Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Sold this for $2000 earlier in 2020. Wish I still had this one.
Post 926 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

2020 Playmates Item 81390 PX Previews Exclusive SDCC 2020 TMNT Basic Figure 6-Pack signed by Kevin Eastman
Post 927 IP   flag post

2020 Walmart Exclusive Original Comic Book Action Figures Limited Edition Bundle Pack
Post 928 IP   flag post

My Ninja Turtles DVDs. Some of these are super expensive, like the 2003 Series. That series alone was $700

I also have the party wagon tmnt van dvd case of the Fred Wolf Cartoon series from 1987 but I cannot find photos of that one at the moment.
Post 929 IP   flag post

2020 NECA TMNT Turtles in Time LOOT CRATE Exclusive SHELL SHOCK TURTLE
Post 930 IP   flag post

2020 NECA The Wrath of Krang Deluxe Figure
Post 931 IP   flag post

2020 NECA Super Shredder Deluxe Figure Sealed in Box
Post 932 IP   flag post

2020 NECA Leo and Shredder 2-Pack from Kevin Eastman
Post 933 IP   flag post

2020 Loot Crate Deluxe Box with NECA Shredder and TCRI Loot
Post 934 IP   flag post
Collector Terry88 private msg quote post Address this user
That Krang got me drool'n
Post 935 IP   flag post
Collector bennyb86 private msg quote post Address this user
So much Turtles goodness to start the new year!
Post 936 IP   flag post

2020 NECA Musical Tour Figures
Post 937 IP   flag post

2019 SDCC NECA Splinters Capture Set
Post 938 IP   flag post

2019 NECA TMNT Spirit of Splinter Loot Crate Exclusive - 4498 backers
Post 939 IP   flag post

2018 NECA TMNT Baby Turtle Accessory Set
Post 940 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
That's a ton of stuff. I can only imagine how big your house has to be to store all that stuff and comics too....
Post 941 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
That's a ton of stuff. I can only imagine how big your house has to be to store all that stuff and comics too....

Post 942 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

Everything is in rubbermaid storage tubs.

Post 943 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
And I thought I had a lot of storage bins for my stuffed animal collection. Yours puts mine to shame.....

Post 944 IP   flag post
I didn't put a bin # in my spreadsheet for 2 toys and now they are lost forever lol
Post 945 IP   flag post
That's gotta suck. I am nowhere near as organized. My stuff is all Mish mashed. Even my comics are scattered. Fortunately my collection in terms of quantity pales to a lot if the other collectors on this forum. I cant imagine dozens of boxes to go through to find something....
Post 946 IP   flag post
I know where 99.5% of all my comics and toys are, fortunately.
Post 947 IP   flag post

2020 NECA Walmart Exclusive Movie CASEY JONES / UNDERCOVER RAPHAEL 2-Pack
Post 948 IP   flag post
Collector Firehawk2069 private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke did those just come out?
Post 949 IP   flag post
Yes. Walmart has the movie themed NECA figures, and Target has the cartoon/videogame exclusive NECA figures. I don't shop in the stores due to the Pandemic, so I'm at the mercy of scalpers on eBay unfortunately.
Post 950 IP   flag post

2020 NECA Target Exclusive The MIGHTY METALHEAD Deluxe Figure
Post 951 IP   flag post

2020 Last Ronin 1 per store Thank You Variant...off to CGC for grading
Post 952 IP   flag post

1989 TMNT Iron On Patches Complete Set Signed by Laird

These are pretty rare, and especially a complete set of patches
Post 953 IP   flag post

2020 NECA Tokka and Rahzar 2-Pack
Post 954 IP   flag post
CBCS Boomhauer HeinzDad private msg quote post Address this user
I would totally open these.
Post 955 IP   flag post
601494 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?