Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I have a 3.5 X 5.5 in a CBCS slab. That book looks bigger than that
Post 901 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
@Bronte I have a 3.5 X 5.5 in a CBCS slab. That book looks bigger than that

I hope you are correct. Maybe REJECT means something else. But dang, I hate calling customer service. (I always get disconnected or mailbox full)
Post 902 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
You might need to call. there's something wrong. I believe they have graded this book before.
Post 903 IP   flag post
Collector docstrange private msg quote post Address this user

Post 904 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
ryan browne and jim lawson?
Post 905 IP   flag post

1993 Playmates Toys Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles SCRATCH THE CAT Mint on Card, Raw AFA 70 EX+ Purchased from Mirage Studios and Peter Laird. Signed by Peter Laird with a rare Splinter sketch on front of card. Certificate of Authenticity signed from Mirage Studios.
Post 906 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
I thought I recall these being rare and a Canadian version to boot. Figure I'd post for the shellheads

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183414766057
Post 907 IP   flag post
#71 and #72 are very expensive because low print and hard to obtain in high grade.
Post 908 IP   flag post
Collector DavidM private msg quote post Address this user
Sorting through my magazine boxes I found some interesting TMNT stuff. A magazine and a couple large posters.

Post 909 IP   flag post
it's a COLLECTOR'S EDITION
Post 910 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
An 8.5 1st Print TMNT #1 (blue label with sigs on the 1st page) just hit e-bay with a best offer option.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F292751651949
Post 911 IP   flag post
Collector Odins_Raven private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hcanes
I thought I recall these being rare and a Canadian version to boot. Figure I'd post for the shellheads

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183414766057

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
#71 and #72 are very expensive because low print and hard to obtain in high grade.

I have both in 9.6 if anyone is interested.
Post 912 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Update on turtlemania special edition I sent to CBCS. No. They do not encapsulate. I just recieved it back with a future credit on book to be graded.
Post 913 IP   flag post
Too small?
Post 914 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyRexia

Kevin Eastman Super Shredder commission I picked up today. 9x12 馃憤馃徎
Post 915 IP   flag post
Quote:
Too small?

I emailed them prior and they said it was good as long as it didn't exceed a certain size. I was cut off the one time I tried calling them when system said REJECT on invoice.

I wish I had gotten the chance to get a preliminary grading on it at least. (Yes, I cant grade worth a crap.) Oh well. I do get a credit for future book
Post 916 IP   flag post
So I opened the package out of the cardboard encasing and there lay the answer to my query.....

Post 917 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyRexia

Kevin Eastman Super Shredder commission I picked up today. 9x12 馃憤馃徎

This is for sale.
Post 918 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte
So I opened the package out of the cardboard encasing and there lay the answer to my query.....

I鈥檇 call that Lazy. Just like what CBCS did with the good morty book.

Yep, its easy to reproduce, but do your research and its even easier to tell what books are the original printing. Nobody reproduces fakes perfectly.
Post 919 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronte

That is total bullshit. There are so many of these graded by CGC and you can spot a fake a mile away. They act like this is a Gobbedlygook #1 or #2. THOSE are easy to fake with copy paper. Swing and miss, CBCS. Swing and miss.
Post 920 IP   flag post
Collector Hcanes private msg quote post Address this user
For the turtle, variant, and Dell'Otto fans:

http://www.scorpioncomics.com/shop/shredder-in-hell-1-dellotto-virgin-variant-set-4-pack-1

Post 921 IP   flag post

Post 922 IP   flag post

Shredder sketch on a shredder, from Kevin Eastman
Post 923 IP   flag post

2012 Lego TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: "Antonio's Pizza Slice of Heaven"

路 Giveaway at the 2012 New York Comic Con
路 Assembled (opened)
路 With original box
路 Contains assembly instructions with parts list
路 Less than 100 produced (Scarce)
路 One of the rarest LEGO items in existence
路 Ebay saved search for 8 years with this being the 2nd one
Post 924 IP   flag post

1992 Mutations Rock N Roll Muta Bus Schoolbus Sealed from Kevin Eastman
Post 925 IP   flag post

Sold this for $2000 earlier in 2020. Wish I still had this one.
Post 926 IP   flag post

2020 Playmates Item 81390 PX Previews Exclusive SDCC 2020 TMNT Basic Figure 6-Pack signed by Kevin Eastman
Post 927 IP   flag post

2020 Walmart Exclusive Original Comic Book Action Figures Limited Edition Bundle Pack
Post 928 IP   flag post

My Ninja Turtles DVDs. Some of these are super expensive, like the 2003 Series. That series alone was $700

I also have the party wagon tmnt van dvd case of the Fred Wolf Cartoon series from 1987 but I cannot find photos of that one at the moment.
Post 929 IP   flag post

2020 NECA TMNT Turtles in Time LOOT CRATE Exclusive SHELL SHOCK TURTLE
Post 930 IP   flag post
601333 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?