Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Signature ASPSigning Opportunities

Facilitator10269

Collector 11Taylor06 private msg quote post Address this user
Hello all,

I am a CBCS Authorized Dealer. I am wanting to become a facilitator. I keep getting passed from dept. to dept. at CBCS. Does anyone have the information on who I need to contact?
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector etapi65 private msg quote post Address this user
@Jesse_O
Post 2 IP   flag post
Moderator Jesse_O private msg quote post Address this user
@etapi65 I appreciate the tag, but I really have no idea. I would guess it would be Steve Paulus or Darryl Hayden that would be able to help set that up, but I do not know for sure. I'm not exactly sure what to advise here.

@11Taylor06 have you tried asking on the Official CBCS Signature Programs (ASP/VSP) Facebook page?? I guess that is probably the best advice I can give. Or maybe try emailing customer service and asking, but I'm thinking you probably tried that already.
Post 3 IP   flag post
I had no way of knowing that 9.8 graded copies signed by Adam Hughes weren't what you were looking for. drchaos private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse_O
@etapi65 I appreciate the tag, but I really have no idea. I would guess it would be Steve Paulus or Darryl Hayden that would be able to help set that up, but I do not know for sure. I'm not exactly sure what to advise here.

@11Taylor06 have you tried asking on the Official CBCS Signature Programs (ASP/VSP) Facebook page?? I guess that is probably the best advice I can give. Or maybe try emailing customer service and asking, but I'm thinking you probably tried that already.

Darryl might be able to help you but the guy you want to reach out to is Steve Paulus.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Collector Darryl_H private msg quote post Address this user
If you are a dealer, and wanting to become a facilitator head over to the following link:

https://cbcs.typeform.com/to/tgeqrQ
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector 11Taylor06 private msg quote post Address this user
Thanks I appreciate it
Post 6 IP   flag post
600772 6 6
This topic is archived. Start new topic?