Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

2020 NECA Target Exclusive The MIGHTY METALHEAD Deluxe Figure
Post 951 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

2020 Last Ronin 1 per store Thank You Variant...off to CGC for grading
Post 952 IP   flag post

1989 TMNT Iron On Patches Complete Set Signed by Laird

These are pretty rare, and especially a complete set of patches
Post 953 IP   flag post

2020 NECA Tokka and Rahzar 2-Pack
Post 954 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I would totally open these.
Post 955 IP   flag post

Like all NECA figures, I bought 2. One for my son to open and play with, and one for me sealed in the box. I typically do this for most toys now: Gremlins, TMNT, He-Man, etc.

The one we opened is SHARP. I already punctured one of my hands with the spikes on Tokka. These toys are dangerous!

You have to soak these toys in a boiling hot pot of water so the joints and hands/feet move more freely. Right out of the box they are too stiff and break off. We already broke off Krang's right foot and I had to gorilla glue him back on. Broke off one of Casey Jones' hands too. Good thing these toys come with extra hands!
Post 956 IP   flag post
The Turtles in Time Foot soldier is tempting me right now @kaptainmyke.
Post 957 IP   flag post
I hope it’s ok that I post a pic in this thread but I decided I’d take a chance as these are sweet for the price.

My daughter got me Raph for Xmas and when I found out there were from Five Below I insisted on owning them all. At that price you can easily leave one sealed and play with another.
Post 958 IP   flag post
No I don't mind - It'd be nice if more people contributed to this thread than just me lol

I've never seen the eggs before, that's cool
Post 959 IP   flag post
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock Tedsaid private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
No I don't mind - It'd be nice if more people contributed to this thread than just me lol

I've never seen the eggs before, that's cool

That reminds me, Mike, I've been meaning to tell you about this. I figure you already have a couple, but if you want another, I'm happy to send it to you. It was a freebie, included when I bought a different set. I would just pass it along to someone else, but I'd rather someone I know have it, especially a TMNT fan.

Any interest? There's no charge of course.

Post 960 IP   flag post
No I don't think we have that bagged set
Post 961 IP   flag post

2007 TMNT Cowabunga Carl's Party Van SEALED New in the Box!
Post 962 IP   flag post
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I want to ask your advice or anyone else on the tread, got a kind family member who sent me some old TMNT toys for my collection (yay!) sadly someone of them are quite dirty and had some debris basically caked on them, basically what you would expect for well loved toys. Any idea of best way to clean them. I'm was about to use goo gone on them but had some last seconds maybe I better check before I do that. I figured a bath with some dish soap can't hurt. And yes I checked nothing super rare or valuable just want to clean them up for my collection.
Post 963 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Goo gone will prolly strip the paint off the plastic. I would definitely avoid any harsh chemicals.

I would suggest just warm water. A very mild soap if necessary.
Post 964 IP   flag post
OOOOOOhhhh, @bennyb86, I've got a good one for you. I gave my figures from my brother and I's collection to a friend of mine because he likes action figures more than me... Months later he asked me what we did with them as they were "sticky", bwahahahahaha.

To answer your question I second @Bronte, Dawn and warm water hasn't hurt anything.
Post 965 IP   flag post
Sweet. To a nice soak of dish soap and a nice gentle scrub they shall be treated to.
Post 966 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bennyb86
@kaptainmyke I want to ask your advice or anyone else on the tread, got a kind family member who sent me some old TMNT toys for my collection (yay!) sadly someone of them are quite dirty and had some debris basically caked on them, basically what you would expect for well loved toys. Any idea of best way to clean them. I'm was about to use goo gone on them but had some last seconds maybe I better check before I do that. I figured a bath with some dish soap can't hurt. And yes I checked nothing super rare or valuable just want to clean them up for my collection.

Pour 4 cups of bleach in the bath tub. Fill the bath tub halfway with scalding hot water. Dunk all loose toys in the tub. Soak for 2-3 hours or until water is room temperature. The only thing you have to worry about is stickers. For those I would wash carefully with a toothbrush and mild dish soap.
Post 967 IP   flag post
Let's see some pics
Post 968 IP   flag post

2019 Arcade1Up TMNT Arcade Cabinet with riser and matching Arcade1Up TMNT Stool

Just got the stool today!
Post 969 IP   flag post
Thanks for the info! I'll snap a photo when I get home but here is the only TMNT toy I have on my phone to share in some goodness, one of my favs and the only one I own that is still in the box!

Post 970 IP   flag post
Can you still get the pizza offer from Dominos?
Post 971 IP   flag post
Tokka and Rahzar are back (and looking for mama) in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #113 preview

Sophie Campbell returns on art duties for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #113

https://www.gamesradar.com/tmnt-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-113-preview-tokka-rahzar/

Post 972 IP   flag post

1990 TMNT Needlenose Mutant Sealed w/ Ungraded Custom CGA Case

One of my favorite toys as a child. This toy is damn rare sealed in the box.
Post 973 IP   flag post

2020 NECA TMNT Zorax and Zork 2-Pack Target Exclusive Sealed
Post 974 IP   flag post

1992 GOLD LEO STATUE Number 27127 Cracked Bubble
Post 975 IP   flag post

2020 TMNT Tiny Arcade Machine Keychain (it totally works, too)
Post 976 IP   flag post

2020 NECA TMNT Super Shredder Deluxe Figure Copy 2
Post 977 IP   flag post

1992 Movie Star Turtles Movie Star Mike MOC Unpunched 70/80/85

1992 Movie Star Turtles Movie Star Don MOC Unpunched 70/80/85

1992 Movie Star Turtles Movie Star Leo MOC Unpunched 70/80/85
Post 978 IP   flag post

2009 Metallized Fugitoid Collector Figure Signed by Laird
Post 979 IP   flag post
I told you I was tempted by the Foot Soldier. If you can tell by how it’s in the box it’s never going to stay sealed.
Post 980 IP   flag post
601208 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?