CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
It's 8 figures! With a case! That's like $25 per figure. It's a way cooler set than last years 8-bit nonsense

All true, but I can't spend what I don't have. I have a car payment due Friday, and don't get a paycheck till next Friday. It's just bad timing. One week in either direction I'd be cool.
Post 526 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
šŸ˜•
Post 527 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I know it's sad.

Anyone want to buy Kevin's Space Usagi for $200?
Post 528 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Fair price actually from what I'm seeing on the FB groups
Post 529 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
For reals?
Post 530 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I see that Rahzar sold for $200 too.
Post 531 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yep. It was a great idea. Great resale idea too.

So my first printing just went through and made it out of PRESSING with Classic Collectible Services
Post 532 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
That was fast.
Post 533 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
And expensive. $150. šŸ˜•
Post 534 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Yea but it's worth it!
Post 535 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Dang!
Post 536 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Was that a percentage of value charge?
Post 537 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
CGC be true Siths
Post 538 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Haven't told me yet
Post 539 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Guys rollin out some rare gems at open 10-day auction this week for the next few days. I timed it for a Sunday evening and right around everyone's payday on the 1st.


kaptainmyke's deals of the week on ebay















































Will combine shipping!
Post 540 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Space Usagi up on the Bay
Post 541 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
would u take a BIN of $99 trololololol
Post 542 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Anything is possible
Post 543 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Space Usagi is sold.
Post 544 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Told ya
Post 545 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I took a best offer that was twice what I paid. It allowed me to grab something else I really wanted before the $15 coupon ran out.
Post 546 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
With the profit plus the eBay coupon I basically got a free signed book from the whole deal.
Post 547 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Guys selling my SCRATCH the CAT Mint on Card : clickable text


Post 548 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I was wondering, how have the Michael Bay movies effected the Turtles market, Myke? Any way to gauge that?
Post 549 • IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
The first one brought interest back to them. The second really didn't do much. IMO, the pick-up will be in another 20 years. A new batch of children have been exposed to them through Nickelodeon's push on them.
Post 550 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towmater
The first one brought interest back to them. The second really didn't do much. IMO, the pick-up will be in another 20 years. A new batch of children have been exposed to them through Nickelodeon's push on them.


Sounds about right.
Post 551 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
A bunch of repaints this year šŸ˜• But at least Usagi Yojimbo came back so that's a major plus
Post 552 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
All the old vintage 1988-1993 are still going strong in values on ebay
Post 553 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I'm bummed to see no classic style April O'Neil statues on the market.
Post 554 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I am commissioning a giant classic april sealed in package soon
Post 555 • IP   flag post
657131 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?