Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
you

Um. Yeah. Me.

Looked up your book, nice sharp corners, looks clean!
Post 101 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I was about to type "thanks" you ruined the moment.
Post 102 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke what's the extra cost?
Post 103 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
of what? Signatures? None, free
Post 104 IP   flag post
IDW retailer incentives sure seem to be harder to track down than other publishers.
Post 105 IP   flag post

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Stores don't order as many copies that's why
Post 106 IP   flag post
Collector FrankCastle129 private msg quote post Address this user

I got the a cover and the ri guess I'll have to track down a B cover. There's also two jet pack exclusive covers too, no bebop and rocksteady on them.
Post 107 IP   flag post
@kaptainmyke

You should add the SDCC idw ashcan comic to the list too that was pretty hard to get a decent copy of.
Post 108 IP   flag post
2012 TMNT SDCC Exclusive IDW Action Figure Special Edition Comic

The Lego ones are hard to find as well

2014 IDW LEGO TMNT #1 SDCC Exclusive Cover A

2014 IDW LEGO TMNT #1 SDCC Exclusive Cover B

I won this earlier last year, too

2016 IDW TMNT MEGA BLOKS TIME CAPSULE from Kevin Eastman Studios

Post 109 IP   flag post
I was just gonna post up #28A which has their faces.

Post 110 IP   flag post
Secret Tip: For those who don't know, Jetpack Comics is partners and friends with both Eastman and Laird. They offer exclusive deals and variants with Ninja Turtles comics. You can even sign up for a secret code and get discounts on TMNT comics, too. I cannot give that code out publicly but poke around some on their website for more info: http://www.jetpackcomics.com/comic-books/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles

I highly recommend Jetpack. I use them for Amazon's comixology online pulllist system through Diamond. They ship and pack well. Great service and they respond to emails within hours.
Post 111 IP   flag post
The next one after #28 is #39RI

Post 112 IP   flag post
by the way, at Jetpack comics, you can still purchase the remaining orange red error edition covers... they don't promise any high grades but they will pull for you the highest grade found in the remaining stack as advertised on their website. I was astonished when I got mine graded through CBCS and it got a 9.8 brahs.

CBCS even notated the error on the cover as described. I sent in additional paperwork and printouts from the website of Jetpack when I sent in the comic for grading. CBCS took the bait and acknowledged the error. Cool, huh?

Post 113 IP   flag post
And then #42A

Post 114 IP   flag post
Secret Tip:by the way you can send your turtle books to @TrinityComics and he'll get Kevin to sign them for the magical yellow label brah

i don't even work for any of these people and i be giving out free plugs like Oprah and whatnot
Post 115 IP   flag post
Secret Tip: I'm going to let all of you in on the "Club" if you will in today's markets for Ninja Turtles on Ebay. You can compete with me bidding on items from ebay from these official Ninja Turtle sources. All of these people will gladly sign your item, too for free...

Peter Laird , his office manager and Mirage Alumni Dan Berger (You can get Peter Laird, Michael Dooney, Jim Lawson, or Dan Berger to sign your items upon request in a separate message)
mirage studios ebay account

Kevin Eastman, his manager Fiona
kevin eastman ebay account

Steve Lavigne, his wife Dee Dee
steve lavigne ebay account

You should save them all in your saved sellers and get notifications on your phone. I spike bid and bid extremely high to guarantee the win so bring big pockets with you to the big boy table lol
Post 116 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Is Mirage liquidating?
Post 117 IP   flag post
And then #43RI

Post 118 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Is Mirage liquidating?

They closed their doors down in 2010. They been hawking their junk in the basement for 7 years LOL

and yadda yadda now I have a huge storage and a headache
Post 119 IP   flag post
Then #44 2nd Print Cover (shone earlier)...and then #49 regular cover.

Post 120 IP   flag post

Post 121 IP   flag post
I don't think there are any other non-TPB covers with them prior to their own title that I haven't listed.
Post 122 IP   flag post

2011 SDCC ashcan
Post 123 IP   flag post
I don't think I've seen that one
Post 124 IP   flag post
@DarthLego

39A

Post 125 IP   flag post
2016 SDCC megabloks hard to find in mint they must have let bebop and rocksteady beat the crap out of the boxes holding them

Post 126 IP   flag post

My printing error signed by Kevin Eastman
Post 127 IP   flag post

2014 Annual signed by Courtney and Kevin Eastman
Post 128 IP   flag post
@FrankCastle129 I totally overlooked that 39A.
Post 129 IP   flag post
nice books brah

I have the blue line variant of the mega blok sdcc special

I have an extra if anyone wants/needs one
Post 130 IP   flag post
601310 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?