CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Here's a turtle appearance I forgot about. I don't know if this was talked about previously or not. Not worth anything but it's a 1994 appearance. My kids loved the cartoon


Post 1051 • IP   flag post
I live in RI and Rhode Islanders eat chili with beans. esaravo private msg quote post Address this user
@OGJackster - I have one or two of those in a short box. I think I only own like 4 or 5 comics total with turtles.
Post 1052 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I actually don't have that issue lol
Post 1053 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Did TMNT take a plunge? The last time I updated the value from gocollect, the value for a 7.0 was $15,500




now they have it valued at $8,500




Do you know anything about this?
Post 1054 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
that looks like a third printing
Post 1055 • IP   flag post


Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Nope... it's the first print.


Post 1056 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Here's the last 2 sales...



Post 1057 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
well i have a 9.0 first print worth over $18500 so I'm doing alright


Post 1058 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
9.0 is $22,000, yup, you're doing good
I sent an email to gocollect to see if they have any input. I just thought I'd ask to see if you had any additional info. I just don't know if the values are correct for the mid-range.
Post 1059 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I have yet to see toys and comics go down. It's been an upward trend for the past 5 years. With the release of The Last Ronin and the introduction of Jennika as a 5th turtle, even more interest has sparked sales spikes. Toys are selling for 60% higher premium than last year or the previous year.
Post 1060 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



I got another 1989 Sewer Lair Playset to replace the one I sold last year.
Post 1061 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
Ok Mike (and anyone else), I've got something for ya to look at. I don't recall ever seeing you post this, or seeing them ever. I was windowshopping on eBay and ran across the Leonardo medal listed for an outrageous price and had to be shipped from the UK. So I searched more and found the whole set on eBay!!! I am totally geeking out over this!!!

This set is made in the UK. The reverse side of the medals has the sewer lid that is in the cover art of the 4 turtles saying "Cowabunga!" I'll go grab a pic of that and add it at the bottom.



















Edit




And then I found this available from Australia.





Post 1062 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Those are really cool, I've never seen them either.
Post 1063 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
So, it’s 2 sets? One US & one UK?
Post 1064 • IP   flag post
-Our Odin-
Rest in Peace
Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim the first one is UK. The second one I can't read the fine print on the back, but the seller is in Australia.
Post 1065 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Tules... no, I didn't misspell it lol!

Post 1066 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
The medals are common and not worth very much, but still cool
Post 1067 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
So when are all the Eastman signed yellow label books going to start hitting eBay?
Post 1068 • IP   flag post
I’m not sure they know they’re taking one for the team. Drogio private msg quote post Address this user
Found these two books in a box of random TMNT back issues. $5/ea.

Seems like Space Yojimbo is a hot thing.

Not many issues in good shape listed on eBay. Few sales, but range from $50-$150. The set goes for $150 and up. None are slabbed.

These two might grade at NM- after a press. Considering going that route as I think the Yojimbo Netflix series doesn’t have a release date to my knowledge...was going to be this year.


Post 1069 • IP   flag post
Forum Crier OGJackster private msg quote post Address this user
Getting things ready for the next batch to get graded.


Post 1070 • IP   flag post
We should have the forum rate our packages. HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
OOOOOOOHHHHH and AAAAAAAAHHHHHH! that's a sweet spread!
Post 1071 • IP   flag post
Collector Mmanick private msg quote post Address this user
Anyone want to sell a 4th print #1?
Post 1072 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user


Post 1073 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Awesome brah
Post 1074 • IP   flag post
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user



Got these neat books in from Denmark a few days ago. I'm like 50/50 if I sent in #7 on my next submission to CBCS or if they wait until I send in a pressing order.
Post 1075 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte




4/14/21??? That's interesting. Still waiting on mine from CGC that was signed there on 3/5. Grumble grumble grumble.
Post 1076 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
@Frontier2Xterra

No idea. Their TAT are all wonky I wouldn't make any plans for it anytime soon if I were you.

Did you get remarked?
Post 1077 • IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte yes sir. Casey Jones sketch.
Post 1078 • IP   flag post
I have a problem with fattening women up. Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Bravo! I wish I thought of him but when submitted all I could think of was anything except turtle and shredder was only thing that came to mind....
Post 1079 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyb86



Got these neat books in from Denmark a few days ago. I'm like 50/50 if I sent in #7 on my next submission to CBCS or if they wait until I send in a pressing order.


I really want to track down copies of these for myself. This is great
Post 1080 • IP   flag post
657131 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?