Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Cause cover is cool 😛
Post 51 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

1991 TMNT
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie III
Blue Thermos Brand Plastic Lunch Box
Art by A.C. Farley

A United States USA made blue plastic lunch box released by Thermos back in 1991. Complete with Thermos, tag, and original paper inserts. Sticker art by popular Mirage Studios artist A.C. Farley.

Unusual: Thermos DOES NOT have "Roughneck" printed on it.

Signed by Peter Laird with COA from Mirage Studios Archives.

1992 TMNT
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Red Thermos Brand Plastic Lunch Box
Made in Canada

Canadian-made plastic lunch box released by Thermos back in 1992. Complete with thermos and original paper inserts.

Unusual: Thermos DOES NOT have "Roughneck" printed on it.

1992 TMNT
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Movie III Back in Time
Red View Master Brand Boxed Set
Tyco Brand Industries Toys

A mint in box TMNT MOVIE III VIEW-MASTER set released by Tyco Industries in 1992.

2005 TMNT
Enemies Series
KARAI

Mint on Card (MOC)
Sealed
NEW
Very Rare
Post 52 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

2007 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
TMNT Alien Hunters
Multiflex

Loose
Incomplete

Very Rare
Extremely Rare in the United States

United Kingdom release only.
Post 53 IP   flag post
2016 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Unauthorized Bootleg of General KRANG called "CEREBRAL"
First Gokin CEREBRAL NT-01
SPECIAL EDITION VUM

FIRST GOKIN NT-01S CEREBRAL - KRANG

Here's First Gokin NT-01S Cerebral - Krang Special Edition.
(Technically Wave 2)

Made with diecast metal parts.
Improved hip ratchet joints
Improved ankle joints
Improved Ax attachment, and wrist joint
Special edition Chrome Parts!

Special edition have different green and silver/black collector box.

Rarely do I open my ninja turtle related items, but I had to. This toy is too intimidating in size and proportion to not want to open the box and check him out. Much to my surprise, underneath the special edition sleeve is the original wave 1 box. This toy feels well made and constructed. The body armor is metal. The skin feels somewhat fleshy and rigid. The fingers have full articulation to an extent. The elbows and hip joints move well. The head swivels at near 80 degree turning radius. The figure requires AG13/LR44 type batteries to illuminate the stomach cavity area. What else can be said about such an amazing and well mass produced unauthorized bootleg figure?

Post 54 IP   flag post

1997 TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
TURTLEFLAGE SERIES
LEO'S CAMO BLITZ CYCLE

EXCLUSIVE Turtleflage Leo action figure included.

HOLY GRAIL VEHICLE FIGURE SET of ANY TMNT Collector.
Mint, Sealed, Minimal shelf wear. Bubble has very minor scuff at top.
ULTRA RARE

TMNT TURTLFLAGE LEO'S CAMO BLITZ CYCLE Ninja Turtles Playmates Toys action figure vehicle playset, directly from the Peter Laird's own Mirage Studios Archives, signed by Peter Laird.

These are hard to find period. Sealed is ridiculously harder to find. Peter Laird's Leo Camo Blitz Cycle? No way, forget it. This is unbelievably true and purchased from Peter's ebay account. The second most expensive toy I've ever bought in my entire life.

one of many, many, many Holy Grail Pieces of my collection
Post 55 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR shrewbeer private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks for posting this @kaptainmyke. Awesome stuff to see here dude your collection is amazing! Especially that can of ooze; I can vividly remember playing with that stuff, hell I can still remember how it feels in my hand!

Would be sweet to walk into that "Turtle room".

I've always been on the lookout for the original Turtles arcade, I would buy one in a minute; great memories.
Post 56 IP   flag post
Thanks! I try to share to also share what I've learned along my rabbit hole journey of Ninja Turtles. It's fun but once you go deep it's hard to find your way back out!

