Collector jeranimal private msg quote post Address this user
Beautiful, high grade slabbed book
Incredible Hulk 181
1st full Wolverine
Authenticated Herb Trimpe signature
CBCS 9.0
Off-White/White pages

$6500

No visible defects - tight grading. Ideal press and resub candidate.

CBCS Grader's Notes:
*very light soiling back cover
*spine stress does not break color
*light edge & corner wear, some break color
*very tiny production chip bottom from cover

Please see detailed pics and let me know if you have any questions.

6 month time payments available, if needed.

Cross posted (IG and FB) so please inquire about availability.

Book will also be available for viewing at Baltimore Comic Con.

Post 1 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
A shame there's writing on the cover
Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
Post 3 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
gorgeous book!! good luck with your sale!!
Post 4 IP   flag post
I'll probably wake up constipated. Pre_Coder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedOne1944

Haha.. knew you were gonna say that.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

Not if he gets what he's asking lol
GLWTHS!
Post 6 IP   flag post
I'm good with splotches. Nuffsaid111 private msg quote post Address this user
I've never understood thick black sharpies on the cover, but I get them on cover too, to sell them. People seem to love them. Why? - I have no idea
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Cosmic_Shel private msg quote post Address this user
I have a question regarding the verified signature if someone were to crack, press, and resubmit the book. Would it lose the yellow label, and then require a signature verification, thus becoming a red label?

Also, wouldn't it be worth resubmitting yourself for a possible grade bump, along with a nice value bump, seeing as you're not in a hurry for the proceeds due to the nice 6 month payment plan?
Post 8 IP   flag post
@Cosmic_Shel if its sent back to cbcs in the case for a press, the yellow label will be honored and re-graded.
Post 9 IP   flag post
I'd like to say I still turned out alright, but that would be a lie. flanders private msg quote post Address this user
I believe there are also CBCS facilitators that have permission from CBCS to take the book out of the case press & clean it and resend it to CBCS with the original label. CFP Comics and Avery Comics Pressing have this listed on their websites. I've never had comics pressed before and I'm not aware of any other 3rd party pressers that are authorized by CBCS. I have considered having my ASM 301 9.6 cracked out of it's case and pressed because the 9.8 price difference is very significant and most likely unattainable.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Thank you sir. May I have another? Siggy private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111
I've never understood thick black sharpies on the cover, but I get them on cover too, to sell them. People seem to love them. Why? - I have no idea

I think it's because it stands out, and doesn't leave an indentation in the paper.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Masculinity takes a holiday. EbayMafia private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nuffsaid111

Maybe the Artist forgot to sign it before the comic was printed? That's the only reason I can think of.
Post 12 IP   flag post
I'm a #2. BigRedOne1944 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siggy
Quote:

Not if he gets what he's asking lol
GLWTHS!

Then it becomes and expensive Shame

I apologize to the OP for derailing his sale post. I know signed books are very popular and this one is for sure a holy grail for one lucky signature collector. As a purest it's just not for me.

Good Luck with your sale.
Post 13 IP   flag post
600892 13 13
This topic is archived. Start new topic?