Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Those TMNT books mean more to me than all of my TMNT books because my #1-4 I've had almost all of my life. Special place in my heart, regardless.
Post 876 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

2018 NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1/4" Scale Movie Replica "RAPHAEL" in Cloth Trenchcoat Variant NIB Sealed, direct from NECA
Post 877 IP   flag post

2018 NECA Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 1/4" Scale Movie Replica "MUTAGEN CANISTER PROP REPLICA" with light up effects and glowing ooze NIB Sealed, direct from NECA
Post 878 IP   flag post
Collector Drogio private msg quote post Address this user

Uh oh. Can you resist this shop variant @kaptainmyke ?

TMNT #84 VIRGIN COVER LTD 1000

$14.99 SIGNED by Lee Bermejo.
Post 879 IP   flag post
I've had a million people show it to me. I don't like it. They look ugly. And why would anyone get Kevin Eastman to sign or sketch on it either is beyond me.

Cowabunga I guess
Post 880 IP   flag post

Post 881 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
These TMNT sets are supposed to be exclusive to SDCC this year. But you probably saw them:

https://www.comic-con.org/cci/2018/exclusive-product?c=847
Post 882 IP   flag post
They are exclusive to NECA and SDCC. Yes. I timed out during online presale on NECA website with that stupid authorization code they send to your iphone now. When I hit the checkout screen it was sold out of my cart. Total BS. I had to pay scalper prices on ebay.
Post 883 IP   flag post
Every year I get the NECA SDCC exclusives but this year I didn't get them because of the authorization code thing. Is there a way to turn that off now?
Post 884 IP   flag post
Collector ZosoRocks private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
I've had a million people show it to me. I don't like it. They look ugly. And why would anyone get Kevin Eastman to sign or sketch on it either is beyond me.

Cowabunga I guess

Not a completist!.....gold star from me today.

😇😇
Post 885 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Every year I get the NECA SDCC exclusives but this year I didn't get them because of the authorization code thing. Is there a way to turn that off now?

I have no idea, but that sucks you missed out on the pre-sale.

That diorama is particularly cool.
Post 886 IP   flag post
A 9.0 TMNT #1 (1st print) with a “Best Offer” option just hit e-bay:

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F302805499341
Post 887 IP   flag post
rock on
Post 888 IP   flag post
Can't work out a deal. He was not warm to my 24 month average.
Post 889 IP   flag post
Worth a shot, bro.
Post 890 IP   flag post
Thanks
Post 891 IP   flag post
Looks like the guy adjusted the ad so that now it’s an auction starting at $6k, with a Buy It Now option at 8.

Not sure where you were at on it, but I thought I’d mention it.
Post 892 IP   flag post
We were just too far apart. I was even trying to trade for my technodrome and sewer lair, pay the difference of $2k but he wants $9k for a $5k book. Whatever.
Post 893 IP   flag post
Collector Frontier2Xterra private msg quote post Address this user
Very happy to have received this and add to my collection.

Post 894 IP   flag post
1st casey jones

good one
Post 895 IP   flag post
I know it would only be a slight upgrade for you, but a 1st print 8.0 White Pages just hit e-bay last night (auction).

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F372396031648
Post 896 IP   flag post
oh sweet if it goes for under 5k I might bid thanks
Post 897 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Not sure if it has been mentioned but Turtlemania Special Edition is rejected by CBCS for grading.
Post 898 IP   flag post
Oh really? Why is that? Because of the cardstock, too easy to fake?

I have this one signed by Kevin when I met him at Emerald City Comicon...

Post 899 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user

I emailed and asked customer service and they quoted a section of text on their site saying they can encase up to a certain size. However, apparently it's too small?
Post 900 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte I have a 3.5 X 5.5 in a CBCS slab. That book looks bigger than that
Post 901 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
@Bronte I have a 3.5 X 5.5 in a CBCS slab. That book looks bigger than that

I hope you are correct. Maybe REJECT means something else. But dang, I hate calling customer service. (I always get disconnected or mailbox full)
Post 902 IP   flag post
You might need to call. there's something wrong. I believe they have graded this book before.
Post 903 IP   flag post
Collector docstrange private msg quote post Address this user

Post 904 IP   flag post
ryan browne and jim lawson?
Post 905 IP   flag post
600777 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?