Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Graded

CBCS Turnaround 8/22/20161026

CBCS Pressing SteveRicketts private msg quote post Address this user

Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector Mathyus_42 private msg quote post Address this user
Only a few weeks away from the lot i have in there waiting!! Maybe I am weird, but I like to see these updates, even though I know it is a while for the current group of mine to be graded.
Post 2 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts so no change since last week? Just making sure.
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector Joshua373 private msg quote post Address this user
I love these updates. I dropped off some signed books at Heroes con on June 18th. That following Tuesday is June 21st...so hoping mine enter grading soon.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelations

The dates are correct. June 21st was Heroes Con where we received a LOT of submissions. It will take us a while to work through that day.

We can see the light at the end of the tunnel now, so the date the grading room is working on should have some movement next week.
Post 5 IP   flag post
Collector Revelations private msg quote post Address this user
Cool beans. Thanks!
Post 6 IP   flag post
No, Pat. Your books are not graded yet.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Collector Resurrection private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveRicketts
No, Pat. Your books are not graded yet.
As I am typing... Faaaaahhhhhkkkkk lmao
Post 8 IP   flag post
I saw you typing. Figured I'd beat you to it.
Post 9 IP   flag post
My actual response was going to be.. It seems like grading is catching up to shipping, which shows there is less bottleneck in QC, encasement, and shipping. And more of just grading due to the increase in submissions.
Post 10 IP   flag post
Collector howardknoah private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts Thanks for the update. Appreciate it. Is there an average time that books spend in QC before moving to shipping? Thanks.
Post 11 IP   flag post
Collector leesoul21 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

The dates are correct. June 21st was Heroes Con...

Is all I read...

Post 12 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardknoah
@SteveRicketts Thanks for the update. Appreciate it. Is there an average time that books spend in QC before moving to shipping? Thanks.

No. It completely depends on backlog of work in each area.
Right now there is quite a bit of backlog after grading. Roughly 1 to 2 weeks, by my estimation.

When production is caught up to the grading room, it can go from graded to shipped in a few days.
Post 13 IP   flag post
Collector Muggyman84 private msg quote post Address this user
Got my shipping email yesterday how long usually before its shipped
Post 14 IP   flag post
Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
@Muggyman84 kind of depends mine spent a day and half in shipping but my order was a fast track. Others have been in "shipping" status for several days.
Post 15 IP   flag post
Collector Oxbladder private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:

The TATs are all a week or two longer now. I would say that is a bit of a change from last week :P
Post 16 IP   flag post
Collector SecretCharacter private msg quote post Address this user
Would love to see the progress on my books, but they still haven't shown up on my dashboard. Also, yes, I have emailed support (weeks ago...)
Post 17 IP   flag post
Collector howardknoah private msg quote post Address this user
@Muggyman84 How long was your order in QC? Thanks.
Post 18 IP   flag post
Collector Muggyman84 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by howardknoah
@Muggyman84 How long was your order in QC? Thanks.
not long at all maybe 1 calender week at most cant find the post i made when it went in to qc but i think it was a full week ago 4-5 buisness days
Post 19 IP   flag post
Collector Squack private msg quote post Address this user
Wow!! The graders are on it! My comics went from grading to QC in two days.
Post 20 IP   flag post
Collector huskershawn69 private msg quote post Address this user
@SteveRicketts My books were in QC for a couple weeks and they just got an email that they went to Grading. Is that correct? Received date was 6/6 modern tier.

I looked again 1 minute after posting and they now show billing, so I think they are headed in the right direction.
Post 21 IP   flag post
Collector leesoul21 private msg quote post Address this user
Yes!!! Just got the email that my books are in grading! Great feeling! Only one better is the "your comics have shipped" email!
Post 22 IP   flag post
Quote:
Originally Posted by huskershawn69
@SteveRicketts My books were in QC for a couple weeks and they just got an email that they went to Grading. Is that correct? Received date was 6/6 modern tier.

I looked again 1 minute after posting and they now show billing, so I think they are headed in the right direction.

Your order has gone through slab and QC and popped back into billing for some reason. You might call 727-803-6822 and ask to speak to Dan Rogers (in accounting) and see if he can tell you what's up with it. I don't know enough about the billing infrastructure of our system to be able to tell you anything about it.
Post 23 IP   flag post
@SteveRicketts My books say graded, can you make sure they are all 9.8 or better.
Post 24 IP   flag post
Collector huskershawn69 private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Quote:

Your order has gone through slab and QC and popped back into billing for some reason. You might call 727-803-6822 and ask to speak to Dan Rogers (in accounting) and see if he can tell you what's up with it. I don't know enough about the billing infrastructure of our system to be able to tell you anything about it.

Steve - I checked with Dan and the order is close to getting shipped. Thanks for your help!
Post 25 IP   flag post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Steve - I checked with Dan and the order is close to getting shipped. Thanks for your help!

No problem. Glad I could help.
Post 26 IP   flag post
Collector scbeachbum private msg quote post Address this user
mine is graded and in shipping mode!! can't wait. is there a way to see what the grade is?

I'm just excited mine is closer to coming home!!!!
Post 27 IP   flag post
COLLECTOR DarthLego private msg quote post Address this user
@scbeachbum The grade will show on your dashboard once your package leaves the CBCS building. I don't know why they set it up this way, but that's how it works.
Post 28 IP   flag post
Collector scbeachbum private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthLego
@scbeachbum The grade will show on your dashboard once your package leaves the CBCS building. I don't know why they set it up this way, but that's how it works.

thanks!!!
Post 29 IP   flag post
Collector LotsaSequel private msg quote post Address this user
First time poster here with a quick question. If I submit two modern books fast tracked with cbcs would I get them back after 2 months? OR would it be more/less time than that? Trying to understand the TATs and I've never submitted anything before. Thanks!
Post 30 IP   flag post
600740 38 30
This topic is archived. Start new topic?