CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I'm opening it now...


Post 426 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 427 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user



Post 428 • IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
.....waiting to see this before i get one.......
Post 429 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 430 • IP   flag post


I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user

Post 431 • IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy_K
.....waiting to see this before i get one.......
I thought it was an unboxing for the eastman personal turtles
Post 432 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Stuck playing Dominoes lol.
Post 433 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user







Post 434 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user





Post 435 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user






Post 436 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Needs pressing. I'm calling it an 9.0 after pressing.
Post 437 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user







Post 438 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user










Post 439 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
That's the best #3 I've ever seen in person.
Post 440 • IP   flag post
Collector Mef private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke that #3 does look really nice. Keep em comin' lol
Post 441 • IP   flag post
Collector Thanatos private msg quote post Address this user
Agree with @DarthLego that #1 has plenty of pressable defects. I'd say it hits that VF/NM mark. Beautiful books, that #3 is clean as all get out. What are the feels like right now @kaptainmyke
Post 442 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user









Post 443 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Same thing for #4, one of the best I've ever seen, some minor scrapes on front.
Post 444 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
It's really hard to maintain and press a black cover. I'm a little bummed at the condition but I'm still in the same price point either way I guess. The 2-4 are gorgeous. Lord I've never seen such beauties!
Post 445 • IP   flag post
Collector Jeremy_K private msg quote post Address this user
worth a pressing screening. #4's are more common in great shape cause its impossible to break color on a spine. That #3 is a 9.8 just WOW. and that #2 in beautiful.
Post 446 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




9.9.
Post 447 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




9.8-9.9 flawless.
Post 448 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




9.8-9.9 gem.
Post 449 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user








9.2 imo
Post 450 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user




9.6 imo
Post 451 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user







Post 452 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke are you still looking for a Kevin Eastman and Robert Rodriguez signed #50? clickable text
Post 453 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
That's also the nicest fugitoid I've ever seen. Look at how flat that book lays!
Post 454 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@kaptainmyke are you still looking for a Kevin Eastman and Robert Rodriguez signed #50? clickable text


I like the ones with the zombie sketch on back 😕
Post 455 • IP   flag post
657131 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?