CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
i didn't get mine yet no fair
Post 476 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 477 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I located the person who has Rahzar lol clickable text
Post 478 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 479 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
I found this today! Probably an 8.0 maybe 8.5


Post 480 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Yay?
Post 481 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Yay?


I'll just talk to myself about turtles in a different lair dedicated to talking about turtles...


Post 482 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Sorry, I meant Yay!
Post 483 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mef
I found this today! Probably an 8.0 maybe 8.5




1st appearance of Casey Jones! Congrats brah
Post 484 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
I love me some Raphael! Casey Jones first app is icing on the cake!
Post 485 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Casey Jones is the Green Arrow šŸŽÆ
Post 486 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I got my boxes from Kevin just now šŸ•¶
Post 487 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user

Post 488 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke you there?
Post 489 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 490 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Post 491 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Post 492 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Post 493 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Dang yo, you got 3 of the 7 best ones.
Post 494 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I cherry picked the top 3 imo the first 1 minute of Kevin announcing it on his facebook page. I just happened to be on facebook on the computer when it all went down brah
Post 495 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I actually didn't see shredder or I would have got that one too
Post 496 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I saw Shredder, some bastid beat me to him.
Post 497 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Nice @kaptainmyke! Still living vicariously through you lol
Post 498 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
1 hr to go on my auctions: http://stores.ebay.com/TMNTToys/_i.html?rt=nc&LH_Auction=1
Post 499 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Is there more to come after this?
Post 500 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
So my $1400 Leo's camo blitz sold for $400 šŸ˜­šŸ˜°šŸ˜¢šŸ˜„šŸ˜„šŸ˜±šŸ˜­šŸ˜“šŸ˜Ŗ
Post 501 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I saw the Buy it Now vs. the current bid on a few of the auctions were pretty far apart. I was hoping there was a reserve. 😳
Post 502 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Yeah this is so wrong
Post 503 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
Is there more to come after this?



If there is, it will be buy it now only or with a reserve price to match the current collector market.
Post 504 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I need a high grade (9.4+) Raphael Micro Series. I can't pull the trigger for a bit, but if you have a lead on one, I'm interested.
Post 505 • IP   flag post
657131 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?