Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
So my $1400 Leo's camo blitz sold for $400 😭😰😢😥😥😱😭😓😪
Post 501 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I saw the Buy it Now vs. the current bid on a few of the auctions were pretty far apart. I was hoping there was a reserve. 😳
Post 502 IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah this is so wrong
Post 503 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Is there more to come after this?

If there is, it will be buy it now only or with a reserve price to match the current collector market.
Post 504 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I need a high grade (9.4+) Raphael Micro Series. I can't pull the trigger for a bit, but if you have a lead on one, I'm interested.
Post 505 IP   flag post

COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
This is why I never do .99 cent auctions. Too much risk when you don't have the right eyes and pocketbooks on your stuff.
Post 506 IP   flag post
I've been just fine though on "for sure" grails but wow

Must be because of time/date
Post 507 IP   flag post
Might be lack of knowledge about the toys from the present crop of buyers.
Post 508 IP   flag post
All of them went for under market value. Big time.
Post 509 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
always a chance one take with auctions. but the market has spoken 🤦‍♂️
Post 510 IP   flag post
The market is broke...The market needs to play the lottery...And by market I mean me.
Post 511 IP   flag post
reminds me when Nick Bridger cancelled the sale of his 9.8 first printing because it didn't sell for over 25k.
Post 512 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
All of them went for under market value. Big time.

Maybe it was a market correction?
Post 513 IP   flag post
Collector Logan510 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
This is why I never do .99 cent auctions. Too much risk when you don't have the right eyes and pocketbooks on your stuff.

I only do .99 cent auctions on crap books. For the good stuff I do buy it now OBO and occasionally an auction with a reasonable reserve.
Post 514 IP   flag post
BINs with OBOs are my BFFs!
Post 515 IP   flag post
NOW at 9:58am PST get ready get ready get ready

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY

You got 3 minutes to get logged in and ordered or they will be SOLD OUT!

https://thenecastore.com/collections/sdcc-2017-exclusives/products/tmnt-30th-anniversary-cartoon-action-figure-box-set-2017-convention-exclusive?variant=42870447626
Post 516 IP   flag post
Hurry you have 2 minutes they are LIVE NOW
Post 517 IP   flag post
and they're gone.
Post 518 IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Btw - did you see this one http://www.ebay.com/itm/TMNT-30th-Anniversary-Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-TMNT-/181625882825
Post 519 IP   flag post
I always wondered if he'd sell that collection. Making it a charity auction was the right call imo
Post 520 IP   flag post
Sweet I got 2 of the SDCC collector sets. I refreshed and they sold out. That is lightning fast.
Post 521 IP   flag post

Post 522 IP   flag post
You will have 1 more chance tomorrow at 1pm est

Sign in and be ready 10 minutes early and keep hitting refresh. Do not use Paypal, use a credit card because I keep reading Paypal buyers are getting tripped up in the checkout process and tells them sold out while checking out
Post 523 IP   flag post
I can't, $200 is too much, I have too many other pancakes on the griddle.
Post 524 IP   flag post
It's 8 figures! With a case! That's like $25 per figure. It's a way cooler set than last years 8-bit nonsense
Post 525 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
It's 8 figures! With a case! That's like $25 per figure. It's a way cooler set than last years 8-bit nonsense

All true, but I can't spend what I don't have. I have a car payment due Friday, and don't get a paycheck till next Friday. It's just bad timing. One week in either direction I'd be cool.
Post 526 IP   flag post
😕
Post 527 IP   flag post
I know it's sad.

Anyone want to buy Kevin's Space Usagi for $200?
Post 528 IP   flag post
Fair price actually from what I'm seeing on the FB groups
Post 529 IP   flag post
For reals?
Post 530 IP   flag post
600857 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?