If I ever find the arcade machine locally I would buy it at any cost in a heartbeat. I pumped many quarters into the local McDonalds as a kid. They had that and Simpsons one. Side by side! Midway was so awesome.
Post 57 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
you guys mean this one?
http://www.coinoppartsetc.com/product/machines-sale-video-arcade-games-retro-video-arcade-games/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles
Post 58 IP   flag post
Ohhh yeah that's the one
Post 59 IP   flag post
First of all, this figure was never made and does not exist. Thank you.

TMNT

WARRIOR RAHZAR WITH FUR
The Hairy Hero Stompin' Wolf!
Mint on Card (MOC)
Prototype Test Shot for Production

KaptainMyke Figures ©2017
Mirage Studios ©1995
Playmates Toys ©1988-1995

No. 5205
UPC 043377-05205-0

An original 1995 Rahzar Mint on Card, this prototype test shot figure was exclusively custom made by KaptainMyke. This is the only Warrior Rahzar known to be Mint on Card, and with glow-in the dark armor, and glow in the dark accessories. The glow action is really bright when in direct sunlight for 10 minutes. The figure will glow for over 12 hours. I've been told the glow paint is not radioactive.

More info here! http://blog.kaptainmyke.com/?p=1051
Post 60 IP   flag post
You've sucessfully confused me.

Excuse my ignorance. Did you take an existing obsure character that was never made into a toy and do so yourself?
Post 61 IP   flag post
Yes, it was a catalog figure but was never released or made it into production .
Post 62 IP   flag post
Collector AndyRexia private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke Your collection is awesome. It's great to see someone who knows so much about what they collect. Bravo.
Post 63 IP   flag post
To clarify this figure was made normally with no fur and no glow-in-the-dark feature.
Post 64 IP   flag post
This can be the turtle thread imo just rename it to the "Ninja Turtles Q&A"
Post 65 IP   flag post
Q&A?

Here's one I have researched lightly and failed so far... What was the first cover appearance of Bebop?
Post 66 IP   flag post

2017 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Universe #8 IDW GAMES VARIANT Cover by Kevin Eastman

This comic book is only avilable to you if you pre-ordered the April O Neil Expansion pack for the "Shadows of the Past" Boardgame from IDW Games.
Post 67 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrewbeer
Q&A?

Here's one I have researched lightly and failed so far... What was the first cover appearance of Bebop?

1988 Archie Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Adventures Vol 1 #1 is the true first appearance of General Krang, Bebop, and Rocksteady.

The cover? I'd have to say Archie Vol #1 Issue #3 is first Krang cover.

Bebop has never been on the cover. Or Rocksteady. Ever. Not until recently when they got their own series "Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything". The first human appearance of Bebop and Rocksteady are in the IDW Micro Series "Raphael".
Post 68 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke how about - The Sewer - all things TMNT!!!
Post 69 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I'm pretty sure I can change it to whatever you want. Just let me know.
Post 70 IP   flag post
Collector FrankCastle129 private msg quote post Address this user

Post 71 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
So Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything #1 is the very first time they ever appear on a cover?
Post 72 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@kaptainmyke how about - The Sewer - all things TMNT!!!

THAT! 👌🏻
Post 73 IP   flag post

Idw 44 second print
Post 74 IP   flag post
No wonder I couldnt find anything quickly. Looks like a more in-depth search is needed 🍺
Post 75 IP   flag post

Post 76 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCastle129

Oooo hoping that one is the winner, sweet cover!!
Post 77 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankCastle129

Oooo hoping that one is the winner, sweet cover!!

I just bought the only one on eBay!

The regular cover of that issue has Rocksteady on it.

Post 78 IP   flag post
You bastid! I was looking too and couldnt find anything!

There was plenty of the cover "B"
Post 79 IP   flag post
I'll have to wait till I get home from work to research this more. I'm hoping that IDW #28 RI is the first cover with both of them.

Quote:
You bastid! I was looking too and couldnt find anything!

Hehehe, It was listed as a lot with the regular cover and the seller used the regular cover as the main picture. I almost missed it too. $14.99
Post 80 IP   flag post
600908 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?