Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »
CBCS Comics
Not a CBCS member yet? Join now »

Possible Mr. Freeze movie10229

The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/warner-brothers-developing-solo-freeze-movie/

I dont remember any version of him except for Batman the Animated Series. I thought that origin story was fantastic.

Although not nearly as popular as Joker, if they followed storytelling somewhat similar to the animated series, I could see it being a decent film.
Post 1 IP   flag post
Collector infinityG private msg quote post Address this user
Okay DC...

Post 2 IP   flag post
It was a one trick pony show but always hilarious. GAC private msg quote post Address this user
@Bronte The animated series was brilliant and Mr. Freeze's origin episodes were standouts. If they can bring that to the big screen it would a great film!
Post 3 IP   flag post
Collector moodswing private msg quote post Address this user
Probably be a good follow up to Joker. I would like a Bane movie in the same vein as the Joker. He has an interesting origin too.
Post 4 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
I guess I'll buy a Batman 121 this week. It's times like this I'm glad I don't have kids.
Post 5 IP   flag post
"Forum Overlord" bah ha ha ha... JustThatGuy private msg quote post Address this user
@Studley_Dudley that’s an icellent idea. Might as well buy it now because it’s cold atm and not hot like when they officially announce it.
Post 6 IP   flag post
I hear their hourly rate is outrageous! sportshort private msg quote post Address this user
I agree Mr. Freeze from Batman the animated series rocks! My favorite T-shirt is Batman The Animated Series logo shirt. Everyone from security guards to people in a mall give me a big thumbs up when I'm wearing it. That's the movie to make.
Post 7 IP   flag post
Beaten by boat oars Studley_Dudley private msg quote post Address this user
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustThatGuy
@Studley_Dudley that’s an icellent idea. Might as well buy it now because it’s cold atm and not hot like when they officially announce it.
Done.
Post 8 IP   flag post
The apple sauce and pudding were the best part... Bronte private msg quote post Address this user
Pix or it didnt happen....

J/k

Nm saw it in the other thread.
Gratz!
Post 9 IP   flag post
601455 9 9
This topic is archived. Start new topic?