Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
Comics Modern AgeMemorabiliaMovies TelevisionPop CultureQuestions

Deadpool vs X-Men and The Avengers - Movie10270

Collector GanaSoth private msg quote post Address this user
Deadpool vs X-Men and The Avengers - Movie to come after Deadpool 3.

Click or Touch here for the info.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Darkseid_of_town private msg quote post Address this user
I hope not...Deadpool 2 already did enough damage to last generations reducing viable commodities like Cable, X force, and Domino to the trash heap.
No more Deadpool marvel..nuff said
Post 2 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR dielinfinite private msg quote post Address this user
I’m up for more Deadpool but it is tough to visualize Deadpool as the part of the MCU when he was never even fully integrated with the X-Men.

Definitely willing to give Marvel the benefit of the doubt though it is a little difficult to seeing as far ahead as this movie is supposed to be done when the immediate future is still unclear. The report suggested that this new movie is coming after Deadpool 3 but the latest we know about Deadpool 3 is that it is most likely coming after X-Force and that was before the Disney/Fox purchase.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
YES!!! I can't wait! I don't really own any Deadpool books, but the Deadpool Movies are the funniest and best comic book movies ever made. After those Dreadfully boring X-Men and Avengers Movies it is almost mandatory that somebody rid us of useless non-super powered character's like Hawkeye and Black widow. I wonder if after Deadpool disembowels them he will relax at home in his comfy masturbation shoes
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector 00slim private msg quote post Address this user
I thought Deadpool 2 was far superior to the first. I’m all for a third.

And a massive crossover film would be great in the right hands. If Disney could mend fences with Joss Whedon, I’d trust him completely with that kind of massive undertaking.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Please continue to ignore anything I post. southerncross private msg quote post Address this user
Deadpool 1 snooze Deadpool 2 I watched on the plane flying back from Australia made me laugh in a few places. Another Deadpool movie I hope it's as good if not better then the second one.
Post 6 IP   flag post
Collector* Towmater private msg quote post Address this user
If Ryan Reynolds plays Deadpool, one can only hope that Jean does away with Deadpool in a way in which his molecules are spread across several galaxies so he's never in another movie. That way Deadpool can spend eternity with Vanessa.
Post 7 IP   flag post
To answer your question, no, this is not where the comics go to die. MutantMania private msg quote post Address this user
This would be AMAZING!!! I loves me some Deadpool and Ryan Reynolds in just about anything
Post 8 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Ryan Reynolds is the whole reason the Deadpool movies are so entertaining in the first place. He really nails the Deadpool role for me.
Post 9 IP   flag post
598076 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?