CBCS Comics
The CBCS forum community is now closed to new posts and replies. The forum will remain available in read-only mode for the time being. Thank you to all who contributed over the years.
Art Original ArtworkPop CultureSignaturesToysToys Statues

The Sewer Lair - Turtle Talk - TMNT1029

Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego


Post 276 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
they weren't witnessed, they were signed in Kevin and Peter's apartment on their kitchen table
Post 277 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
by they way I went by the storage location today so i snapped a pic for you guys here it is


Post 278 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke I get that they were not witnessed, but this is a special case of provenance that deserves recognition. By using a blue label they only serve to confuse the secondary market. Since they don't have a VSP program, should have been yellow. imo
Post 279 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
by they way I went by the storage location today so i snapped a pic for you guys here it is




Seriously though, do you have a room dedicated to the Turtles?
Post 280 • IP   flag post


COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
That's like asking if Chris Jericho has a room dedicated to Chris Jericho.

(Hint: he does.)
Post 281 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
@DarthLego I was hoping it wasn't all in storage is all. šŸ‘šŸ¼
Post 282 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
by they way I went by the storage location today so i snapped a pic for you guys here it is




i believe indiana jones got the idea from kaptainsmyke
Post 283 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
All of my collection is stored away in Rubbermaid storage tubs. None are on display.
Post 284 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Understandable. On the day you score your #1 first print, it'll probably end up behind museum glass though. šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼
Post 285 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
He will probably have a custom made action figure case fitted for the slab, and then put that inside a bulletproof museum display.
Post 286 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke have you seen these, I mean this?
Post 287 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
She's got baby Trump hands!
Post 288 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
The hands stood out to me too as a little out of proportion.

I'll say this, the face portrait is gorgeous.
Post 289 • IP   flag post
Collector X51 private msg quote post Address this user
I don't own a lot of TMNT stuff. I did buy these in the past couple of years.

TMNT Treasury Edition #50



Here is a small framed Kevin Eastman sketch I bought recently. It was custom framed by Roxanne Starr who has worked with Mr. Eastman, Alan Moore, Bob Burden and other well known creators.

Post 290 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Oh man. Mirage Studios is selling ANOTHER Technodrome Playset. And this one doesn't have a crease down the front of it like mine does. ARG :x

You can BET this toy will go over $2,000 guaranteed.

TMNT TECHNODROME 1990 MIB Ninja Turtles factory sealed
Post 291 • IP   flag post
Collector poka private msg quote post Address this user
Haven't they been winding down for the past 6 years? Wonder how many more years before they are through.
Post 292 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
I've been wondering the same thing.


Post 293 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaptainmyke
Oh man. Mirage Studios is selling ANOTHER Technodrome Playset. And this one doesn't have a crease down the front of it like mine does. ARG :x

You can BET this toy will go over $2,000 guaranteed.

TMNT TECHNODROME 1990 MIB Ninja Turtles factory sealed

This link is buggered
Post 294 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Buggered I say!
Post 295 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
There my bizzle

TMNT TECHNODROME 1990 MIB Ninja Turtles factory sealed
Post 296 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Yatzee
Post 297 • IP   flag post
Collector KingNampa private msg quote post Address this user
@kaptainmyke What are you gonna do with all of it after you pass away? Donate it to a museum?
Post 298 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
I could never own that, I'd end up opening it and playing with it.
Post 299 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Hey Myke, I had a Turtles question. Is Krang's (or Kraang's) 1st comics appearance in TMNT Adventures #1?

I ask because that's what most sources say, but I never see it listed on slab labels.
Post 300 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@00slim read this clickable text
Post 301 • IP   flag post
I’m Kinda Married To A Celebrity. 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks, @DarthLego šŸ‘šŸ¼

So, I'm not crazy. I thought I saw krang in the Eastman & Laird series. But it was the inspiration for him.
Post 302 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
That's a good read, Darth.

Got these in the mail today from Kevin Eastman:




1994 Mirage Studios Usagi Yojimbo #9 - Free gift from Kevin Eastman Studios alongside the Bebop and Rocksteady book I ordered from his site.




2016 IDW Bebop & Rocksteady Destroy Everything #1 Kevin Eastman Variant 1:100 ridiculously hard to find issue at a cheap price.





1994 Mirage Studios Usagi Yojimbo #9 - Free gift from Kevin Eastman Studios
Post 303 • IP   flag post
I bought a meat grinder on amazon for $60 and it's changed my life. kaptainmyke private msg quote post Address this user
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Cookbook Signed and sketched by Kevin Eastman on first page





Post 304 • IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
Did the turtles always love pizza? Or was that introduced in the cartoon?
Post 305 • IP   flag post
657131 1101 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?