weeks hopefully, this time undamaged.



Post 230 • IP   flag post
657131 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?